Solo Death Pool 2009!

mcrickson

Reckless Endangerment
:D
I saw the other thread for celebrities and wondered why the same can't be for the commoners! :rolleyes:

No death threats. :straightface: Not cool, man.

Buzzetta, as you clearly know more about these things than I do, perhaps you'd like helping me out setting this up?

:blushing:

Wait you mean - who here is going to die within the next year?

Oh if I had to figure out who around here would kick the bucket... I got me some names.

I can't think of anyone.

Okay, I can think of one person, maybe, but they don't post here anymore. They do pop up from time to time.

Well as a grand dad and all round old bastard, I suppose I must be high up on the list (though hopefully not in the next 40 years:lbf:)

Jukebox Jury

I've been having excrutiating pains in the lower back for months now :sick:. I'm planning on getting myself amputated soon. Put me on the list.

(Could this be my first post in the sty?)

I will say - and this is not trolling...

It would not surprise me if a certain someone that posts here committed suicide... :squiffy:
After all it has been postulated upon repeatedly ;)
Some have thought it may happen :p
Some have said it would be tragic :rolleyes:
Some would say it would be good for society :thumb:
I leave that up to you to decide....:D

Myself. I drive too fast and I drink too much Coke Zero.

i've got some tramadol and some diazepam, (which incidently, is valium), they are yours, if you want them:thumb:

if you want to fedex them to me, i wiill gladly accept.

one day i hope to reach the heights of awesomeness attained by this guy:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brandon_Vedas

if you haven't read his chatlogs, they're linked to in the article. they are both really awful and kind of scary and magnificently stupid and hilarious.

Tags
autobots decepticons tingling lions tingling loins
Back
Top Bottom