Speechless here :o(

MIDNITE

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/takeaction/476/619/334/

In August 2007, artist Guillermo Vargas shocked the art world and animal lovers with his controversial "starving dog" exhibit in Nicaragua. The cruel exhibit involved tying an emaciated stray dog in a corner with no food or water in an attempt to make an ironic statement about human callousness toward homeless animals. Patrons of Vargas' show were instructed not to feed or care for the dog in any way.

Circumstances of the exhibition are unclear, but many believe that the dog died a slow death from starvation. In any case, photo evidence shows that the dog was clearly undernourished and forced to lie on an uncomfortable floor with no access to water or food while on display.

This makes damain hursts monstrous use of using dead animals as “art” look like childs play! :(

There are far more effective and kinder ways of getting ones message across about starvation than this absolute mindless cruelty!!!!!!!!!!! :(

Beautifull living creatures are not here to be used and abused and forced to suffer for the sick pleasure and entrainment of others!
This is NOT art, thats an absolute insult! it’s sick and cruel animal abuse! Simple as that!

Im all for, and absolutely encourage art that is “controversial” and “shocking” ect

But this “starving dog exhibit” is so disgusting and unforgivable !!!! :(

Piccaso was one of the very worst and nasty artists to endorse and support animal cruelty, the man had this evil desire and absolute vile love for bull fighting !!! :(

And goodness knows who paid the £100,000 for the myra hindly “painting” composed out of the hundreds of childrens handprints! :(

Some people are so depraved and without shame !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :(

Destiny for some is to end life, but destiny for some is to save life – Morrissey :)

nice, would you like to make bit elaboration of "The cruel exhibit involved tying an emaciated stray dog in a corner with no food or water in an attempt to make an ironic statement about human callousness toward homeless animals. Patrons of Vargas' show were instructed not to feed or care for the dog in any way."buy puppy treats
thanks.

Last edited:
nice, would you like to make bit elaboration of "The cruel exhibit involved tying an emaciated stray dog in a corner with no food or water in an attempt to make an ironic statement about human callousness toward homeless animals. Patrons of Vargas' show were instructed not to feed or care for the dog in any way."
thanks.

(Im unable to elaborate any further on the above)

Whales are sensitive, social animals with highly developed nervous systems. They have a profound capacity to suffer distress, terror and pain.

Each year, the Faroese in the Faroe Isles of denmark, slaugheter pilot whales and other small cetaceans.
The chase may be lengthy.
The exhausted, terrified and confused whales are eventually driven into the shallows.
Here the bloodbath begins!!!! :(
The islanders repeatedly hammer 2.2 kg metal gaffs into the living flesh of each whale until the hooks hold. A 15 cm knife is then used to slash through the blubber and flesh to the spinal column. Next the main blood vessels are severed.
The sea turns red as the poor animals blood fills the ocean. :(

The Faroese celebrate this butchery in an vile carnival atmosphere of entertainment, Indoctrinated from an early age, children are often given a day off school to watch the fun.
They run down to the bay and clamber over the carcasses of slaughtered whales.
Yet the inhabitants of the Faroe Islands have no subsistence need for whale meat, and much of the flesh is left to rot and be dumped; it cannot be exported, as it is polluted with heavy metals and other toxins and therefore cannot meet EU heath standards for human food.

Is it necessary to mention that the dolphin calderon, like all the other species of dolphins, are near extinction and they get near men to play and interact. In a way of PURE friendship
They don’t die instantly; they are cut 1, 2 or 3 times with thick hooks. And at that time the dolphins produce a grim cry like that of a new born child.
But he suffers and there’s no compassion while these magnificent creatures slowly die in there own blood. :(

To think that the human race is capable of such cruelty is beyond my comprehension. :(
The Japanese however also commit similar acts of evilness ! :(

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/1/end-whale-dolphin-slaughter-in-the-faroe-islands/

Attachments

• image002.jpg
    image002.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 4
  • image003.jpg
    image003.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 4
  • image008.jpg
    image008.jpg
    72.3 KB · Views: 5
  • image009.jpg
    image009.jpg
    75.1 KB · Views: 3
  • image006.jpg
    image006.jpg
    103.4 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
(Im unable to elaborate any further on the above)

Whales are sensitive, social animals with highly developed nervous systems. They have a profound capacity to suffer distress, terror and pain.

