Spectator USA: "Human after all" by John Waters (August 5, 2020)

Last edited by a moderator:
Number of mass shootings in the United States between 1982 and February 2020, by shooter's race and ethnicity

Number of incidents
White64
Black20
Latino10
Asian8
Other5
Unknown /unclear6
Native American3

White people responsible for 64 out of 116 mass shootings between 1982-2020 = responsible for 55% of them; the white population is over 60% now and was over 70% in the 1980s so white people are underrepresented in mass shooting statistics.
Black people responsible for 20 out of 116 mass shootings between 1982-2020 = responsible for 17% of them; the black population is 14% now and was 12-13% in the 1980s so black people are overrepresented in mass shooting statistics.

But, wait! Hold the phone. This website highlights four of the worst mass shootings including those by "notorious white mass shooters" Omar Mateen and Nikolas Cruz :unsure:
So an Arab and a mixed race Hispanic get included as white when it's convenient. Interesting!
But then you have to be aware that Arabs, Jews, and 'white Hispanics' are included as white in US census figures and therefore are included as white in mass shooting statistics. George Zimmerman was also 'white' for a while. The conclusion is that actual white people (European descent) are even less represented among mass shooters than I initially thought. Take the 55% figure and subtract the Arabs, white Hispanics, and Jews from the total and we've likely dropped into the 40s. This really isn't an argument you can win nerhack, I've got facts on my side and you've got random clippings from mainstream news articles that are easily debunked; all you're doing is showing that being presented with evidence has no bearing on your "thinking", so everyone here should be aware of that before they engage with you.

🤒

good information, if zimmernan is white im marshal tito:rock:

what do you make of the 'so called' fact that white peeps invented basketball when they cant even JUMP FFS:blushing:

🤒

WTF!!o_O

this is obviously fake news as any loon commie will tell you that white peeps never
go to that amount of trouble to kill other mediocre white peeps FFS:blushing:

this is probably an advertisement for a monster movie,probably cookep by head skinny morooon, surface:blushing:

White people are prone to cannibalism.

🤒

good information, if zimmernan is white im marshal tito:rock:

what do you make of the 'so called' fact that white peeps invented basketball when they cant even JUMP FFS:blushing:
She is a lost cause. She is persistent and will relentlessly (her words) continue on her tirade of everything 'white' and wrong because she has no choice in the matter. :( I suggest you offer her a nice cold glass of chocolate milk to calm down the nerves.

White people idolise sadistic white serial killers.

'Teen Vogue', enough said, you're really clutching at straws now. You've lost, you have no reply, go out and get some fresh air. As for 'cannibalism' you spastic troll, look up cannibalism in Africa where it still occurs with some regularity to this very day. "Prone to cannibalism" --- you're cognitively impaired. All I can do is laugh at you now; you've demonstrated the shallow extent of your knowledge and I'm enjoying watching you struggling to find something that might be effective. You won't; you'll lose every time.

Five arrested in alleged South Africa cannibalism ring

How about this story from Mozambique where bald men were being murdered because some people thought their bald heads contained gold! You gormless goon.

Karen you’re spending indigenous peoples day self flagellating as a European and pushing anti-white messaging. Maoris, native Americans etc are rightly celebrating their ethnic cultures. It’s not healthy to carry this self destructive sense of original sin and guilt.

Karen you’re spending indigenous peoples day self flagellating as a European and pushing anti-white messaging. Maoris, native Americans etc are rightly celebrating their ethnic cultures. It’s not healthy to carry this self destructive sense of original sin and guilt.

For shame. I will sing Caledonia 3 times to atone.

She is a lost cause. She is persistent and will relentlessly (her words) continue on her tirade of everything 'white' and wrong because she has no choice in the matter. :( I suggest you offer her a nice cold glass of chocolate milk to calm down the nerves.
Give her a lukewarm glass instead. :thumb:

'Teen Vogue', enough said, you're really clutching at straws now. You've lost, you have no reply, go out and get some fresh air. As for 'cannibalism' you spastic troll, look up cannibalism in Africa where it still occurs with some regularity to this very day. "Prone to cannibalism" --- you're cognitively impaired. All I can do is laugh at you now; you've demonstrated the shallow extent of your knowledge and I'm enjoying watching you struggling to find something that might be effective. You won't; you'll lose every time.

Five arrested in alleged South Africa cannibalism ring

How about this story from Mozambique where bald men were being murdered because some people thought their bald heads contained gold! You gormless goon.

You know what's really sad is that you're so deeply racist you can't tell when someone is taking the piss. A link between violence & skin seems natural to you.

I blame poverty, environmental stressors, & drives like jealousy or greed.

No-one's stopping you from celebrating your ethnic culture.

You know what's really sad is that you're so deeply racist you can't tell when someone is taking the piss. A link between violence & skin seems natural to you.

I blame poverty, environmental stressors, & drives like jealousy or greed.

Back to the racist schtick again, huh? And you are deeply naive, no...stupid.

The song of my people.
Yes, I know your people. :)

tenor.gif

White people are prone to cannibalism.

Muslims invented the practice:

🤒

Shortly after the Islamic forces landed, the flesh of the cadavers of some Christians killed in battle were boiled in large cauldrons under the sight of terrified Christian prisoners.:blushing:

if the poor white peeps objected to being boiled and ate up like lobsters, do you know what would happen?:

If Christians resisted, a massacre would follow after a Muslim victory.

bad form boiling up peeps in front of everybody.:blushing:

She is a lost cause. She is persistent and will relentlessly (her words) continue on her tirade of everything 'white' and wrong because she has no choice in the matter. :( I suggest you offer her a nice co:blushing:ld glass of chocolate milk to calm down the nerves.

🤒

algorithms dont drink chocolate milk.:blushing:

What is it, Karen, about calm, reasonable criticism of multicultural relativism that frightens you so much?

You are playing such a dangerous game, Karen. If you dismiss calm, rational criticism of multiculturalism as far right - all you will do is drive ordinary working class people into the hands of the actual far right and white supremacists. AMW is a moderate voice. Nothing far right about her.
She's certainly sticking to her guns on this whole "White supremacy" myth. I tried facts with her and it didn't seem to do anything.

As ever - I briefly thought it may be a positive for Morrissey, but then realised the John Waters is a famous lunatic, and one of the ethno-nationalist headbangers. His music credentials are that he embarrassingly wrote terrible songs for Eurovision entries.

I suspect his praise for Morrissey is political, rather than musical.

Here he is ranting about how face-masks are part of an international conspiracy to control people...

No, she is literally on the far right - working for & with it. Part of their attempt to soften their image & win votes. Not that it's working.

Facts, borders & free speech is the fig leaf.

I think in her case she's genuinely a bit cracked & has become convinced Militant Islam will take over the UK if she doesn't team up with white nationalists. Bit sad really.

& I think Moz genuinely thinks she's been smeared by the press. He was, so it would be plausible.

I don't think you're clear on what far right actually is. AMW is not far right and if you think what she spouts is far right speech then you've left very little room for nuanced debate.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom