"Smiling Morrissey enjoys leisurely shopping trip to Manchester" (12 photos) - Manchester Evening News

full

Has been pop star spotted in Manchester City centre

Last edited by a moderator:
I believe Radis already brought this up.

And I replied by asking him.. why he body shamed Morrissey? Was it out of anger? And why does he or anyone continue to visit a site dedicated to an artist that they no longer like.
And I replied to you that I didn't, but you are such a dribbling prat that you seem incapable of understanding that fact. Now please do tell us why it's OK for Morrissey to make constant and consistent insults out of someone's body size but not (apparently) for anyone else?

And what is your response to the other body shape related put downs mentioned in the later post by Radis?. Maybe like Morrissey's comments about the Chinese, its all about the "context" Ketamine?

No, I was asking you if Radis posted something from Autobiography about Burchill. You wrote (see below) that he did, but I couldn’t find that post that you are accusing me of not replying to.

Ah, no.

Why don't you respond to the comments quoted by Radis Noir, taken from Morrissey's autobiography (called Autobiography) I believe from memory, about a woman journalist called Julie Burchill.

And I replied to you that I didn't, but you are such a dribbling prat that you seem incapable of understanding that fact. Now please do tell us why it's OK for Morrissey to make constant and consistent insults out of someone's body size but not (apparently) for anyone else?

I never said it was ok.

Now please.

Get yourself some help.

No, I was asking you if Radis posted something from Autobiography about Burchill. You wrote (see below) that he did, but I couldn’t find that post that you are accusing me of not replying to.

No, I mistook his comments made about Gail Shea. He said this about Birchill:

"Julie Burchill is, of course, not loveable, and has pitifully late middle-aged legs,” “Her naked body probably kills off marine plankton in the North Sea…"

No, I mistook his comments made about Gail Shea. He said this about Birchill:

"Julie Burchill is, of course, not loveable, and has pitifully late middle-aged legs,” “Her naked body probably kills off marine plankton in the North Sea…"

Thank you for correcting yourself.

Now, what is your question?

Thank you for correcting yourself.

Now, what is your question?

As you are perfectly aware, why are you not responding to the various posts outlining the numerous examples of Morrissey's body related put downs, particularly about women? Perhaps, like his comments about the Chinese, its all about "context"?

Body shaming, you say? Calling out someone's fatness?

Like this...?

Insane and obsessed skinny saw this and began masturbating furiously because he knew he could flick through his 4000 bookmarks of Morrissey-related pages and find something to counter that with. Because, as we know, Skinny is absolutely disturbed and obsessed to the point of ill health over this man.

someone the other day brought up the point that if Skinny told a neutral person what he does all day - sits on a message board for a singer he hates for the chance to talk shit about them they would think he’s got serious issues.

Just showing the world the sorts of double-standards under which you operate. And what a dribbling prat you are. Tell me, why are you making up all this body-shaming nonsense? Are you unhappy with your personal appearance?
you seem to be the unhappiest person here, desperately trying to be funny while twisting and instrumentalizing people's words whose first language is not english to force them into your emotionally disturbed anti-morrissey agenda. how sad is that?

sorry to disappoint you, but when i write "healthy" i do not mean "fat" but healthy, and "bouncy" like in "having a bouncy immune system".

Even if it’s vegan ?
vegans can be fat bastards too. Now waddle away from the kitchen and try not to hunt for food down the side of the sofa. We wouldn't want your podgy, stubby fingers getting trapped again, would we?

As you are perfectly aware, why are you not responding to the various posts outlining the numerous examples of Morrissey's body related put downs, particularly about women? Perhaps, like his comments about the Chinese, its all about "context"?

I have been responding.

Also look at my reply to Uncleskinnys post.

And yes his comment about ‘the Chinese’ should be read not only in context, but also from the point of view (if one can) of someone that feels strongly about animal rights.

sorry to disappoint you, but when i write "healthy" i do not mean "fat" but healthy, and "bouncy" like in "having a bouncy immune system".
Haha! who has a 'bouncy immune system?!?' Is that a technical term?

Your thread title is misleading and untrue.

Morrissey has never been a "pop star". And, I might add, he never will be.

Also, and this is going to kill you, Morrissey's last album, which was an album of cover versions I might add, charted at number 4 in the UK. His upcoming album, I Am Not A Dog On A Chain, is currently at number 23 on Amazon's preorder chart: https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/new-releases/music?tag=msamzn-21

If that didn't kill you, this will; On Amazon's Alternative & Indie preorder chart, Morrissey is at number 1, and has been for weeks: https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/new-releases/music/231193/ref=zg_bsnr_nav_m_h__1_m_h_

Now, just in case you're still alive after reading that, this will finish you off you tyke! Every album that Morrissey has released has been a top 10 album in the UK. Most of them have been top 5: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Morrissey_discography

Not bad for a, what did you call him? An "has been pop star". Nice try though, Whalley!
A grown adult wrote that.

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Is that Morrisseys boyfriend?
Blimey they both look as camp as a row of pink tents.

you seem to be the unhappiest person here, desperately trying to be funny while twisting and instrumentalizing people's words whose first language is not english to force them into your emotionally disturbed anti-morrissey agenda. how sad is that?

Here's a tip on learning English as a second language. If you are unsure of the meaning or ambiguity of a word(s) desist from using words that you are unsure of. It's best to stay on familar territory it saves you having to explain yourself and avoids the need for you to seek sympathy.

I have been responding.

Also look at my reply to Uncleskinnys post.

And yes his comment about ‘the Chinese’ should be read not only in context, but also from the point of view (if one can) of someone that feels strongly about animal rights.

Your response to Skinny was sarcastic and about him personally, not the substance of his post.

I see Skinny's attempts to troll this man have failed, the cash is still healthily topped up hahaha you wasted your life stupid bastard

See, now that's funny. (Good one, Morrissey). It is impossible for Morrissey to write poorly. How I wish he would write books instead of music these days.

"Body-shaming" is a difficult thing to avoid, since most people have bodies that invite criticism, and a great many people are contemptible in their views, so the temptation for the critic to heap it on is very great. There does exist a fortunate 2 percent, perhaps, of humans whose bodies are flawless (or nearly enough) to exempt them from incoming slings and arrows. The rest of us are physically tragic to varying degrees and in different ways. Morrissey has gained some weight in recent years, but certainly not an off-putting amount, and anyone who criticizes his looks would probably be lucky indeed to look as good at sixty as he does. He is a handsome elder of Irish stock; always a nice and dignified look.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom