Strange/unexpected Moz references?

Good recording.
Available via various boots.
FWD.

Looks improved.
FWD.

Maybe the issue was the Baldwin t-shirt thing.
See:

"And it sounds like you don’t mind pissing off Morrissey in the process…

JPEGMAFIA:
f*** that nigga. Here is someone who says a bunch of dumb, goofy shit. He’s a certified asshole, yet he is still applauded by people who cancel other niggas for less. Why does he get a pass? Because he makes good music? It is okay to be racist if your music is fire? I want to make people see the hypocrisy of it all. I want to knock him out to show the old white niggas, you can’t talk shit for 40 years and not have consequences. I wanna slap the shit out this nigga ’cos he doesn’t feel like he can get slapped. His white privilege makes him feel invincible. You niggas stole rock and all the other genres from us, then you talk shit on the last genre we have left! If I slap this racist motherf***er, it will show the other rock bitch ass niggas they need to go sit down and stop talking shit about rap!
"

In full here.
Regards,
FWD.

See:

JPEGMAFIA:
f*** that nigga. Here is someone who says a bunch of dumb, goofy shit. He’s a certified asshole, yet he is still applauded by people who cancel other niggas for less. Why does he get a pass? Because he makes good music? It is okay to be racist if your music is fire? I want to make people see the hypocrisy of it all. I want to knock him out to show the old white niggas, you can’t talk shit for 40 years and not have consequences. I wanna slap the shit out this nigga ’cos he doesn’t feel like he can get slapped. His white privilege makes him feel invincible. You niggas stole rock and all the other genres from us, then you talk shit on the last genre we have left! If I slap this racist motherf***er, it will show the other rock bitch ass niggas they need to go sit down and stop talking shit about rap!
"

In full here.
Regards,
FWD.
The rap comments then?

See:

JPEGMAFIA:
"

In full here.
Regards,
FWD.

:rolleyes:

it reads as if fredo got fredoed in the hood.:(

maybe FC can examine it for sense.:straightface:

:hammer:

FB_IMG_1641483312737.jpg

sounds as thick as two planks o wid,these people throw the good old N word around like confetti at a wedding and unless your larry david or tarantino then your a racist,he should be asking why these people get a pass.

Tags
burlesque coronation street live morrissey new album poster sport strips the smiths
Back
Top Bottom