Strange/unexpected Moz references?

Tiniest of name drops, but I expect we'll be reading more about our man in Murray's new column soon.

"Controversy is part of the game in pop music and I love it.

How could you not embrace controversy when representing artists like Noel Gallagher, Morrissey, Lily Allen, and Scotland’s own Shirley Manson?

These artists taught me the importance of finding your voice and embracing the unorthodox to the degree that I remain resolutely anti-establishment even at an age when I have a free bus pass."

I was wondering why Morrissey is trending on Twitter in the UK. It turns out that it's a MP called Joy Morrissey who, because this country apparently has more money than it knows what to do with, wants everyone to claim a free picture of the Queen.

Yeah, that's why he said 'a' Morrissey. Confused me too for a second.

He’s not exactly classy is he? I suspect he visits this site from time to time.

The really weird thing is ya'll keeping tabs on Nile - I mean that dude posts a lot and is generally very funny. The Moz boob thing is widespread on both IG and Twitter, mostly pretty unflattering as you can imagine. Speaking of classy, maybe it's time for Moz to keep his shirt on.

:(
both Sr and Jr Le Pews will
always live off the royalties generated by Moz FFS
thats the way its always been with the many lawnmowers
and their lawnmower jrs.:censored:

🇭🇷>:hammer:

Not new, but different uploader.
Was previously shared online in an edited form (and longer thereafter).
Topics:
family, celibacy, fans, school, childhood, fame, loneliness, the third sex, religion and the plans for the Smiths' future.

This channel is worth keeping an eye on.
FWD.

From a reply in a different post:

FB_IMG_1624638022632.jpg

FWD.

Tags
burlesque coronation street live morrissey new album poster sport strips the smiths
Back
Top Bottom