Since most of WPINOYB has been played live now...

Which of the three?

• Total voters

Ryan

Notre-DAYUM!
Subscriber
Most recently, Oboe Concerto tonight, the only three songs that have still yet to be seen in a live setting are Drag The River, Forgive Someone and Julie In The Weeds. Which of the three would you like to hear the most?

I went with Drag The River.

Last edited:
this is one of those strange times for me on that front. usually theres at least one if not more of the bsides that just bowl me over but this i think was the first time i liked almost none of the bsides. art hound was ok but that was even just this side of alright. cant think of another time thats happened

I'm going for Drag The River also. Great song in my opinion.

'Drag the River' is great. It should have been on the proper album. There are plenty of inferior songs it could have replaced.

My favorite of the songs is "Forgive Someone," but I think that "Drag the River" would come across best of these three live.

For some reason these three songs and their lyrics just mesh together in my mind when I think of them and I can't remember which part is from which song. They're all a bit samey.

I remember when... even as recently as Ringleader, when the first few tracks leaked one by one, it was exciting to hear and discuss them, but I listened to the latest record maybe twice, and I am not familiar with these songs at all. He really ought to do a great record, whatever that takes, and retire.

Back
Top Bottom