Stoke-on-Trent - Victoria Hall (July 5, 2011) post-show

Fantastic... they are very very cool!!! Hmmmmm it's my birthday on Aug 4.. I wonder if I should drop some hints to my good lady wife about one of those as a present....?!

Thanks, selling them is not going to make me rich (I have dropped the price as well I got a better deal from the printer) but feels good to share with real fans who appreciate it.

"People Are The Same Everywhere": never has a 3min song seemed so excruciatingly long.

I stood at the front for once to try and get a hand shake but as the great man reached out I realised I have flippers for arms, damn! I waited round the back for them to come out for 40 minutes but gave up, does anyone know if they eventually surfaced?

"Speaking of the band, Meat is Murder was very contemplative, and the interlude vicious, with Boz's guitar feedback sounding like heffer whines... total Jimi Hendrix (or rather Boz) greatness... for a purpose."

Deary me. Like or dislike Morrissey's band, one can hardly compare Jesse and Boz's playing to that of the greatest guitarist to walk God's green Earth.

Yet another example of so-low myopia.

I'd take all these cracking reviews more seriously if they came from more credible sources, rather than GoingHome (wish you'd gone) and people comparing boz to Hendrix!

"Speaking of the band, Meat is Murder was very contemplative, and the interlude vicious, with Boz's guitar feedback sounding like heffer whines... total Jimi Hendrix (or rather Boz) greatness... for a purpose."

Deary me. Like or dislike Morrissey's band, one can hardly compare Jesse and Boz's playing to that of the greatest guitarist to walk God's green Earth.

Yet another example of so-low myopia.

I'd take all these cracking reviews more seriously if they came from more credible sources, rather than GoingHome (wish you'd gone) and people comparing boz to Hendrix!

Little Barrie, with only days to learn The Smiths and Moz solo stuff played the songs Much better than Jesse Tobias.

Too bad Barrie didn't stick around. He's a strong guitarist with good music writing ability.

:guitar::guitar::guitar:
"Honestly the best night of my life . Every aspect was perfect...plus I was at the front! It was funny to watch the meat head security completely own anyone who tried to escape their grasp."

Yeah, the security guards made some moments less magic for me, especially when I was trying to do a few videos and their bald bonces kept coming into shot, but what can you do? At least Moz tried to shake as many hands as he could. I agree though, it was an awesome gig. I really like these intimate shows in off-the-beaten-path venues.

Did anyone see that big fat guy attempt to stage dive and it took two big security guards to cart him off?? It was like watching them try to control an angry bull. And his trainer came off.

Did anyone get a video from the start??? Or preferably just after I want the one i cant have when he started shaking everybodies hands?? cus id love hav the video of him shakin mine haha, if u do can u send it to [email protected] cheers :)

Can anyone tell me what morrissey said after he thanked the city of Stoke. I didn't hear but it got a big reaction, thanks
Great gig though, first time seeing him, highlights were I know it's over and the encore panic.
where the men are men and the women... are men

morrissey just gets better and better. An absolutely superb night. Grimsby was good last week but tonight was on another level. He seems very happy at the moment and is feeding off the crowd adulation that he gets. If i never saw him again that concert would live in the memory forever. Highlights for me were speedway, alma matters, everyday is like sunday, i know its over and panic was an added bonus.

prove it!

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom