Spencer Cobrin FB: Trump/Morrissey comments (June 21, 2020)

UPDATE June 21 2:25 PM PT:

Posted by Alexi:

55695_cf9699116da467b173fc4fa7ef1fbdc6.jpeg

20200621_061448.jpg
20200621_061856.jpg

20200621_070055.jpg
20200621_070127.jpg

20200621_070410.jpg

20200621_072102.jpg

There's activity in the comments section, but given this topic has been done to absolute death - I won't paste it all here.

Visit his FB page for more:
(Update: Spencer deactivated his FB account this afternoon after the apology).
Update:
The post was deleted around 2pm UK time.
Regards,
FWD.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey snowflake, the second you invoke George Soros you’ve already lost.

?

why am i not surprised that you are seeing snowflakes in the summeritme.?????
quit drinking liquor with the dole money????

When "conspiracy theories" becomes Facts. Thoroughly Investigated and Researched, This one is dedicated to all the "played" Spencers in the world.

View attachment 57235
Radir is a self hating white. Realize that people that hold these views have something in their closet. They feel guilty about something

Hitler used to bang on about saving Germany from War Guilt - so I suppose you think if you bang on about White Guilt we'll all decide we're Mystic Ayrans who need a homeland.

We won't.

May or may not be related:

FWD.

Hahaha. Put your brains and mouth where your spine is, boy, because you have neither! There isn't a spine anywhere on you to fit both your zero brains or your running mouth, and they all need a breakin.' CRACK! Of course, you need to go ask your momma for permission first before you understand what that means. :grinning:

Hitler used to bang on about saving Germany from War Guilt - so I suppose you think if you bang on about White Guilt we'll all decide we're Mystic Ayrans who need a homeland.

We won't.
I don't believe in white guilt retard, you do.
That same whiteness you reel against is the same system that affords you to safely speak your bullshit. Without white men, your dumb ass would be in a burka and keeping your mouth shut. I think it would be good for you if Britain became Muslim country actually ? you'd learn how privileged you've been this whole time

I don't believe in white guilt retard, you do.
That same whiteness you reel against is the same system that affords you to safely speak your bullshit. Without white men, your dumb ass would be in a burka and keeping your mouth shut. I think it would be good for you if Britain became Muslim country actually ? you'd learn how privileged you've been this whole time

I don't reel against whiteness, you struggle with reading.

I don't reel against whiteness, you struggle with reading.
You're on 80 pages complaining about white supremacey. You don't appreciate the countries and culture that was built and protects you. Feminism made you dumb and without a strong man in your life you look to the govt. So frail and naive. That vibrator and cats aren't gonna save you when you need a man around

Hahaha. Put your brains and mouth where your spine is, boy, because you have neither! There isn't a spine anywhere on you to fit both your zero brains or your running mouth, and they all need a breakin.' CRACK! Of course, you need to go ask your momma for permission first before you understand what that means. :grinning:
Is this English? Why does this site attract so many people who can barely string a coherent sentence together? Is it all just the same person?

You're on 80 pages complaining about white supremacey. You don't appreciate the countries and culture that was built and protects you. Feminism made you dumb and without a strong man in your life you look to the govt. So frail and naive. That vibrator and cats aren't gonna save you when you need a man around

You're on 80 pages whining about scary black people. You need a white safe space to leave your house. It's absolutely pathetic.

You're on 80 pages whining about scary black people. You need a white safe space to leave your house. It's absolutely pathetic.
Nope. I have no problems with Blacks.
And again, stop trying to talk tough, your female privilege is showing. You would never live in a black neighborhood so if you can't do that then don't lecture us on race relations

Nope. I have no problems with Blacks.
And again, stop trying to talk tough, your female privilege is showing. You would never live in a black neighborhood so if you can't do that then don't lecture is on race relations

GEM you're malfunctioning.

Back
Top Bottom