STRAIGHT GUYS ONLY: Tits or ass?

Tits or ass?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ok, now that I have your attention, expand on the poll by ranking the importance of females' physical attributes. And don't pretend that you don't have a ranking.

Mine, from most to least important:
eyes
breasts
hair
hips/ass
legs
waist
pulse :D

Someone else can start a poll to rank the non-physical attributes.

I hereby declare that I am not responding to any public polls unless it is for obnoxious goofiness.

What breast/ass size do men prefer?

Asses come in standard sizes?

I'm a small-busted-lover myself, although there has to be something up top. Even small busts look quite perfect with the right neckline.

And in no circumstances should a woman's shoulders be as wide as, or (god forbid!) wider than her ass. Someone who works here has a perfect ass, but her shoulders are just too wide--the overall look is ruined.

Tits I'm afraid

cameron_and_osborne.jpg

This poll is very difficult for me. There are many different variations of asses and tits that I like. Maybe one day scientists will develop the first ass-tit.

Seriously, you can't restrict this poll to "straight guys only". Everyone should get a chance to express their opinions:

pulse
eyes
hair
breasts
hair
waist
hips/ass
legs

But not huge kahoonas. I prefer them small to medium. I can't stand big saggy boobs. I like petite best, because it compliments me.

Do we get to do a poll on men's physical attributes next???!!!

Hey - joking, don't want to be messing with your minds too much boys!

Seriously, you can't restrict this poll to "straight guys only". Everyone should get a chance to express their opinions:

pulse
eyes
hair
breasts
hair
waist
hips/ass
legs

But not huge kahoonas. I prefer them small to medium. I can't stand big saggy boobs. I like petite best, because it compliments me.

Do we get to do a poll on men's physical attributes next???!!!

Hey - joking, don't want to be messing with your minds too much boys!

So no votes for middle-ages chaps with no-longer-functional-genitals?

I knew I was a hopeless case.

Peter

So no votes for middle-ages chaps with no-longer-functional-genitals?

I knew I was a hopeless case.

Peter

That is a separate poll... you know you would have my vote any day.

Now stick to the topic!

:p

What breast/ass size do men prefer?

I would guess 34C is preferred.....but then again, I think Kate Hudson is beautiful right now and would look silly with 34DD's.

I'm a little disappointed (but not surprised) that there's more tits men... I've always been about the ass.

Tags
boring clown alert idiot tag trolling <<
Back
Top Bottom