Say something nice about someone on solo

Robby approached me in chat and asked me what nice thing I would like him to say about me on this thread. When I told him I was more comfortable when he did not use my name at all, he attempted a rambling putdown, assuring me that he already knew I felt this way. ???

Anyway, threads like this unfortunately are breeding grounds for certain types of bacteria.

Yes you are so right Dave.

You would brighten up ANYONE'S life scarlet.:)

It's so strange that you like me, blue jag! Solo-type-people are perpetually irritated with me, you know.

But thanks! :D

Spyderfyngers is a fantastic writer.

Cassius is generous and understanding.

tbishop is open, friendly and devoted to Morrissey. (That last part about Morrissey isn't a true compliment, but I find it charming.)

i have a special little friend on here who i owe my life to. you know who you are and you will always hold a special place in my heart x x x x x x x x

i have a special little friend on here who i owe my life to. you know who you are and you will always hold a special place in my heart x x x x x x x x

Now I want to know who it is. :)

Jukebox Jury and No Place Like Rome are down to earth, sound guys who are just f***ing brilliant! Thanks to you two for be honest and decent unlike a lot of the scum here.:thumb::thumb:

Love PTxx.

Jukebox Jury and No Place Like Rome are down to earth, sound guys who are just f***ing brilliant! Thanks to you two for be honest and decent unlike a lot of the scum here.:thumb::thumb:

Love PTxx.

What can I say?:o
PT..... we have met a few times..... I'm old enough to be your dad:eek:
But that has never been an issue with us (and yes I know you only hung out with me at the first gigs we met so I could buy the beers:laughing:) but you are a top lad..... especially for a Yorkie:thumb:
I wish my kids had a similar taste in music (though my youngest is almost there:guitar:)

Jukebox Jury

PT, the feeling is mutual.

I must say, out of the 50 or so regular posters i've met, i've nothing but good words to say, about you all.

I've made some good friends through this site, and i'd like to think i'm a friend to some.

:)

PT, the feeling is mutual.

I must say, out of the 50 or so regular posters i've met, i've nothing but good words to say, about you all.

I've made some good friends through this site, and i'd like to think i'm a friend to some.

:)

PT,
He's after yer hub caps, watch out!:laughing:

Jukebox Jury

What can I say?:o
PT..... we have met a few times..... I'm old enough to be your dad:eek:
But that has never been an issue with us (and yes I know you only hung out with me at the first gigs we met so I could buy the beers:laughing:) but you are a top lad..... especially for a Yorkie:thumb:
I wish my kids had a similar taste in music (though my youngest is almost there:guitar:)

Jukebox Jury

Hey, I also thought you were great company, not just a beer buyer. I saw Moz at Hull by myself and although Moz was great I could have done with being with somebody.

Make sure your kids get the education they deserve...and I don't mean f***ing maths and science; crack on some brilliant records!

Love PTxx.

Hey, I also thought you were great company, not just a beer buyer. I saw Moz at Hull by myself and although Moz was great I could have done with being with somebody.

Make sure your kids get the education they deserve...and I don't mean f***ing maths and science; crack on some brilliant records!

Love PTxx.

My girls are getting into some good music..... but going out of their way to avoid Morrissey:D
But they cannot take away the fact that their first gig was Morrissey at The Move Festival 2004 aged 12 & 10:guitar:

Jukebox Jury

Tags
*puke 1hottrubzplz circle jerk daveyhavok<3 dog nuts i <3 pt i am hot i<3ghosts i<3kyleleonard kyle is coo kyle's lovely leigh94 is cute love fest mr is hot nicethredscarlt sns22ownage
Back
Top Bottom