Statement by Jesse Tobias about Kristeen Young and Tony Visconti Facebook comments - true-to-you.net

Jesse Tobias statement - true-to-you.net

13 June 2014

It's been quite Disheartening to see the "Facebook" Hatred thrown about by Our Former Friends/ Working Partners Kristeen Young and Tony Visconti.
I do feel that Someone needs to Speak Up for Moz in this situation as it is unbearable to watch people you once trusted , Attack and Pick Away at your Friend.
In my experience ANYONE associated with the Morrissey Camp know they are solely there because of Morrissey himself.
He chooses to tour/ work with certain people.
For Kristeen and Tony Visconti to go on about Her being better off now, without considering Morrissey's 9 years of help and promotion is Very Disappointing.
Only speaking from my experience, with the crew and Moz falling ill in Miami, for Kristeen to deny she was truly sick seems disingenuous.
I was told after the show in Miami by Crew and Security that there was some concern because Kristeen was obviously unwell.
Our crew then tried to keep her at a reasonable distance but being in such close quarters for months these things sometimes happen.
I am Upset that in this situation Kristeen could not take the tour as a whole into consideration and just comply with the postponement announcement.
One could only assume it was necessary for her to justify herself and ultimately receive some promotion out of the matter.
This combined with Tony Visconti's Parrot Like affirmation on "Facebook" that "she is better off, is Morrissey Capable of being handled?" is Repulsive.
This is a MAN who worked closely with us on a record and several sessions that Suddenly flips into Schoolgirl mode with "yeah you tell em" Chatter...??

Good Riddance to False Friends.

Jesse Tobias

Media:

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Article: Statement by Jesse Tobias about Kristeen Young and Tony Visconti Facebook comments - tr

How is it you came about meeting him at the Cat & Fiddle again?

A reasonable assessment of the odds, and chance.

Re: Article: Statement by Jesse Tobias about Kristeen Young and Tony Visconti Facebook comments - tr

Maybe he's had another nervous breakdown and insisted an ambulance was called while he was having a panic attack. I'm sure this has happened before and maybe since he really was sick last year he's paranoid. When he performs sick, you know it and he was in top form in Boston.

I can completely understand if he cancelled the tour because of mental health issues. I've been there and it can be debilitating.

A reasonable assessment of the odds, and chance.

That isn't what happened...at all.

Wrong. He is a master at what he does. He did a great job on her albums. Are you going to include Jesse in your assessment of this as a "childish tit for tat?" These days everybody and his brother airs their dirty laundry on Facebook. It's what we've devolved to as a culture. At the same time is a great way to express yourselves to the masses, as print is dead and television is dead. So all she did was tell her side. Visconti stuck up for her. Yes he's been a bit catty but not compared to Morrissey making insulting puns out of people's names and calling for the head of Elton John (which even in jest was dumb) and saying the Smiths's rhythm section were akin to interchangeable lawnmower parts and THE LIST GOES ON.

So if your boy Morrissey can dish it out, he'd better be able to take it. And I'm not just talking about anal sex.

Mike Joyce's lawyer said the lawnmower thing, not Morrissey.

http://www.cemetrygates.com/vault/news/court.jpg

Joyce's lawyer, quoted in that article, might well have been quoting what Morrissey had actually said, though. Most of the press at the time said it was Morrissey who said it (although that doesn't automatically mean it was, of course).

I think in Autobiography, Morrissey claims it was his own lawyer who said that, without permission.

I met Morrissey because my sister used to sell heroin to Johnny Depp when he lived next door. Johnny Depp did cocaine off of a framed 8x10 headshot of River Phoenix and told me Morrissey lives next door. I had dropped off some cocaine and heroin to Johnny Depp. There were guns everywhere. Johnny Depp kept calling me "kemosabe." I asked if we could meet Morrissey and Johnny Depp said okay. Johnny Depp went in the back yard and rang a bell and Morrissey came out of his house in a bathrobe and slippers. Johnny Depp said "hi Morrissey" and Morrissey said "Hi Johnny Depp." Johnny Depp did not introduce me to Morrissey. I told Morrissey I like Nancy Sinatra and then Johnny Depp rang the bell again and Morrissey went back in his house.

I met Morrissey because my sister used to sell heroin to Johnny Depp when he lived next door. Johnny Depp did cocaine off of a framed 8x10 headshot of River Phoenix and told me Morrissey lives next door. I had dropped off some cocaine and heroin to Johnny Depp. There were guns everywhere. Johnny Depp kept calling me "kemosabe." I asked if we could meet Morrissey and Johnny Depp said okay. Johnny Depp went in the back yard and rang a bell and Morrissey came out of his house in a bathrobe and slippers. Johnny Depp said "hi Morrissey" and Morrissey said "Hi Johnny Depp." Johnny Depp did not introduce me to Morrissey. I told Morrissey I like Nancy Sinatra and then Johnny Depp rang the bell again and Morrissey went back in his house.

Da fuq

He seems to like wearing a bathrobe.

This should be in Mozipedia.

How is it you came about meeting him at the Cat & Fiddle again?

I was there showing Margaret Dale the place. We were LEAVING. He walked in AS WE WERE LEAVING, dumbass. HE STALKED ME technically.

Sorry I called you dumbass. I'm crabby.

Last edited:

I was there showing Margaret Dale the place. We were LEAVING. He walked in AS WE WERE LEAVING, dumbass. HE STALKED ME technically.

Is he tall? Does he smell nice?

He doesn't wear anything to bed so he probably was woken up and out on the bathrobe. I would have had a heart attack.

Sorry I called you dumbass. I'm crabby.

The dead chick? Oh, cool. It must have been nice to be that close to the inner circle of Morrissey fandom...while it lasted.

Are you sure your "meeting with Morrissey" didn't have something to do with claudia2006? I've heard things...

The dead chick? Oh, cool. It must have been nice to be that close to the inner circle of Morrissey fandom...while it lasted.

Are you sure your "meeting with Morrissey" didn't have something to do with claudia2006? I've heard things...

I don't know who that is. I have a suspicion but there's no way to confirm it.

I don't know who that is. I have a suspicion but there's no way to confirm it.

Really? You seem pretty sure...of their name, address and phone number.

3519u9x.jpg

Really? You seem pretty sure...of their name, address and phone number.

3519u9x.jpg

Well, I have my theories but I never really act on them. :p Besides, this was to Juno, not Claudia2006. Have you confirmed they were Mell? I know they both knew things about me I only told her.

Well, I have my theories but I never really act on them. :p Besides, this was to Juno, not Claudia2006. Have you confirmed they were Mell? I know they both knew things about me I only told her.

Hey you piece of shit! I've never been Juno or Claudia2006. I'm sure DavidT could confirm that. Leave me alone you psycho.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom