Shame Is The Name

I prefer the pitiful look I get from the cashier when I take all 3 formats to them.

(But in the meantime, thank you j**********y)

I really like this. There's a musical bit starting at 2:22 that sounds slightly like I Just Want To See The Boy Happy.

Brilliant tune, very very impressed. Further proof of the need to bring back Alain Whyte full time will not be needed.

Towards the end as hind comes in and they begin to sing at politicians and such, I think it starts to sound very much like Ian Brown's 'Illigal Attacks'

Shame about the shitty small cardboard CD cases >.<

Firstly, this is an excellent tune. Listened to it constantly on my cross-country train journey today.

Secondly, when you order the recordstore bundle, does that count as 3 singles sold or just one.

Thirdly, why does the HMV in Edinburgh only have the vinyl version of the single. Surely it would make more sense to sell the CD singles. Thank God for illegal downloads or I'd have to wait for my recordstore delivery to arrive to hear the b-sides.

I like Because of My Poor Education as well but this is the better of the two imo - its f***ing class. Been listening to it all day.

where can a poor freezing-cold soul in US download this from? doesn't show in itunes for me.

Firstly, this is an excellent tune. Listened to it constantly on my cross-country train journey today.

Secondly, when you order the recordstore bundle, does that count as 3 singles sold or just one.

Thirdly, why does the HMV in Edinburgh only have the vinyl version of the single. Surely it would make more sense to sell the CD singles. Thank God for illegal downloads or I'd have to wait for my recordstore delivery to arrive to hear the b-sides.

They only had the one of the 7" and the second one shall be in on wednesday they said. The CD came in at about lunchtime.

I was angry i went to HMV at about 9- i was already late for college for i thought i may as well go in:rolleyes: and i only got one:mad:.

They only had the one of the 7" and the second one shall be in on wednesday they said. The CD came in at about lunchtime.

I was angry i went to HMV at about 9- i was already late for college for i thought i may as well go in:rolleyes: and i only got one:mad:.

I went round to Fopp and they had two copies of the CD single. I was going to buy them both then thought, "I've ordered the recordstore.co.uk 3 formats thing, I'll just wait till that arrives instead"... And now I see that recordstore.co.uk don't have the stock to fulfill the orders. Balls.

Still, I've still got my 4 spare copies of the I Just Want To See The Boy Happy CD-S gathering dust (and a healthy profit) somewhere to console myself with.

I went round to Fopp and they had two copies of the CD single. I was going to buy them both then thought, "I've ordered the recordstore.co.uk 3 formats thing, I'll just wait till that arrives instead"... And now I see that recordstore.co.uk don't have the stock to fulfill the orders. Balls.

Still, I've still got my 4 spare copies of the I Just Want To See The Boy Happy CD-S gathering dust (and a healthy profit) somewhere to console myself with.

I've already paid for it so i just ahbve to wait:(.

I thought it was 2 vinyls, i must have dreamt that....

Tags
alain whyte b-side shame is the name
Back
Top Bottom