Setlist - how difficult will Castlefield Bowl tickets be?

No, I find it a meaningless policy because I'm not aware of a political party that says it is opposed to free speech. Basically, this is a list consisting of nothing of substance.

The party's more detailed manifesto is linked right there on the Policy page.

Do you realize you're posting this claim that all the parties are for Free Speech on the very day Tommy Robinson was arrested and jailed for simply being outside a court peacefully reporting on a grooming gang case that the establishment doesn't want reported on?

Is it the U.K. or is it Iran??

Not only do the establishment parties oppose Free Speech, they've already gotten rid of it. They just haven't started going after you for your views yet, so you don't care.

Tommy Robinson arrested for 'breaching the peace' outside court during grooming trial

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...ooming-trial-edl-founder-latest-a8368821.html

And that's how a country loses Free Speech. When people don't care as people they dislike are rounded up for their views, stupidly thinking the government thought police won't come after them next.

Wow, not only was Tommy Robinson arrested for the "crime" of standing outside a court to report on a grooming gang case the establishment wants covered up, but they have already sentenced him to 13 months in prison. Arrested, tried, and jailed all in one single day for exercising his God-given rights that no legitimate government can take away.

And so the UK does not, in fact, have Freedom of Speech. The establishment has already taken it away. And with that, the UK has exited the family of countries comprising the Free World, and has fallen into the ranks of nations called Police States.

Also, I won’t be attending both days (at £71 and for the third gig this year he’s done alright out of me!) so I’m really hoping for the two days setlists to be a decent, similar quality.

Morrissey never changes the setlist that much from one date to the next - probably one or two songs will be changed for night #2, but it won't be anything too radical.

I went to both Ally Pally and Glasgow gigs - the For Britain endorsement will personally stop me going to this gig in Manchester. Does anyone who has bought tickets know who the special guests are?
yes its johnboy marr.

Wow, not only was Tommy Robinson arrested for the "crime" of standing outside a court to report on a grooming gang case the establishment wants covered up, but they have already sentenced him to 13 months in prison. Arrested, tried, and jailed all in one single day for exercising his God-given rights that no legitimate government can take away.

And so the UK does not, in fact, have Freedom of Speech. The establishment has already taken it away. And with that, the UK has exited the family of countries comprising the Free World, and has fallen into the ranks of nations called Police States.

1. Tommy Robinson (a known racist and islamophobe) was rightly arrested for breaching bail conditions
2. Anne Marie Waters refers to Islam as ‘evil’ and a ‘killing machine’
3. Non-halal slaughter does not mean the animals are hugged, kissed or tickled to death - those who single out halal are, in my opinion, cynically doing it for non-animal welfare issues!

The common factor above is islamaphobia... something which 669, and Morrissey, appear to condone, and which I never will!

He was arrested for breaking the law, you dim racist f***knuckle, specifically the terms of his suspended sentence.

Do you advocate breaking the law?

1. Tommy Robinson (a known racist and islamophobe) was rightly arrested for breaching bail conditions
2. Anne Marie Waters refers to Islam as ‘evil’ and a ‘killing machine’
3. Non-halal slaughter does not mean the animals are hugged, kissed or tickled to death - those who single out halal are, in my opinion, cynically doing it for non-animal welfare issues!

The common factor above is islamaphobia... something which 669, and Morrissey, appear to condone, and which I never will!

Whatever genuine criticisms can be made of Morrissey, you can bet your life that when he mentions animals it is always for genuine animal welfare issues!

I agree with Flibberty that his passion for animals superscedes everything else... but he is pretty much on his own on this, I stand by the fact that for most people (many of whom are actually meat eaters!) the chance to take a swipe at Islam is often too good to miss!

Whatever genuine criticisms can be made of Morrissey, you can bet your life that when he mentions animals it is always for genuine animal welfare issues!
Hmmm. Or self-promotion. I don't deny his feelings about it are genuine, but his ridiculous inconsistencies make you question his motives. Witness, forbidding all the (poorly paid) staff at Ally Pally from wearing leather shoes or belts, while parading on French TV just a couple of months earlier in a cashmere cardigan adorned with peacock feather.

Hmmm. Or self-promotion. I don't deny his feelings about it are genuine, but his ridiculous inconsistencies make you question his motives. Witness, forbidding all the (poorly paid) staff at Ally Pally from wearing leather shoes or belts, while parading on French TV just a couple of months earlier in a cashmere cardigan adorned with peacock feather.

Plenty of vegetarians and vegans have "inconsistencies" or slips. They are human just like anyone else...and Morrissey is more human than most. :)

And no, I don't see the animal stuff as being self-promoting because it has done little to nothing to promote himself.

Tickets still available more than 24 hrs later.
Is this a first? Is the queen really dead?

He was arrested for breaking the law, you dim racist f***knuckle, specifically the terms of his suspended sentence.

You seem to when you bully others

I agree with Flibberty that his passion for animals superscedes everything else... but he is pretty much on his own on this, I stand by the fact that for most people (many of whom are actually meat eaters!) the chance to take a swipe at Islam is often too good to miss!

WFT>whats wrong with taking a swipe at Islam? Its a good thing and Moz should be congratulated for
doing whats right as opposed to Sknny Inc who do what is Islamic and evil FFS:kissingheart:

The man had said that if speaking your piece peacefully is against the law then you have established tyranny.He wasnt even speaking his peace he was just standing in a public place.
What does standing in the sidewalk peacefully have to do with a suspended sentence?:crazy:
Commie Loons want to take everybody rights away except for the Islamists.

WFT>whats wrong with taking a swipe at Islam? Its a good thing and Moz should be congratulated for
doing whats right as opposed to Sknny Inc who do what is Islamic and evil FFS:kissingheart:
Well I'm sort of not sure?, but these cult religions seem to just cause trouble, when they are most likely fiction, but maybe I'm wrong?, Theirs certainly no solid evidence of any religion, its all blind faith, the facts and evidence would prove that, but you must "Believe", or should I?

Well I'm sort of not sure?, but these cult religions seem to just cause trouble, when they are most likely fiction, but maybe I'm wrong?, Theirs certainly no solid evidence of any religion, its all blind faith, the facts and evidence would prove that, but you must "Believe", or should I?

I take swipes at the dumb Islam all the time and nothing has yet happened to me. I get trolled by the Muslim contingent but outside of that Im fine. Jesus has yet to gong me with a lightning bolt. So proceed with all deliberate speed.:rock:

Tags
castlefield bowl
Back
Top Bottom