Should Steve Street be put on trial in the USA?

Should Steve Street be put on trial in the USA?

• Yes, piece of Euro Trash needs to be convicted even after 38 years

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • No, California Son has got his pay back by duping and degrading Brittish people since 1982

Votes: 2 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

AztecCamera

I reckon while thinking the 1st row of the Vegas Residency is going to dedicated to all the American law enforcement who rescued California Son from Brittin when he was kidnapped while visiting Chrissie Hynde in Brittin in 1982 and given meth and mind control drugs for 3 years while being forced to be in the shittiest band in the world "the smiths' for 3 years, I reckon I think Steve Street should be extradited and put on trial in Moz Angeles and have California Son's Beverly Hills attorneys put him away for the rest of his pathetic life in a California prison. I reckon seems fitting tit twat he doesn't live in LA anymore warm winter days outdoors chipper curry fark arse inn nn n nn n n nn n n nn it.

I say yes because the overrated shitty guitarist of the smiths that dyes his hair black John Maher lives in Oregon and the bass player rents an apartment in Sylmar. I have no idea who or where the drummer lives, but there's two witnesses along with Chrissie Hynde in the USA that can be subpoenaed to testify for California's Son.

Back
Top Bottom