Each year, the Faroese in the Faroe Isles of denmark, slaugheter pilot whales and other small cetaceans.
The chase may be lengthy.
The exhausted, terrified and confused whales are eventually driven into the shallows.
Here the bloodbath begins!!!! :(
The islanders repeatedly hammer 2.2 kg metal gaffs into the living flesh of each whale until the hooks hold. A 15 cm knife is then used to slash through the blubber and flesh to the spinal column. Next the main blood vessels are severed.
The sea turns red as the poor animals blood fills the ocean. :(

The Faroese celebrate this butchery in an vile carnival atmosphere of entertainment, Indoctrinated from an early age, children are often given a day off school to watch the fun.
They run down to the bay and clamber over the carcasses of slaughtered whales.
Yet the inhabitants of the Faroe Islands have no subsistence need for whale meat, and much of the flesh is left to rot and be dumped; it cannot be exported, as it is polluted with heavy metals and other toxins and therefore cannot meet EU heath standards for human food.

Is it necessary to mention that the dolphin calderon, like all the other species of dolphins, are near extinction and they get near men to play and interact. In a way of PURE friendship
They don’t die instantly; they are cut 1, 2 or 3 times with thick hooks. And at that time the dolphins produce a grim cry like that of a new born child.
But he suffers and there’s no compassion while these magnificent creatures slowly die in there own blood. :(

To think that the human race is capable of such cruelty is beyond my comprehension. :(
The Japanese however also commit similar acts of evilness ! :(

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/1/end-whale-dolphin-slaughter-in-the-faroe-islands/

So now you can spell? :straightface:

The highest law I now shall teach,
Mind well your actions, thoughts, and speech;
Many beings can hear and spirits know,
The wickedness you seek to show.

So turns the wheel from year to year,
Live in their love and have no fear;
The ancient wisdom to you I tell,
As it harms none, do what you will.

Take caution of the next law too !
For all you do comes back to you;
The wheel keeps turning, three times three,
It cannot be fooled nor hidden be.

Walk in harmony, balance, and love,
For as below is as above;
To bind the spell every time,
let the spell be spake in rhyme.

May your God light shine for all to see,
If it harms none, so mote it be. :)

Last edited:

ANIMAL ABUSERS ------

Oh shut the hell up, you fraud.

Oh shut the hell up, you fraud.

Would you mind not high-jacking and corrupting and poisoning every single topic you post on please?

Im trying 2 post at least one topic on morrissey-solo that is free from any shit !

If you dont have anything constructive 2 add 2 this topic wud u please refrain from posting!

I just about give up on here !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:(

Would you mind not high-jacking and corrupting and poisoning every single topic you post on please?

LOL.

Im trying 2 post at least one topic on morrissey-solo that is free from any shit !

By virtue of you posting it, that's an impossible dream, Don Quixote.

If you dont have anything constructive 2 add 2 this topic wud u please refrain from posting!

I'll do what I like. Thanks though.

I just about give up on here !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:(

Cool.

LOL.

By virtue of you posting it, that's an impossible dream, Don Quixote.

I'll do what I like. Thanks though.

Cool.

Well at least I made you laugh! :)

Thought my mission on here was a total failure, coz I came here for a reason!
But it seems my failure is more fantastic than my success can ever be! :)

You can say what ya want crystalGeezer Ive never once been nasty or "false" 2 anyone on here unlike some others !
So I have nothing 2 worry about regarding Karma and or my cosmic ordering ect ! :)

And Im protected anyways by a beautifully enlightened kind unicorn from new zealand anyways ! :)

Titus Burckhardt writes:

Another reason why alchemical doctrine hides itself in riddles is because it is not meant for everyone. The 'royal art' presupposes a more than ordinary understanding, and also a certain cast of soul, failing which it's practice may involve no small dangers for the soul. "It is not recognized", writes Artephius, a famous alchemist of the Middle Ages, "that ours is a cabbalistic art? By this I mean that it is passed on orally, and is full of secrets. But you, poor deluded fellow, are you so simple as to believe that we would clearly and openly teach the greatest and most important of all secrets, with the result that you would take our words literally? I assure you in good faith (for I am not so jealous as other philosophers), that whoever would take literally what the other philosophers (that is, other alchemists) have written, will lose himself in the recesses of a labyrinth from which he will never escape, for want of Ariadne's thread to keep him on the right path and bring him safely out..." And Synesios, who probably lived in the 4th Century AD, writes, "The (true alchemists) only express themselves in symbols, metaphors, and similes, so that they can be understood by saints, sages and souls endowed with understanding. For this reason they have observed in their works a certain way and a certain rule, of such a kind that the wise man may understand and, perhaps after some stumbling, attain to everything that is secretly described therein.

Okay. This is different than logging onto solo, lying about listening to Kristeen and Morrissey and Patti Smith only and how awesome the are and blah, drinking wine and doing light work and misspelling everything so as to appear to be someone you are not. We are below. If you lie below, the folks above are going to mirror that lie back to you two-fold so that lie upon lie will stack in your work and you will get so off course that imminent madness could ensue. At no point should a seeker of truth lie. I don't know what you "do" with your light work or whatever you call it, but every time you log on here and pretend to be a bimbo texting her divine intervention to a message board, you run the risk of f***ing up your path. It's an abuse of a system based on truth. Leave the metaphor and similes to the people who paved the road we today drive on and the angels who don't have lips and a mouth and a tongue to work with. That's just my opinion.

Last edited:
Titus Burckhardt writes:

Okay. This is different than logging onto solo, lying about listening to Kristeen and Morrissey and Patti Smith only and how awesome the are and blah, drinking wine and doing light work and misspelling everything so as to appear to be someone you are not. We are below. If you lie below, the folks above are going to mirror that lie back to you two-fold so that lie upon lie will stack in your work and you will get so off course that imminent madness could ensue. At no point should a seeker of truth lie. I don't know what you "do" with your light work or whatever you call it, but every time you log on here and pretend to be a bimbo texting her divine intervention to a message board, you run the risk of f***ing up your path. It's an abuse of a system based on truth. Leave the metaphor and similes to the people who paved the road we today drive on and the angels who don't have lips and a mouth and a tongue to work with. That's just my opinion.

Im not intereted in Titus Burckhardt

Im interested in the people who post on this forum and there own personal opinions !

I dont run the risk of "f***ing up my path" when i post , all paths and ones destiny ect are already wrote! its impossible 2 change it, any changes you make are meant 2 be!

Last edited:
Im not intereted in Titus Burckhardt

Im interested in the people who post on this forum and there own personal opinions !

I dont run the risk of "f***ing up my path" when i post , all paths and ones destiny ect are already wrote! its impossible 2 change it, any changes you make are meant 2 be!

You dont have 2 know anything about me or about the work I do that helps the little ones with heart problems in hospitals!

I dont lie!

Are you bored beyond belief? :straightface:

The slaughter of badgers has begun!!!!!!!!! : ( :(

Badger_002.jpg

The first licence allowing farmers in England to shoot badgers in an attempt to reduce cattle TB has been issued.

The licensing body, Natural England, said the cull would start in weeks in Gloucestershire, where cases are high.

Ministers are pressing ahead with plans to cull badgers in two areas of the South West, amid pressure from farmers.

The science behind the culls is uncertain; a decade-long scientific trial of badger culling concluded there were only modest benefits.

Animal welfare and wildlife campaigners have opposed the cull, which will allow wild badgers to be shot by trained marksmen when the animals venture out of their setts at night. The Badger Trust lost a fight challenging the legality of the cull in the High Court last week, but is looking at the possibility of further legal action.

These judges in the High court passing these terrible laws are so sick in the head and havent a clue about justice and fairness ! :(
In fact they share very similar simularities 2 phycopaths!
This slaughtering of badgers is just pointless and mindless cruelty and will do nothing whatsoever 2 control TB in cattle, in fact if anything it will make things WORSE!!!!!!!! why are they doing this!!!! its just plain madness !!!!!! :(

Farmers already culitivate a sinister dark world of exstreme and unimaginable pain and suffering to animals so 2 give them licence 2 slaughter another innocent species is just .... well I honestly cant put it into words! I cant!
In fact im speechless!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :(

Goodbye ! :(

The slaughter of badgers has begun!!!!!!!!! : ( :(

View attachment 14318

The first licence allowing farmers in England to shoot badgers in an attempt to reduce cattle TB has been issued.

The licensing body, Natural England, said the cull would start in weeks in Gloucestershire, where cases are high.

Ministers are pressing ahead with plans to cull badgers in two areas of the South West, amid pressure from farmers.

The science behind the culls is uncertain; a decade-long scientific trial of badger culling concluded there were only modest benefits.

Animal welfare and wildlife campaigners have opposed the cull, which will allow wild badgers to be shot by trained marksmen when the animals venture out of their setts at night. The Badger Trust lost a fight challenging the legality of the cull in the High Court last week, but is looking at the possibility of further legal action.

These judges in the High court passing these terrible laws are so sick in the head and havent a clue about justice and fairness ! :(
In fact they share very similar simularities 2 phycopaths!
This slaughtering of badgers is just pointless and mindless cruelty and will do nothing whatsoever 2 control TB in cattle, in fact if anything it will make things WORSE!!!!!!!! why are they doing this!!!! its just plain madness !!!!!! :(

Farmers already culitivate a sinister dark world of exstreme and unimaginable pain and suffering to animals so 2 give them licence 2 slaughter another innocent species is just .... well I honestly cant put it into words! I cant!
In fact im speechless!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :(

Goodbye ! :(

Maybe because BAD is in their name and if your mindset is that all bad things should be subdued, the badgers get the short end of the stick. Sometimes evil wears a glistening white robe and says the kindest things. Just a thought.

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/takeaction/476/619/334/

In August 2007, artist Guillermo Vargas shocked the art world and animal lovers with his controversial "starving dog" exhibit in Nicaragua. The cruel exhibit involved tying an emaciated stray dog in a corner with no food or water in an attempt to make an ironic statement about human callousness toward homeless animals. Patrons of Vargas' show were instructed not to feed or care for the dog in any way.

Circumstances of the exhibition are unclear, but many believe that the dog died a slow death from starvation. In any case, photo evidence shows that the dog was clearly undernourished and forced to lie on an uncomfortable floor with no access to water or food while on display.

This makes damain hursts monstrous use of using dead animals as “art” look like childs play! :(

There are far more effective and kinder ways of getting ones message across about starvation than this absolute mindless cruelty!!!!!!!!!!! :(

Beautifull living creatures are not here to be used and abused and forced to suffer for the sick pleasure and entrainment of others!
This is NOT art, thats an absolute insult! it’s sick and cruel animal abuse! Simple as that!

Im all for, and absolutely encourage art that is “controversial” and “shocking” ect

But this “starving dog exhibit” is so disgusting and unforgivable !!!! :(

Piccaso was one of the very worst and nasty artists to endorse and support animal cruelty, the man had this evil desire and absolute vile love for bull fighting !!! :(

And goodness knows who paid the £100,000 for the myra hindly “painting” composed out of the hundreds of childrens handprints! :(

Some people are so depraved and without shame !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :(

Destiny for some is to end life, but destiny for some is to save life – Morrissey :)

I think I wrote about that here in my journal back in 2007. Is that petition still circulating? I tell you, I can't see how his display was "art" and it just makes me sick that people can be so cruel (to people or animals.) Sadly, if they haven't done anything to Vargas by now - they never will. It's true that some people get away with murder.

I had no idea that Picasso abused animals, but then I'm not a fan of his work...

Sometimes evil wears a glistening white robe and says the kindest things. Just a thought.

Yep I agrea with that entirely! :thumb:

I have a golden rule about people which I allways follow -

Never trust anyone who seems to nice and good ect!

Im a very good judge of character, you can tell almost instantly all you need 2 know about someone by what they say or write as a lot of peoples time is spent in cyberspace these days!
But my golden rule allways sees me in good stead!

I find the most genuine of people are the ones who openly speak of there flaws and are open wiv honesty about there inner demons ect and who like nothing else better than 2 talk about themselves lol :)
And also those tottally oposed to blood sports, as these people who speak up for animal rights have compassion, empathy and understanding ect !
All of which I admire enormesly! :)

Those who have suffered,
Understand suffering,
And thereby extend their hand
The storm that brings harm
Also makes fertile
Blessed is the grass
And herb
And the true thorn
And light - PATTI SMITH
:)

Anyways I was going to fianally reveal somthing but aswell as all the other lies told about me all around the world, im now told im a fraud, a complete waste of time and Im told that everytime I post on morrissey-solo im posting horrible statements that nobody wants 2 read and im "f***ing up my path" by making my life even worse than it already is !!!! so ive changed my mind!
So as no one wants me 2 post any more, I feel I may have 2 rethink my position on here !
My popularity on here I feel has plundged 2 near zero ! specially given my recent feedback! :(

Im off now 2 make a nice cuppa tea and enjoy a nice few slices of chocolate cake with lots of fresh cream in the middle!!! :)
I normally have a healthy diet of fresh fruit and vegtables because of my health problems but I like to treat myself every n then and induldge in such luxeries as a cream cake! :)

But I think we have a good idea of the Identity of the second of kristeens 3!

Isn't that from the movie "The Craft"?? Sounds like it!

I find the most genuine of people are the ones who openly speak of there flaws and are open wiv honesty about there inner demons ect and who like nothing else better than 2 talk about themselves lol :)

I have to disagree. I find the most genuine of people to be quiet, respectful, and understanding. They don't speak too much about their own flaws or about anyone else's. But then the saying "it's the quiet ones you have to watch" comes to mind!! So...who knows??!!

Back
Top Bottom