Spencer Cobrin FB: Trump/Morrissey comments (June 21, 2020)

UPDATE June 21 2:25 PM PT:

Posted by Alexi:

55695_cf9699116da467b173fc4fa7ef1fbdc6.jpeg

20200621_061448.jpg
20200621_061856.jpg

20200621_070055.jpg
20200621_070127.jpg

20200621_070410.jpg

20200621_072102.jpg

There's activity in the comments section, but given this topic has been done to absolute death - I won't paste it all here.

Visit his FB page for more:
(Update: Spencer deactivated his FB account this afternoon after the apology).
Update:
The post was deleted around 2pm UK time.
Regards,
FWD.

Last edited by a moderator:

Stop being your disingenuous self. If you don't think a world class asshole like Morrissey has a legal team on speed dial, then you haven't been paying attention.

If he's got a speedy legal team, they're not worth the money.

The original post has been screen capped & there was no apology for the claims, just an apology to the fans & further digs on Insta.

Jed Weitzman is still in the 'inner circle' I believe and has never commented on the skullcap reference or how it manifested on the NME advert.
Regards,
FWD.

If he's got a speedy legal team, they're not worth the money.

The original post has been screen capped & there was no apology for the claims, just an apology to the fans & further digs on Insta.
I like how out of all of us on here with our own conjecture and theories, which they are-
that you are always so confident in yours, and they always land in Morrissey's favor. You're a good fan.

My foot- your ass. There you go! Glad to have cleared that up for you, Schmoopy. Also, you're a little less "smegma-ish" than normal. Mum hose you off again? Good woman. Patience of a f***ing saint.

?

dont dilly dally:lbf:

you didnt say anything about any foot, but that and
you and the lawyer:rolleyes:
would right away hurry putting your heads up into
the asses.:barf:

?

dont dilly dally:lbf:

you didnt say anything about any foot, but that and
you and the lawyer:rolleyes:
would right away hurry putting your heads up into
the asses.:barf:
On this planet, there are savants, idiot savants, and you. I'm sure you make sense to yourself, but to the rest of the world, it's a bunch of jibber-jabber and vaguely hateful non-sequiturs.
Schmoopy, I hear you. You matter. Someone out there loves you, and you deserve it.

On this planet, there are savants, idiot savants, and you. I'm sure you make sense to yourself, but to the rest of the world, it's a bunch of jibber-jabber and vaguely hateful non-sequiturs.
Schmoopy, I hear you. You matter. Someone out there loves you, and you deserve it.

?

WTF? on this planet there are savants and idiot savants???:confused:
have you been in the ale closet???:blushing:

I'm with Spencer on this.
Shame he didn't comment on the three white gay guys slaughtered by an asylum seeker in a park just after a BLM event at the time of his posts. Of course the press went out of their way to disassociate the two events. Don't get me wrong, I like Spencer - I've met him - he played in my band a couple of times just before he got the Mozza gig (covering for our drummer) - he was amazing - by far the most talanted drummer I've ever played with - but there's obviously some bad blood between him and Mozza for some personal reason. I don't beleive for a second Mozza is racist - outspoken and honest perhaps - but not racist.

Shame he didn't comment on the three white gay guys slaughtered by an asylum seeker in a park just after a BLM event at the time of his posts. Of course the press went out of their way to disassociate the two events. Don't get me wrong, I like Spencer - I've met him - he played in my band a couple of times just before he got the Mozza gig (covering for our drummer) - he was amazing - by far the most talanted drummer I've ever played with - but there's obviously some bad blood between him and Mozza for some personal reason. I don't beleive for a second Mozza is racist - outspoken and honest perhaps - but not racist.
“by far the most talanted drummer I've ever played with”

Interesting. To my ears, he sounds like the most talented drummer Morrissey has ever played with too.

Could you perhaps give some insight as to why Mick Ronson wouldn’t rate his drumming skills—soon after he played with you?

Interesting. To my ears, he sounds like the most talented drummer Morrissey has ever played with too.

Could you perhaps give some insight as to why Mick Ronson wouldn’t rate his drumming skills—soon after he played with you?

Think being a producer Mick was probably looking for certain qualities that would make his job easier.
maybe he felt he wasn’t skilled or tight enough at the time as a studio drummer. Not that that stopped the album from being great.

Spencers's strength is musical sympathy for what's around him and gelling - not neccesarily what's wanted of a studio drummer who perhaps needs to be more robotic.

:rolleyes:

he is such a great talent he has 0 job:lbf:
joining the other lawnmowers is this particular category, full of sucko talent.:lbf:

Just because I haven't said it in a while. f*** black lives matter and all who sail in her.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom