"Smiling Morrissey enjoys leisurely shopping trip to Manchester" (12 photos) - Manchester Evening News

full

Has been pop star spotted in Manchester City centre

Last edited by a moderator:

Your thread title is misleading and untrue.

Morrissey has never been a "pop star". And, I might add, he never will be.

Also, and this is going to kill you, Morrissey's last album, which was an album of cover versions I might add, charted at number 4 in the UK. His upcoming album, I Am Not A Dog On A Chain, is currently at number 23 on Amazon's preorder chart: https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/new-releases/music?tag=msamzn-21

If that didn't kill you, this will; On Amazon's Alternative & Indie preorder chart, Morrissey is at number 1, and has been for weeks: https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/new-releases/music/231193/ref=zg_bsnr_nav_m_h__1_m_h_

Now, just in case you're still alive after reading that, this will finish you off you tyke! Every album that Morrissey has released has been a top 10 album in the UK. Most of them have been top 5: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Morrissey_discography

Not bad for a, what did you call him? An "has been pop star". Nice try though, Whalley!

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
"Nephew Assistant"?

Damon will be chuffed

Dear me, that comb-over is approaching lengths not seen since Bobby Charlton hung up his football boots for good.

Nice body shaming Radis Noir, and
thank you Peppermint low life to encourage Radis with your positive ratings.

Why do you both come here? :crazy:

We come here to balance out your endless stream of verbal diarrhoea. And I was referring to @lanterns's use of words, nothing else. If Morrissey's a bit overweight then I don't care - we're none of us perfect, especially you.

Glad he's back on British soil! Leeds is going to be astounding!!!! Some live premieres for us!

We come here to balance out your endless stream of verbal diarrhoea. And I was referring to @lanterns's use of words, nothing else. If Morrissey's a bit overweight then I don't care - we're none of us perfect, especially you.

That’s no excuse to be body shaming anyone.

Get some help.

Would have been a totally different story if there had been a person of asian extraction out shopping...maybe even a paedophile. Imagine the outrage from these 2 f***ers if you'd even dare think to mention fat, bouncy etc? Perish the thought.

Get a life. It was an amusing comment, nothing more, plus a response to lanterns' curious choice of words. Morrissey has said far worse about other people over the years, and doesn't seem overly troubled about 'body shaming'.

Get a life. It was an amusing comment, nothing more, plus a response to lanterns' curious choice of words. Morrissey has said far worse about other people over the years, and doesn't seem overly troubled about 'body shaming'.

Has nothing to do with Lanterns choice of words.

It is outright body shaming and you are encouraging it.

Get some help.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom