So...what is the actual second single?

Vegan

I miss the old days. Every three months a new single available for purchase and serviced to radio.

Anyway does anyone know if IWYL or Jacky have been serviced to radio as the official second single? I'm assuming since Jacky has a physical release coming that is the second single.

I miss the old days. Every three months a new single available for purchase and serviced to radio.

Anyway does anyone know if IWYL or Jacky have been serviced to radio as the official second single? I'm assuming since Jacky has a physical release coming that is the second single.

IWYL corpsed SO BADLY! that it was immediately buried and replaced by Jacky. When that corpses another dung-heap album track will be wheeled out as the 'next single'. Let's see how close LIHS gets to Liam Gallagher's sales target which raised the bar on C List ex-celeb rock stars. Can Morrissey match Liam?....

IWYL corpsed SO BADLY! that it was immediately buried and replaced by Jacky. When that corpses another dung-heap album track will be wheeled out as the 'next single'. Let's see how close LIHS gets to Liam Gallagher's sales target which raised the bar on C List ex-celeb rock stars. Can Morrissey match Liam?....

The trolls on this website predicted that LIHS would do worse than World Peace in first weeks sales (as hardly anyone was streaming Spent the Day in Bed on Spotify). That was 18,000 copies.
The trolls have run a BOYCOTT LOW IN HIGH SCHOOL campaign for nearly 2 months now.
The trolls even blackmailed Morrissey and his record company (gleefully announced on this very website) threatening to expose him as a vegetarian who may have worn a cardigan that was non-vegan (as if this might interest anyone with half a brain, the f***wits!). Morrissey and the record company chose to ignore the trolls. The media then decided to ignore them too in what could euphemistically be described as 'a bit of a blow'
But the trolls (including Brummy Butchers) may still succeed with their boycott campaign as the reviews for the new album have been a little worse than those for World Peace.
We'll know in a little under 2 weeks. Below 18,000? It is actually quite possible...

The trolls on this website predicted that LIHS would do worse than World Peace in first weeks sales (as hardly anyone was streaming Spent the Day in Bed on Spotify). That was 18,000 copies.
The trolls have run a BOYCOTT LOW IN HIGH SCHOOL campaign for nearly 2 months now.
The trolls even blackmailed Morrissey and his record company (gleefully announced on this very website) threatening to expose him as a vegetarian who may have worn a cardigan that was non-vegan (as if this might interest anyone with half a brain, the f***wits!). Morrissey and the record company chose to ignore the trolls. The media then decided to ignore them too in what could euphemistically be described as 'a bit of a blow'
But the trolls (including Brummy Butchers) may still succeed with their boycott campaign as the reviews for the new album have been a little worse than those for World Peace.
We'll know in a little under 2 weeks. Below 18,000? It is actually quite possible...

What's the story with Brummy? He seems mentally unhinged, when he's not alternating between his alter ego Benny the butcher, he's pumping out vitriolic missives about Morrissey and his career.

Guy must be super lonely, I can't even begin to imagine how autistic one has to be to revisit this site daily, for half a decade, doing this pantomime act.

What's the story with Brummy? He seems mentally unhinged, when he's not alternating between his alter ego Benny the butcher, he's pumping out vitriolic missives about Morrissey and his career.

Guy must be super lonely, I can't even begin to imagine how autistic one has to be to revisit this site daily, for half a decade, doing this pantomime act.

Given the fact that you recently spent an evening furiously designating all my posts as 'troll' it would seem it's you who has some issues. I note you also took umbrage at Uncle Skinny's posts and also subjected him to your wrath. Further investigations show you appear to spend most of your time on this site desperately trying to get attention by labelling others as a 'troll', only to be mocked as an inept troll yourself by one of the site moderators.

https://www.morrissey-solo.com/threads/someones-on-a-mission.141105/

How amusing.

More serious and disturbing is your implied suggestion that there are more important things in life than scrutinising Morrissey. This only proves you are mentally unstable. It is a widely held opinion that Morrissey is a singular genius....ahem!
What could possibly be more important than spending one's days mocking a C List failure of a pop-star? My only regret is that I sometimes have to leave this site.

I've heard it all before, darling! You desperately need to believe that anyone who has successfully debunked Morrissey is the problem when it's Morrissey The Crank-Fraud-Faux-Vegan who's the problem. I'm rich, bitch. I do what I want with my life, my time. When I'm not LOLing at you lot I might be found reading The Russians or watching American Horror Story. Or gasping at the rise in my Bitcoin holdings. Your feedback amuses me. Thanks for playing! Now deal with the fact that it's YOU who's regarded as a bit bonkers....*smirks*

BB
xo xo

You're not paying attention, Maurice!

The target isn't to replicate the abyssmal sales of WPINOYB. It's to restore some credibility to the notion that Morrissey is a 'British Icon'. If he is, then we would expect to see his 'comeback album' approaching the 100,000 first week sales of another British Icon-Liam Gallagher. Liam has shown that by ditching a dodgy band of 'mates' (Beady Eye) and enlisting credible, professional songwriters that he can rise to great heights. If LIHS is the FLOP! I predict it will be, Morrissey can then ruminate on whether to ask Max Martin &/or Shellback to throw a few of their ditties his way rather than to Taylor, Adele and Icona Pop. He can still keep his 'disposable lawnmower parts' band to tour but if he expects a record company to continue to throw PR budgets to the wall to try and float/get rotation on dross like STDIB he is delusional. If he wants to be a 'British Icon' the competition isn't Adele as that's impossible because he can't compete vocally & his 'personality' is repellant to so many people after his troll PR assaults on terror outrages. A far more credible benchmark is young Liam who has shown remarkable fighting spirit given everyone assumed he was a loser without his brother Noel.

threatening to expose him as a vegetarian who may have worn a cardigan that was non-vegan (as if this might interest anyone with half a brain, the f***wits!).

You don't seem to realise that your words condemn Morrissey as a Radical Artist and entirely support my claim that he is a Crank-Fraud, a harmless charlatan on animal rights issues in particular and other issues in general. His latest ludicrous capitulation to the dairy industry at the Hollywood Bowl follows on from previous capitulations such as his censored 'Meat Isn't Murder' Glastonbury Dairy Farm Festival appearance supporting U2. You are entirely correct. Nobody gives a damn about Morrissey's demonstrably ludicrous claims, especially Morrissey! It appears he has wisely chosen not to include another spurious claim to be an advocate for animals on this album. So much for his recent claims to have 'seen the Vegan light': yet it hasn't triggered a song about that epiphany? *rollseyes*. His histrionic wailing about Bullfighters on WPINOYB had to be set against his crimes against cows for his Kerrygold cheese. And now his crimes against goats for his cashmere cardigan. And Cheesegate 2 at the Hollywood Bowl.

The 'media' could give 2 fcuks about Morrissey. He only gets coverage as a troll to feed their click-bait strategies. His music is given perfunctory reviews as those in charge are still in thrall to the memory of The Smiths and hope for a reunion pay-day: that's why they don't stick the knife in his back. Once he dies, he'll be a figure of ridicule if not open contempt. You may think that strange/wrong/horrifying but that's how it works. Morrissey deserves all the scorn that will be posthumously heaped upon him when he's no longer a kerching proposition for anyone.

You conclude your wailing with a recognition that this album may indeed be a FLOP! But the standard you set for 'flop' is so silly it's already an admission of defeat. You will make a fool of yourself if you start singing and dancing alongside Ketchup Bum because LIHS 'sells more than WPINOYB'. That's irrelevant. Liam sold 100k in a week. Taylor Swift sold a million in a day. Seriously, if you're going to talk about Icons, British or otherwise, you have to look at the facts that consensual reality beyond this online creche consider.

You are also incorrect in claiming that Morrissey ignores the 'trolls' on this website. On the contrary, his is obsessed with this web site and knows his own 'fans' have reduced his alabaster to rubble. In response to our trashing of 'Kid's A Looker' he had a mega tantrum in Bradford and banned the site proprietor from a Copenhagen gig and all future gigs. That's isn't ignoring this site, dear! He was incredibly foolish to give oxygen to this 'debate' but he couldn't resist it as he knows most of his depressive issues result from his Crank-Fraud-ism and his inability to repent and beg forgiveness from the animals for Cheesegate and now Cashmeregate. Were he ever foolish enough to take me on he would find no amount of Legal Eagles would prevent me from driving the final stake into his heart. Publicly. Some fools here imagine that the world would side with Morrissey against his tormentors here but that only shows how delusional they are. This website isn't 'reality'. Nobody here is 'real' but the criticisms of Morrissey are very, very 'real'. I had thought he might finally fess up, embrace authenticity and Veganism and 'walk the talk'. But he's a hopeless ethical flop, flouncing around in his 5* hotel prisons demanding to be treated with 'respect' as an 'icon' when he's been exposed as a clown. A crank. And a fraud. Your problem and that of the other silly trolls here who seek to silence me and Benny is that you simply have no riposte to the debunking other than to declare it irrelevant. I can only assume you go for a piss or a beer refill when 'Meat Is Murder' is played onstage. As so many do. Nobody cares about Morrissey's claims to authenticity, he's just a singing seal for the 'clueless consumers' he railed against in 'Kid's A Looker' with a USP of 'animal rights' that collapses upon inspection. Amusingly he imagined that the large sales for 'Autobiography' were some kind of endorsement or appreciation rather than the 'clueless consumers' mocking the bedlam of his mind for LOLs. The absolute failure of 'List Of The Lost' showed him nobody is interested in his spurious claims to 'literary genius' other than his bonkers cult.

The reason I've done this is because I believe Art Is Important and not just Commerce. Those who claim Authenticity rather than Profit as a motive should be subject to close scrutiny. Morrissey Under The Microscope reveals a petri-dish of bogus claims about Art and Authenticity. It has been a wonderful pleasure to debunk him and bring his alabaster crashing down. How long do you seriously think Morrissey would last in conversation with me? In a structured debate examining his 'art'? 5 minutes and he'd be in floods of tears running for the door. Were he ever foolish and insolent enough to publicly challenge the mythical multiple personality hydra that is/was 'BrummieBoy' he would become a total laughing stock and would effectively hand his scalp over-for Eternity! He will expire knowing what comes after his silly life ends: Nothing. Not 'eternal fame' or 'historic iconic status'. Just a shrug of the collective shoulders at the demise of a C List Crank Fraud.

I hope this clarifies my position with regard to the forthcoming release of LIHS.

BB

xo xo!

Given the fact that you recently spent an evening furiously designating all my posts as 'troll' it would seem it's you who has some issues. I note you also took umbrage at Uncle Skinny's posts and also subjected him to your wrath. Further investigations show you appear to spend most of your time on this site desperately trying to get attention by labelling others as a 'troll', only to be mocked as an inept troll yourself by one of the site moderators.

https://www.morrissey-solo.com/threads/someones-on-a-mission.141105/

How amusing.

More serious and disturbing is your implied suggestion that there are more important things in life than scrutinising Morrissey. This only proves you are mentally unstable. It is a widely held opinion that Morrissey is a singular genius....ahem!
What could possibly be more important than spending one's days mocking a C List failure of a pop-star? My only regret is that I sometimes have to leave this site.

I've heard it all before, darling! You desperately need to believe that anyone who has successfully debunked Morrissey is the problem when it's Morrissey The Crank-Fraud-Faux-Vegan who's the problem. I'm rich, bitch. I do what I want with my life, my time. When I'm not LOLing at you lot I might be found reading The Russians or watching American Horror Story. Or gasping at the rise in my Bitcoin holdings. Your feedback amuses me. Thanks for playing! Now deal with the fact that it's YOU who's regarded as a bit bonkers....*smirks*

BB
xo xo

See, this is precisely what I mean. I was talking about you, not to you. Your desire for attention is scrumptiously hilarious. If I'd wanted to engage with you or one of your imaginary characters I'd have quoted your post.

"Spent my evening"
"Further investigations show"

God bless you and your autistic drippling.

Last edited:
What could possibly be more important than spending one's days mocking a C List failure of a pop-star?

How can you possibly type this? Morrissey has sold millions of albums, charted briskly, is world famous, etc...etc... And...Brummie and Benny are the same person? Wow. You really hate Moz.

How can you possibly type this? Morrissey has sold millions of albums, charted briskly, is world famous, etc...etc... And...Brummie and Benny are the same person? Wow. You really hate Moz.

ignore them trolls, truly laughable, no difference do they make.

Morrissey has won just for existing. :thumb:

See, this is precisely want I mean. I was talking about you, not to you. Your desire for attention is scrumptiously hilarious. If I'd wanted to engage with you or one of your imaginary characters I'd have quoted your post.

"Spent my evening"
"Further investigations show"

God bless you and your autistic drippling.

Spare me the etiquette lesson on how/when to respond to users who reference my blessed being! This is an open forum and I can respond to any mention of my name or ignore it depending on my whim. You are a silly troll.

best
BB

xo xo!

ps: we are all 'imaginary characters' here in this online creche. Unless you're like that hapless Jared MP with a limited understanding of online role-play & a desire to embrace the public stocks of self-mortification. Or perhaps you sign for parcels as 'Ugly Devil'?

I tire of you. You have bored me and that is intolerable. Begone!

ignore them trolls, truly laughable, no difference do they make.

Morrissey has won just for existing. :thumb:

Except you can't ignore me, can you? And like the troll you are you run off and hide when you're exposed as a fool alongside 'Ugly Devil'.
Morrissey truly deserves 'fans' like you two.

Silence in this court-room!

Morrissey has sold moderately over the period of his Civil Service length 'career' as an Art Imposter. There must be hundreds of other artists who match his nondescript sales.

World famous? How ridiculous! There are vast spans of the globe where nobody would even notice him walking down the street. He's hardly MJ, Madonna or Bob Marley. He isn't even genuinely 'famous' in the UK, merely 'infamous' for his troll pronouncements on various topics. I very much doubt the average person in the street would even recognise him or be able to mention more than 1 of his songs. And that would be a song by The Smiths. We must wait for the episode of 'Pointless' where this is tested, if it hasn't already taken place....I will now scan the internet to try and ascertain....oh look! How amusing!!!!! Only 9 out of 100 people questioned could even remember the 'famous' song 'This Charming Man'....

The evidence from this 'Pointless' video is that Morrissey isn't 'famous' and that a random poll of the UK public found very little penetration of his imaginary 'fame'. I've no doubt this data may shock and horrify you but Morrissey is largely 'infamous' as an annoying troll who got lucky with some witty ditties whilst part of The Smiths before embarking on his 3 decades long career as his own tribute artist.

As for 'Wow. You really hate Moz'........erm, #VivaHate baby....

best
BB

xo!

Spare me the etiquette lesson on how/when to respond to users who reference my blessed being! This is an open forum and I can respond to any mention of my name or ignore it depending on my whim. You are a silly troll.

best
BB

xo xo!

ps: we are all 'imaginary characters' here in this online creche. Unless you're like that hapless Jared MP with a limited understanding of online role-play & a desire to embrace the public stocks of self-mortification. Or perhaps you sign for parcels as 'Ugly Devil'?

I tire of you. You have bored me and that is intolerable. Begone!

This retort is the Papa Jack of comebacks.
To make it worse you had my quote reply saved in your drafts for at least 30 mins. I know this 'cause I'd edited it half an hour ago and the error is still visible in your message.
I wish I could have a wee glimpse into your life outside the web. Just trying to imagine the state of your living quarters.
The self loathing; looking into the mirror every day thinking about what caricature to adopt. But you don't need me to second guess how lonely and miserable your life is.

To make it worse you had my quote reply saved in your drafts for at least 30 mins. I know this 'cause I'd edited it half an hour ago and the error is still visible in your message.
I wish I could have a wee glimpse into your life outside the web. Just trying to imagine the state of your living quarters.
The self loathing; looking into the mirror every day thinking about what caricature to adopt. But you don't need me to second guess how lonely and miserable your life is.

Withnail and I is a 1987 British black comedy film written and directed by Bruce Robinson. Based on Robinson's life in London in the late 1960s, the plot follows two unemployed young actors, Withnail and "I" (portrayed by Richard E. Grant and Paul McGann) who live in a squalid flat in Camden Town in 1969 while squandering their finances on alcohol. Needing a holiday, they obtain the key to a country cottage in the Lake District belonging to Withnail's lecherous gay uncle Monty and drive there. The weekend holiday proves less recuperative than they expected.
Plot
The film depicts the lives and misadventures of two unemployed young actors in late-1969 London. They are the flamboyant alcoholic Withnail and "I" (named "Marwood" in the published screenplay but not in the credits) as his relatively more level-headed friend and the film's narrator. Withnail comes from a privileged background and sets the tone for the friendship. They live in a filthy Georgian flat in Camden Town. Their only company at the flat is the local drug dealer, Danny.

The roommates squabble about housekeeping and leave to take a walk. In Regent's Park, they discuss the state of their acting careers and a possible country vacation, settling on a visit to Withnail's uncle Monty, who has a cottage near Penrith. After a near fight with a large and belligerent Irishman, they return home to prepare for their trip. They visit Monty that evening at his luxurious Chelsea house. Monty is a melodramatic aesthete and Marwood realises he is homosexual. The three briefly drink together as Withnail casually lies to Monty about his acting career and lies that Marwood went to Eton. Before leaving, Withnail arranges to borrow the cottage.

The countryside is beautiful, but the weather is cold and often inclement, the cottage is without running water or light, they have no food and the locals are unwelcoming – in particular a poacher, Jake, whom Withnail offends. They see Jake prowling around their cottage. Marwood suggests they leave for London the next day. Withnail in turn demands that they share a bed in the interest of safety, but Marwood refuses. During the night, Withnail becomes paranoid that the poacher is going to come after them and climbs under the covers with Marwood, who angrily leaves for a different bed. Hearing the sounds of an intruder breaking into the cottage, Withnail again joins Marwood in bed. The intruder turns out to be Monty, who has been stranded with a punctured tyre.

Monty has brought supplies and persistently comes on to Marwood. He offers to take them into town to get fitted into rubber boots, but they end up spending the money he gave them on drinks. Monty is hurt, though he puts it out of his mind quickly during a boozy round of poker. Marwood is terrified of what else Monty might try on him and wants to leave immediately. After much argument, Withnail insists on staying. Late in the night, Marwood keeps trying to evade Monty but he eventually corners him in the guest bedroom. Monty reveals that Withnail, when arranging to borrow the cottage, had told Monty that Marwood was a closeted homosexual and that he himself had rejected Marwood's advances. Marwood claims that Withnail is the closeted one and that the two of them have been in a committed relationship for years. He claims that Withnail is only rejecting him because Monty is around, and that this is the first night that they haven't slept together in years. Monty, a romantic, accepts this explanation and apologises for coming between them. In private, Marwood furiously confronts Withnail and insists that he will pay.

The next morning, Marwood finds that Monty has left for London, leaving a note of apology wishing them happiness together. They continue to argue about their behaviour and Monty. When Marwood receives a telegram about a callback from an earlier audition, he insists they return to London.

As Marwood sleeps, Withnail drunkenly speeds and swerves until pulled over by the police. Withnail is arrested for driving under the influence, and tries to falsify his urine sample. The pair return to the flat to find Danny and a stranger named Presuming Ed squatting there. Marwood calls his agent and discovers that he is wanted for the lead part in a play. The three, and Presuming Ed, get high smoking a huge cannabis joint. The celebration ends when Marwood learns they have received an eviction notice for unpaid rent, while Withnail is too high to care.

Marwood prepares to leave for the station, turning down Withnail's request for one last drink. In Regent's Park in the rain, Marwood confesses that he will miss Withnail, but does not allow him to accompany him further to the station. Bottle of wine in hand, Withnail declaims "What a piece of work is a man!" from Hamlet to an uncomprehending pack of wolves behind a fence in the London Zoo. The camera watches as he turns and walks away into the gloomy distance, swinging the bottle, as the credits start to roll.

I can help you with this one, darling: #Multi-tasking! I take this all terribly seriously....*smirks*. Actually, I had a plumber arrive at my palatial abode to quote me for a replacement shower in the master bedroom en-suite. Please carry on with your fatuous imaginings that I live in squalor or self-loathing. I am an extraordinarily wonderful person. My wife's car on the drive-way as she returns from a shopping trip to the Bull Ring. We shall have a lovely evening chatting, watching telly, drinking some fine wine and I will periodically have a blast at random trolls like you as and when 'the voices' tell me to. oh dear...I've spent at least 15 minutes on this reply as I've been chatting to my wife....i really must prioritise and focus on the importance of prompt replies to trolls on ludicrous internet topics such as 'the Genius Of Morrissey'

best
BB

xo!

Withnail and I is a 1987 British black comedy film written and directed by Bruce Robinson. Based on Robinson's life in London in the late 1960s, the plot follows two unemployed young actors, Withnail and "I" (portrayed by Richard E. Grant and Paul McGann) who live in a squalid flat in Camden Town in 1969 while squandering their finances on alcohol. Needing a holiday, they obtain the key to a country cottage in the Lake District belonging to Withnail's lecherous gay uncle Monty and drive there. The weekend holiday proves less recuperative than they expected.
Plot
The film depicts the lives and misadventures of two unemployed young actors in late-1969 London. They are the flamboyant alcoholic Withnail and "I" (named "Marwood" in the published screenplay but not in the credits) as his relatively more level-headed friend and the film's narrator. Withnail comes from a privileged background and sets the tone for the friendship. They live in a filthy Georgian flat in Camden Town. Their only company at the flat is the local drug dealer, Danny.

The roommates squabble about housekeeping and leave to take a walk. In Regent's Park, they discuss the state of their acting careers and a possible country vacation, settling on a visit to Withnail's uncle Monty, who has a cottage near Penrith. After a near fight with a large and belligerent Irishman, they return home to prepare for their trip. They visit Monty that evening at his luxurious Chelsea house. Monty is a melodramatic aesthete and Marwood realises he is homosexual. The three briefly drink together as Withnail casually lies to Monty about his acting career and lies that Marwood went to Eton. Before leaving, Withnail arranges to borrow the cottage.

The countryside is beautiful, but the weather is cold and often inclement, the cottage is without running water or light, they have no food and the locals are unwelcoming – in particular a poacher, Jake, whom Withnail offends. They see Jake prowling around their cottage. Marwood suggests they leave for London the next day. Withnail in turn demands that they share a bed in the interest of safety, but Marwood refuses. During the night, Withnail becomes paranoid that the poacher is going to come after them and climbs under the covers with Marwood, who angrily leaves for a different bed. Hearing the sounds of an intruder breaking into the cottage, Withnail again joins Marwood in bed. The intruder turns out to be Monty, who has been stranded with a punctured tyre.

Monty has brought supplies and persistently comes on to Marwood. He offers to take them into town to get fitted into rubber boots, but they end up spending the money he gave them on drinks. Monty is hurt, though he puts it out of his mind quickly during a boozy round of poker. Marwood is terrified of what else Monty might try on him and wants to leave immediately. After much argument, Withnail insists on staying. Late in the night, Marwood keeps trying to evade Monty but he eventually corners him in the guest bedroom. Monty reveals that Withnail, when arranging to borrow the cottage, had told Monty that Marwood was a closeted homosexual and that he himself had rejected Marwood's advances. Marwood claims that Withnail is the closeted one and that the two of them have been in a committed relationship for years. He claims that Withnail is only rejecting him because Monty is around, and that this is the first night that they haven't slept together in years. Monty, a romantic, accepts this explanation and apologises for coming between them. In private, Marwood furiously confronts Withnail and insists that he will pay.

The next morning, Marwood finds that Monty has left for London, leaving a note of apology wishing them happiness together. They continue to argue about their behaviour and Monty. When Marwood receives a telegram about a callback from an earlier audition, he insists they return to London.

As Marwood sleeps, Withnail drunkenly speeds and swerves until pulled over by the police. Withnail is arrested for driving under the influence, and tries to falsify his urine sample. The pair return to the flat to find Danny and a stranger named Presuming Ed squatting there. Marwood calls his agent and discovers that he is wanted for the lead part in a play. The three, and Presuming Ed, get high smoking a huge cannabis joint. The celebration ends when Marwood learns they have received an eviction notice for unpaid rent, while Withnail is too high to care.

Marwood prepares to leave for the station, turning down Withnail's request for one last drink. In Regent's Park in the rain, Marwood confesses that he will miss Withnail, but does not allow him to accompany him further to the station. Bottle of wine in hand, Withnail declaims "What a piece of work is a man!" from Hamlet to an uncomprehending pack of wolves behind a fence in the London Zoo. The camera watches as he turns and walks away into the gloomy distance, swinging the bottle, as the credits start to roll.

Nothing closeted about BB, baby!

xo!

I can help you with this one, darling: #Multi-tasking! I take this all terribly seriously....*smirks*. Actually, I had a plumber arrive at my palatial abode to quote me for a replacement shower in the master bedroom en-suite. Please carry on with your fatuous imaginings that I live in squalor or self-loathing. I am an extraordinarily wonderful person. My wife's car on the drive-way as she returns from a shopping trip to the Bull Ring. We shall have a lovely evening chatting, watching telly, drinking some fine wine and I will periodically have a blast at random trolls like you as and when 'the voices' tell me to. oh dear...I've spent at least 15 minutes on this reply as I've been chatting to my wife....i really must prioritise and focus on the importance of prompt replies to trolls on ludicrous internet topics such as 'the Genius Of Morrissey'

best
BB

xo!
Your excuse seems moderately sincere, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt on this one. I can't help but feel a little humbled that I'm on your multitasking list, perhaps third in the queue.
Andrew, you mentioned a plumber earlier... I'm sure there's a funny metaphor here.
There's a Mrs Brummie? That's rather sweet. Which alter ego did you captivator her with? Is there a special character you adopt when you're making passion with her? I still think going shopping at ASDA with the wife persona is probably your funniest incarnation. Grey pasty "I want to die" face looming around the frozen food aisle, nodding at your wife's ready meal suggestions, as your saliva soaked jowls flop back and forth like two trouts trying to escape from a bucket of lukewarm water.

Can we please remain on-topic from now on. This is an incrediby important issue. I think 'I Wish You Lonely' would have made a great choice for a Xmas Grinch single with a video of Moz doing his Scrooge 'bah! humbug!' stuff. I'm not joking. Lots of people loathe Christmas as it brings home to them how lonely they are when other folk are having fun. With the right Xmas-themed video he could really get that song going. The choice of 'Jacky' is baffling...it just isn't a single and I can't really see how it would be part of any Xmas/Winterval themed playlists unless they did a panto version of it.

I look forward to some stimulating discussion on this. Morrissey would make the best ever Xmas No 1.....it would be genuinely hilarious.

best
BB

xo!

Back
Top Bottom