Smiths tribute night axed over Morrissey's politics - Birmingham Live

Smiths tribute night axed as organisers tire of defending Morrissey's politics - Birmingham Live
Dwindling crowds at Panic on the Streets of Birmingham at Eden Bar

Quote: "A Birmingham (UK) tribute night dedicated to The Smiths has been axed - after organisers grew tired of defending Morrissey's controversial political views."

Seems a bit drastic as Smiths/Morrissey fans are disappointed the popular evening out was pulled:

"Many fans took to social media to express their sadness at the news.

On Facebook, Danny Grainger said: "Me and my dad came to the first one it was brilliant great memories. I also met an ex-girlfriend at one of these nights, hope you have some good photos."

John Keir commented: "Great disco and has been a brilliant after-show following the Brum gigs. A real shame. Thanks for some great nights."

2_JS55971765.jpg

UPDATE 4:50PM PT:

Posted by Famous when dead:

The actual post & reaction:

Last edited by a moderator:
I think it made it's point and made it well. It struck a nerve and outed the constant inaccuracies in your alter ego, Reelfountain. If it was so pointless then why did you feel the need to respond in an attempt to disapprove it? You don't seem to understand the meaning of pointless? Why am I not surprised? In your reponse you, yes you, provided evidence from sources that you cited that 'prove' that the mass migration (non European whites) that you chunder on about has been taking place in the UK at a rate of 0.1% per year. You refer to that as "mass migration" (a tired, alt-right trigger phrase) of non European whites. I refer to it as a trickle of migration.

You actually claim that mass migration does not involve 'our' European cousins but here's a shocker for you it does: "Mass migration refers to the migration of large groups of people from one geographical area to another." I feel duty bound to inform you that Europe is a geographical area.

All that you chunder is about hatred. Hatred of black people, Jewish people, Muslims, immigrants, LGBT people ... the list goes on ... You constantly hijack forums and threads with your hatred - changing the topic from one about Morrissey to that of your alt-right hate machine. You do not do this well.

3396688_0.jpg
If 'patriotism' is now known as 'racism' by the lunatic left, I don't have a problem with that. Why? Because it just shows how desperate they are to smear their enemies.

Mass non-white migration into Britain since 1948 has not improved the country in any way. It is the reason why our inner cities are plagued with violence and murder nightly - in the same fashion of American cities.But of course that is the plan. And the elite have their indoctrinated slaves (like you) beavering away online doing their grunt work and not even getting paid.

I think it made it's point and made it well. It struck a nerve and outed the constant inaccuracies in your alter ego, Reelfountain. If it was so pointless then why did you feel the need to respond in an attempt to disapprove it? You don't seem to understand the meaning of pointless? Why am I not surprised? In your reponse you, yes you, provided evidence from sources that you cited that 'prove' that the mass migration (non European whites) that you chunder on about has been taking place in the UK at a rate of 0.1% per year. You refer to that as "mass migration" (a tired, alt-right trigger phrase) of non European whites. I refer to it as a trickle of migration.

You actually claim that mass migration does not involve 'our' European cousins but here's a shocker for you it does: "Mass migration refers to the migration of large groups of people from one geographical area to another." I feel duty bound to inform you that Europe is a geographical area.

All that you chunder is about hatred. Hatred of black people, Jewish people, Muslims, immigrants, LGBT people ... the list goes on ... You constantly hijack forums and threads with your hatred - changing the topic from one about Morrissey to that of your alt-right hate machine. You do not do this well.

3396688_0.jpg

1 - Does mass immigration go up every year?
2 - Has it gone up every decade since the 1950's
3 - If it remains at this level - will Britain become increasingly a non-white country.........or not?

Simple questions. Answer.

3396688_0.jpg

Actually, you don't do it well...........you just come off as a virtue signalling leftist crank. A cucked crank at that.

So, if we are to take the above figures as accurate, accepting both definitions of what they understand to be white Europeans, it suggests there has been a rise of so called non white Europeans of approx. 0.1% per annum. You base your 'argument' on the facts you presented. It kinda makes a fool of your term 'mass immigration'.

In another related post you dismiss white Europeans as having no part of the immigration issue. You argue against multi-culturism but you don't seem to have a grasp of what it is? Are you genuinely stating that those from white Eureopean countries have no cultures of their own? If you accept these cultures, which ones and why?

Your argument, if you have one, isn't about immigration or multi-culturism it's all about your blantant racism.

cropped-stopracismsm-1-1.jpg

Of course people in European countries have their own cultures, but it's definately easier to intergrate people from neighbouring countries like France, Holland, Sweden or Italy and the like. And on the whole, they do. They want to.

I think it is both. I don't think Marr's contributions to the Smiths were that well known prior to the release of his book, unless you were a super fan. I really do think that he has chosen to tour extensively and stay in the public eye to counter so many fans abandoning the Smiths due to Morrissey's political views. He acts unconcerned in interviews, but it's got to gnaw at him. And if anything, Marr is a man of purposeful action. I just watched a YouTube of him playing "There Is a Light" with thousands singing along - it was electrifying.

Many people discovered the Smiths when the band was already gone, and most likely through Morrissey because he had a high-profile career for a long time, whereas Johnny initially chose to join other bands and keep a lower profile. So yes, I can see how these people are now discovering Johnny, if that s what you mean. I was talking from the perspective of an early day Smiths fan.

I will see Johnny Marr live later this summer, and I am certainly looking forward to hearing him play "There's a light". The times when Morrissey included the song in his setlist, it also had a mesmerizing effect on the crowd, especially when it was the encore (as in 2004). Moments to treasure forever.

If 'patriotism' is now known as 'racism' by the lunatic left, I don't have a problem with that. Why? Because it just shows how desperate they are to smear their enemies.

Mass non-white migration into Britain since 1948 has not improved the country in any way. It is the reason why our inner cities are plagued with violence and murder nightly - in the same fashion of American cities.But of course that is the plan. And the elite have their indoctrinated slaves (like you) beavering away online doing their grunt work and not even getting paid.

3396688_0.jpg

Of course people in European countries have their own cultures, but it's definately easier to intergrate people from neighbouring countries like France, Holland, Sweden or Italy and the like. And on the whole, they do. They want to.

Yet, you support Brexit! Ooft. Contradiction. Contradiction. Contradiction.

Is your argument based on skin colour? Or culture? I'm confused? One minute you're against multi-culturism then, when it's pointed out it's existed in the UK for thousands of years (see previous posts), you change position? Based on your own argument (see quote above) you are clearly not against multui-culturism, so I guess, you'll stop using this word in your future diatribes.

1 - Does mass immigration go up every year?
2 - Has it gone up every decade since the 1950's
3 - If it remains at this level - will Britain become increasingly a non-white country.........or not?

Simple questions. Answer.

Well that is all very dependent on the nature of who decides to go the to UK. It could be that those Europeans, that you have expressed fondness for, they could once again see the UK as a place they would want to live. Greater number of Pols, Romanians, Slovakians, Slovenians, Latvians, Lithuanians, and Estonians etc. may decide to go to the UK. They did in the not too distant past. Do they all pass muster for your white world?

As explained, perhaps you didn't / wouldn't understand, there is a trend that immigration could increase in the UK by 1% per decade. That 1% does not provide any detailed analysis that relates to which percentage of that 1% would be - to use crass descriptors - white or non-white. I would be prudent to assume the figure would be less than 1%. If the total current figure from 1951 to 2001 is currently 8.3% of the population, after 50 years, then it could be supposed that the fugures would rise to 16.6%. It could be higher. It could be lower. This would mean that come 2051 (using chronology and figures from 2001) 83.4% approx. of the UK population will be white.

The above information refutes any perceived movement of mass migration but does acknolewdge migration.

Japan has a population of 126m. It’s average net migration rate over 5 years is 70k per annum.

The UK has a population of 65m. Our net migration rate is 350,000 per year.

Wrong! The UK has a population of 66m. Net migration for 2019 is 283,000. For f***'s sake this information is freely available on the internet?! Your blind hatred exposes your blind ignorance.

Wrong! The UK has a population of 66m. Net migration for 2019 is 283,000. For f***'s sake this information is freely available on the internet?! Your blind hatred exposes your blind ignorance.

Maybe my figures are correct.....maybe yours are........either way the figures for the UK are madness.

Well that is all very dependent on the nature of who decides to go the to UK. It could be that those Europeans, that you have expressed fondness for, they could once again see the UK as a place they would want to live. Greater number of Pols, Romanians, Slovakians, Slovenians, Latvians, Lithuanians, and Estonians etc. may decide to go to the UK. They did in the not too distant past. Do they all pass muster for your white world?

As explained, perhaps you didn't / wouldn't understand, there is a trend that immigration could increase in the UK by 1% per decade. That 1% does not provide any detailed analysis that relates to which percentage of that 1% would be - to use crass descriptors - white or non-white. I would be prudent to assume the figure would be less than 1%. If the total current figure from 1951 to 2001 is currently 8.3% of the population, after 50 years, then it could be supposed that the fugures would rise to 16.6%. It could be higher. It could be lower. This would mean that come 2051 (using chronology and figures from 2001) 83.4% approx. of the UK population will be white.

The above information refutes any perceived movement of mass migration but does acknolewdge migration.

"If the total current figure from 1951 to 2001 is currently 8.3% of the population, after 50 years, then it could be supposed that the fugures would rise to 16.6%."

So, in 2051, the levels of immigration will be at 16.6. In 2101, they'll be at 33.2% and on and on it will go. Until, we become like America.

Those Eastern Europeans came because New Labour explicitly allowed them in and began to open the floodgates. Even they regretted it in hindsight.

Maybe my figures are correct.....maybe yours are........either way the figures for the UK are madness.

The figures are correct. They do not represent madness but fact.

Come 2051 - should humans survive to that time - the UK will be approx. 83.4% white (whatever white means), based on trends and allowing for change. I can't in the first place see what the overall issue is or indeed why some feel it to be so urgent.

This caught my attention and I applaud it.

"We are suppressed and controlled in what is a non-existent democracy. This is a conniving elite that has, for centuries, pitted: man against woman, black against white, race against race, class against class, straight against gay, religion against religion, political view against political view etc. - all as diversionary tactics so that they can continue to amass their wealth and hold onto their power."

"Citizens of any country, no matter what class, if they are not the elite, then they are fodder. The elite is the problem. The difficulty is that they have one again successfully convinced malcontents that the way forward is to blame the elite (it's an opaque word from which to hide behind) but to actively attack every and anyone else - allowing them to continue as before. It's extremly clever and it works time and time and time again."

"In this forum we have the entryists with their torches aflame and pitchforks at the ready doing the elites bidding, if but only they knew."

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom