smilies not working?

lottie

Love Me Outside!
help!
maybe its just ,e but i cannot get the smilies and image paste links etc to work,
i tried clearing my cookies and logging in again, but to no avail
any idea? moderators?

anyone esle suffering with this?

What are the exact steps, do the smilies show up in your original preview? They seem to be working normally for others.

:confused:

I am using normal reply, they are all showing as normal,
when you click on them, nothing.... just a dead click.
?

Lottie, just clicking on the smilies on the right dosn't work for me either, so I now use the little white smiley face just above the box when you are typing your message. If you click on that you get a drop down box of smilies. Double click one to add it to your text.:p

why thankyou!
but that doesnt work either!

and i cant get any of the 'insert image/url' thingys to work either...
*cries*

I cant be the ONLY person the controls hate?

Last edited:
You're not the only one. I can't even press "quick reply". They hate me.

it's sabotage, I've been defunct now too! Ya basserds, an I had mullions o pics etc to show but oh no!

love

Grim (cut off in my prime - done with errors)

nah cos it's GU's compy an I've already wiped her hard drive, so she's gonna kill me, when she gets home! I think this comp has had it's day anyhoo. No matter, I can live without posting pics/links & smilies, although yesterday I was able to post 'em, how awful to think my last ever picture post was the Bay City Rollers, arrrrgh.

love

Grim

P.s. it's tinternet explorer

I'm at work noo, so shusssh! looks like everythings ok here & this browser is ie same as at home. :confused: grrr!

love

Grim

Would any kind soul out there know how to get blueyonder webmail working? I've lost all passwords so getting it back onto Outlook Express will be impossible, and I can't find anything on Google for help.

I dunno, you go away for a couple of days, and somebody deletes the hard drive from yer PC. What's the world coming to?

nah cos it's GU's compy an I've already wiped her hard drive, so she's gonna kill me, when she gets home! I think this comp has had it's day anyhoo. No matter, I can live without posting pics/links & smilies, although yesterday I was able to post 'em, how awful to think my last ever picture post was the Bay City Rollers, arrrrgh.

love

Grim

P.s. it's tinternet explorer

ooh now thats just CRUEL.
bloody bill gates... grr

i wonder how many people have one user name
for work & another for home?

I can't speak for anybody else, but I only have one username for home, as while I'm at work I don't log on to internet. Because I work in accounts, I have no internet as they're paranoid about getting viruses and what-knot.

Back
Top Bottom