Some Broadway merch now on sale at the U.S. Mporium

docinwestchester

https://us.mporium.org/

NameInLightsFront_2048x2048.png

Does any of use have da cell phone video of when Uncle Steve and Aunt Nancy where at Tony's Giant New York Pizza and Bobby Szwijwitski tolt Uncle Steve and Aunt Nancy to go beeeeeeeeeeck to California when day tried to order a tofu pizza with extra vega ta bowls?

Does any of use have da cell phone video of when Uncle Steve and Aunt Nancy where at Tony's Giant New York Pizza and Bobby Szwijwitski tolt Uncle Steve and Aunt Nancy to go beeeeeeeeeeck to California when day tried to order a tofu pizza with extra vega ta bowls?
I dunno, why are you even here? Does anyone appreciate these light hearted stabs at humour? Maybe these imaginary scenarios you write go over really well within your circle of friends, but here they bomb badly. I see 95% of the time they're ignored, yet curiously that doesn't seem to deter you. So I'm assuming you're getting immense pleasure concocting these surrealist missives. In which case, carry on, you strange creature.

I dunno, why are you even here? Does anyone appreciate these light hearted stabs at humour? Maybe these imaginary scenarios you write go over really well within your circle of friends, but here they bomb badly. I see 95% of the time they're ignored, yet curiously that doesn't seem to deter you. So I'm assuming you're getting immense pleasure concocting these surrealist missives. In which case, carry on, you strange creature.

I don't.

Back
Top Bottom