Morrissey Central "SOON / 2020 new releases" (September 6, 2020)

SouthPaw_Vinyl_Gatefold.jpg
YATQ_Vinyl_Gatefold.jpg

Both albums issued on BMG Label for the first time, including inner booklets. LP and CD formats.

Both JPGs describe the images as 'gatefold'.
Regards,
FWD.

As an artist, wouldn’t you want to look back at your discography with some sense of order and tidiness? If I were Morrissey and looked at the past 10 years’ worth of reissues and covers being all over the place as it is it would really play with my OCD. Plus Late Night being chopped and having that other crappy quality song put in place of The Ordinary Boys. Ugh... it makes my head hurt thinking about it. It’s all been hacked to bits.

Amy has spoken
That’s it. SG was crap.
thsts the final verdict. She, the phantom of all knowledge.
There has never been a more pointless opinion that yours.

And yet you keep quoting me...whilst contributing nothing of any worth, anywhere.
PS. "phantom" of knowledge - you made that same mistake/lame attempt at humour last time you were trolling me, it's getting a bit tired now. How many different names do you have on here?

Last edited:
Those covers are f***ing terrible.

They obviously don't expect these to sell, which is why they've put zero effort into them.

“Extra track and a tacky cover.”

At least BMG is still in the game... a trade-off, perhaps, if Moz is to release another new album with them...the vinyl reissue market is very hot right now

Last edited:
Taking into consideration the shape the world is in at the moment, these covers and Morrissey’s decision to use them should be the least of our concerns or at least don’t deserve the anger they are stirring up in some folks here.

As Johnny Marr would say ....

‘Get a grip’

:cool:

Honestly, what the f*** happened to Morrissey's aesthetic sensibilities? I'm beginning to think that he suffered brain damage at some point in the last five years, it would explain quite a bit.

Taking into consideration the shape the world is in at the moment, these covers and Morrissey’s decision to use them should be the least of our concerns or at least don’t deserve the anger they are stirring up in some folks here.

As Johnny Marr would say ....

‘Get a grip’

:cool:

Are you his nephew?

Honestly, what the f*** happened to Morrissey's aesthetic sensibilities? I'm beginning to think that he suffered brain damage at some point in the last five years, it would explain quite a bit.

I feel like I've suffered brain damage from being here.

Leave my poor darling Steve alone.

You seem particularly c***y tonight.
I just think his aesthetic crimes are more severe than every other lousy thing he's said and done over the past decade. It's very easy to be forgiving in other respects when the art is still strong. Unfortunately, Morrissey hasn't written a decent song about 15 years and he seems to have forgotten what "good" looks like.

I just think his aesthetic crimes are more severe than every other lousy thing he's said and done over the past decade. It's very easy to be forgiving in other respects when the art is still strong. Unfortunately, Morrissey hasn't written a decent song about 15 years and he seems to have forgotten what "good" looks like.

tbh most of His album covers (excluding original Viva Hate) are quite tragic

Obviously I disagree. Mountjoy, Istanbul, Neal Cassady Drops Dead, Home is a ? mark, Bobby, What Kind of People Live In These Houses are 6 songs that I think are very good. Could name more. California Son is an exquisite record from start to finish. It's just too bad his management failed to unf*** pingate. That was a BIG mistake. I would have fixed it in 15 minutes.

Anyway, I have to go make a cashew nut cheese cake. Be nice to Steve, everyone.

He just stop giving a f***, it’s just quite simple...

for what it’s worth, I agree with you

And yet you keep quoting me...whilst contributing nothing of any worth, anywhere.
PS. "phantom" of knowledge - you made that same mistake/lame attempt at humour last time you were trolling me, it's getting a bit tired now. How many different names do you have on here?

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom