"Smiling Morrissey enjoys leisurely shopping trip to Manchester" (12 photos) - Manchester Evening News

full

Has been pop star spotted in Manchester City centre

Last edited by a moderator:
"The singer looked like he didn't have a care in the world" sounds like maybe they don't approve of that. Even walking down the street he can't win. Why is it news anyway. They should f*** right off and mind their own business.

"The singer looked like he didn't have a care in the world" sounds like maybe they don't approve of that. Even walking down the street he can't win. Why is it news anyway. They should f*** right off and mind their own business.

He's a multi-millionaire singer. He can spend each day of his life doing as he pleases.

It's no surprise he "looked like he didn't have a care in the world". Chances are he probably doesn't.

Question for the decent people here: Along with all of the anonymous scum, I have this rotten bunch on ignore, can anyone recommend anyone else who should be neither seen nor heard?

Marred
!Viva Hate!
Girl Racer
A Man Escaped
Morrissey's left nut
Mr Jackpots
Peppermint
Radis Noir
Stephen Hoffman
Uncleskinny

Awe! ?

I don't get the whole discussion about Morrissey looking "fat" in this photo.... He does not look fat, nor he looks unhealthy or in bad shape.

I suspect he stole that jacked from a very fat and very tall man. It looks as something designed for someone with some 20 more kilos than him and maybe some 20 more centimeters than him too.

There are only 2 things I don't like about Morrissey: that "Will you marry me Bill?" song and that jacket... the rest is PERFECT.

everybody on this site is hopelessly defensive
let’s all just let the man live, yeah?

everybody on this site is hopelessly defensive
let’s all just let the man live, yeah?

I think you bumped this thread in the hope someone will say "Why? He can't even make bread!".

Well I've decided to keep mum and use my loaf so I'm not going to.

Incidentally, at one point there were lots of anons starting threads and they looked so forced ("do you think M should wear tartan?"), I thought they were M employees trying to generate an interest.

Poll idea: do you think Morrissey employs clickworkers in Bangalore?

OH this is the boyfriend assistant!! how long they been together?
Damon has been around in one function or another at least since 2008.

Wow, that far back? This may be his longest relationship with anyone, even if their relationship is just business.
Boz? If we're talking business...

Wow, that far back? This may be his longest relationship with anyone, even if their relationship is just business.
There's this video where it seems they went out for dinner together and Moz got pretty pissed off by the paps. I think that was 2008.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom