Star and Garter 22nd May All Ticket Bash *SOLD OUT*

mbb321

Deano
Hello regulars, newbies, and people coming from foreign climbs...

I introduce you to the unofficial Star and Garter May 22nd thread. I'm quite excited as the weather has been gash, along with nowt much happening of interest lately so i've banged this thread up. Who has their sexy tickets for this?

S & G, the first case of swine flu has now been discovered for Greater Manchester. Tameside by all accounts, so does this mean my ticket is null and void? There are no disclaimers on the back of the ticket, so i thought i would check. Supposedly, the main teller is a person showing c*nty like symptoms. If this is the case, i'd really screen Ben Budd at the doors just to be on the safe side :D

BTW, the beer has been top notch by all accounts lately, although i didn't come in last week. No Red Stripe needed, what fine days they were!

16 days to go, roll on!

Deano
There will be 73,000 swines this Sunday in another Greater Manchester district who will be going down with a fever:lbf:

Jukebox Jury

Looking for a ticket for S & G if any kind soul has a spare

i need a spare (one) as well...:pray:

If you can't get in, there will be room at the Ruby Lounge to see Ambitious Outsiders - a few tickets left.

Jukebox Jury

If you can't get in, there will be room at the Ruby Lounge to see Ambitious Outsiders - a few tickets left.

Jukebox Jury

no thanks..the infamous S&G is the desired place to be as a aftershow party.
no offence to the AO singer but I have no desire seeing him.
i prefer the original;)

Last edited:
I'd also like to ask anyone if they have a spare. Just 1 needed. I haven't even got tickets to the gig itself yet, but booked accom and travel. So anyone with anything spare....

Do I have a ticket to this? APPARENTLY.

I have a ticket thanks to Uncleskinny but I still need one for my friend who is incapable of finding one for herself.

Do I have a ticket to this? APPARENTLY.

You do, now shut the f*** up. We'll meet post-Apollo, we can get in, and then we'll part ways, never to speak again.

Come on United.

Back
Top Bottom