St. Paul, MN - Fitzgerald Theater (July 13, 2015) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

Suedehead / Alma Matters / Ganglord / Speedway / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / Staircase At The University / Kiss Me A Lot / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / I Will See You In Far-Off Places / The Bullfighter Dies / Mama Lay Softly On The Riverbed / One Of Our Own / Istanbul / Will Never Marry / Stop Me If You Think You've Heard This One Before / Everyday Is Like Sunday / First Of The Gang To Die / Meat Is Murder / Now My Heart Is Full // What She Said

setlist provided by setlist.fm

Last edited:
Last edited by a moderator:
i'm always amused at some of the people who show up for a moz gig. tonight it was tammy faye bakker's son, jay. she must have done something right.

damn. morrissey and the band sounded incredible but the crowd was atrocious tonight. definitely the most bored and least responsive audience in all the times i've seen him. i can remember all the songs but not in the exact order...somebody please help with arrangement

suedehead
alma matters
ganglord
speedway
world peace is none of your business
i will see you in far-off places
staircase at the university
i'm throwing my arms around paris
neal cassady drops dead
mama lay softly on the riverbed
the bullfighter dies
stop me if you think you've heard this one before
everyday is like sunday
first of the gang to die
kiss me a lot
one of our own
will never marry
istanbul
meat is murder
now my heart is full

encore: what she said

Moz sounded great tonight. The Fitz was a nice intimate venue with nice acoustics. The crowd was enthusiastic throughout but got out of hand early. He was going to tell a nice story but the rowdy audience could not shut up so he didn't tell his story. He also called out some one for texting. Besides those oddities, Morrissey was amazing tonight and I hope he doesn't hate Minnesota for some of the poor audience members.

Moz sounded great tonight. The Fitz was a nice intimate venue with nice acoustics. The crowd was enthusiastic throughout but got out of hand early. He was going to tell a nice story but the rowdy audience could not shut up so he didn't tell his story. He also called out some one for texting. Besides those oddities, Morrissey was amazing tonight and I hope he doesn't hate Minnesota for some of the poor audience members. A couple stage invaders, but none were successful.

This set list is now in need of a good revamp.

The crowd was enthusiastic throughout but got out of hand early.

where were you sitting?? NOBODY was singing along or seemed interested in what was going on at all. i was in the middle of the main floor and pretty much everybody around me was looking around bored, or talking, or playing on their phone. really sucked.

where were you sitting?? NOBODY was singing along or seemed interested in what was going on at all. i was in the middle of the main floor and pretty much everybody around me was looking around bored, or talking, or playing on their phone. really sucked.

First balcony, a lot of people stood at certain points and sang a long with many songs even the non hits. Seems like it was a completely different environment in the balcony.

Amazing show, I am always so impressed with the people I meet at Morrissey shows. I have been fortunate enough to have seen more than a few and I always come away with a feeling of being part of a community of people who just get it. Tonight more than ever I was impressed as I witnessed a young lady, who was just handed a guitar pick by one of the stage hands after the encore, turn to the woman next to her, who also had her hand outstretched in hopes of taking home a souvenir, and without batting an eye the young lady looked at the woman and without saying a word dropped her guitar pick in the woman's hand. The second woman, instantly reached out and hugged the young lady. It was beautiful. I know it's a long shot, but if the young lady who gave up her guitar pick reads this, you are an awesome person.

A couple stage invaders, but none were successful.

I was number two, and the second I went for it I wished I had abstained from dessert the last couple months or so. 20lbs lighter and I would have been golden. Figured it was a roll of the dice, but realized I may never have another shot. Feeling bummed.:(

Amazing show, I am always so impressed with the people I meet at Morrissey shows. I have been fortunate enough to have seen more than a few and I always come away with a feeling of being part of a community of people who just get it. Tonight more than ever I was impressed as I witnessed a young lady, who was just handed a guitar pick by one of the stage hands after the encore, turn to the woman next to her, who also had her hand outstretched in hopes of taking home a souvenir, and without batting an eye the young lady looked at the woman and without saying a word dropped her guitar pick in the woman's hand. The second woman, instantly reached out and hugged the young lady. It was beautiful. I know it's a long shot, but if the young lady who gave up her guitar pick reads this, you are an awesome person.

A beautiful moment. Thank you for sharing. I completely agree with what you say, we are part of a really special community and Mozzer's concerts are the high point of that sense of togetherness.
Roll on London in September!

I was number two, and the second I went for it I wished I had abstained from dessert the last couple months or so. 20lbs lighter and I would have been golden. Figured it was a roll of the dice, but realized I may never have another shot. Feeling bummed.:(

Atleast you gave it a shot. Did the security say anything to you or threaten to kick you out? Did you get to shake his hand? I was up in the balcony so I had no chance of any contact.

Atleast you gave it a shot. Did the security say anything to you or threaten to kick you out? Did you get to shake his hand? I was up in the balcony so I had no chance of any contact.

The very muscular gentleman on the right held up his pointer finger as if to say, that was your one shot, you don't get to stay after two, and then before the encore he came over and told me not to try it again. Yeah, I did get a hand shake. It really is amazing what touching his hand can do to you. So emotional. And again, to emphasize my above point, when Moz shook my hand the people surrounding me were patting me on the back flashing smiles and so on. Very special to be a part of it all in Saint Paul tonight. On a sad note, I did take my lunch hour (I work downtown) and stake out his tour bus in hopes that he might be dropping in for a sound check during the noon hour but all I saw was a fella coming out of the stage door with an empty box of Clif bars.

The very muscular gentleman on the right held up his pointer finger as if to say, that was your one shot, you don't get to stay after two, and then before the encore he came over and told me not to try it again. Yeah, I did get a hand shake. It really is amazing what touching his hand can do to you. So emotional. And again, to emphasize my above point, when Moz shook my hand the people surrounding me were patting me on the back flashing smiles and so on. Very special to be a part of it all in Saint Paul tonight. On a sad note, I did take my lunch hour (I work downtown) and stake out his tour bus in hopes that he might be dropping in for a sound check during the noon hour but all I saw was a fella coming out of the stage door with an empty box of Clif bars.

Our boy is indeed a vegan!!!!! I am so proud.

Those people have too much money and not enough common sense or intelligence. I never could understand why people pay good money to go to a concert that they are only 25% interested in. It is almost a 'I have nothing else to do tonight so I'll go along'. And then ruin it for everyone else. How do they have enough money to waste it on concerts that they use purely as a social event so they can tweet about it? A few years sucking moisture from a stunted cactus in Death Valley would show them the errors of their ways!! :)

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom