Stop Press - Indie Is Toss!

CharethCutestory

Just seen NME-favourite-indie-toss-stain-darlings, The Fratellis, on Channel four doing a song called Mistress Mabelle.

Am I the only person who realises that it's just a rip off of the George Michael penned, pop classic masterpiece, Faith?

They don't even shout BAAAAAY-BAY! The tools.

Last edited:
Just seen NME-favourite-indie-toss-stain-darlings, The Fratellis, on Channel four doing a song called Mistress Mabelle.

Am I the only person who realises that it's just a rip off of the George Michael penned, pop classic masterpiece, Faith?

They don't even shout BAAAAAY-BAY! The tools.

And Faith was just Hey Bo Diddley

Last edited by a moderator:
this video is no longer available! That was quick.

this video is no longer available! That was quick.

I've discovered that the videos that say "embedding disabled by request" don't work. It seems rather obvious now but it took me a few times to figure it out. :o

I had never paid any attention to it before.

I've discovered that the videos that say "embedding disabled by request" don't work. It seems rather obvious now but it took me a few times to figure it out. :o

I had never paid any attention to it before.

And videos that require age verification.

Interestingly, even if a video has embedding disabled, you can still get the embedding URL by clicking the clip's little control board icon in the lower-right corner.

And videos that require age verification.

Interestingly, even if a video has embedding disabled, you can still get the embedding URL by clicking the clip's little control board icon in the lower-right corner.

But if you embed it, will it say "This video is no longer available?"

The embedding wasn't disabled when I posted it, but in the time it took to watch it twice it was. Anyway, there's other versions on there.

I would be interested in hearing this, to compare the two songs. But, first of all i don't want to hear George Michael 'faith' top ten hit ever again and secondly I would rather not hear or be bothered with the new Fratellis single!

So, i trust your opinion on this one and agree with you:)

try this one! :)

Back
Top Bottom