Stavenger, Norway gig thread

A

Anonymous

Has anyone else booked tickets, flights, accommodation etc for this gig?
I'm flying in from Aberdeen the day before.
Any suggestions what to do in town? Morrissey meet-up?

Well ill be there...bring your own booze..norway is extremely expensive..if theres a meet up where ??

JJ

Yes, I've heard that Norway is expensive, especially the booze.

Im going to the show as well, Im Norwegian.

If you are in Lillehammer its by far preferred to fly, a train ride takes between 12-15 hours.

Stavanger is a boring town, but at least it got one good "craft-beer" pub, called cardinal. Guess Ill be staying there before and after the show :)

Has anyone purchased tix to either Norway gig? I am looking to bite the bullet and begin flight purchases and reservations but cannot get info on the Stavanger show.

Heading over from iceland and am interested in meeting up with likeminded fans for a drink for either Bergen or Stavanger.

Mrshoes

Yes, I've got my ticket for the Stavanger gig and got flights/hotel booked (travelling from the UK). Not sure if there will be pre- and/or post-show drinks..
I started this thread but it hasn't exactly set the forum alight with discussion so doubt there'll be any sort of meet-up.

I am having trouble securing tickets to either show. Can anyone confirm for me if both shows are GA standing? Any Norwegians care to weigh in on whether its a wise thing to purchase tix on the night of the show?

thanks. MrShoes

Only standing tickets yes.

I haven't heard anything about a pre/post drinks but Stavanger is small town so I´ll guess people who are going to the show is most likely to end up in the same places before and after the show :)

Tags
norway poster stavanger
Back
Top Bottom