Strange/unexpected Moz references?

I saw that, very bizarre...he (Marlon?) even had the branches in the back pocket.
It's Morrissey favourite soap (apparently) and the producers are giving him the nod.

Shame on Moz. :p

I only know because my mother was watching it and she called me into the room to tell me. :p

I was listening to Johnny Cash's Rock Island Line and heard the verse, "I may be right and I may be wrong, but you gonna miss me when I'm gone." :cool:

There's also a small pic in today's paper of two soccer players colliding (it looks like the one guy's head is up the other guy's ass) and the caption says "Nope, the sun definitely does not shine there!" :p

I went to a fancy dress party tonight and someone was dressed as Morrissey which was quite unexpected. He looked quite good but I think he probably thought I was a weirdo as I couldn't stop looking at him ! :o

Dunno if it's been mentioned before or not, but The Onion published their version of a world atlas, "Our Dumb World". On the page that features the UK, there's a spot on the map called "Morrissey's old moping grounds." I chuckled! :)

I just walked through the snow, up the main street, and there was a young lad busking, and doing it very well. He was playing Rusholme Ruffians, so I dropped him a couple of quid, saying it was nice to hear The Smiths being busked.

Peter

I went to a fancy dress party tonight and someone was dressed as Morrissey which was quite unexpected. He looked quite good but I think he probably thought I was a weirdo as I couldn't stop looking at him ! :o

Cool :cool:

Dunno if it's been mentioned before or not, but The Onion published their version of a world atlas, "Our Dumb World". On the page that features the UK, there's a spot on the map called "Morrissey's old moping grounds." I chuckled! :)

:D ive gotta go look that up!

\next weeks Shameless

On e4 now, hilarious scene of someone pretending to be Morrissey on a bicycle outside Salford Lads Club, Stop Me is playing in the background!
In the programme its some scally taking two lads on a tour of the Manchester music scene.

Last edited:
Re: \next weeks Shameless

On e4 now, hilarious scene of someone pretending to be Morrissey on a bicycle outside Salford Lads Club, Stop Me is playing in the background!
In the programme its some scally taking two lads on a tour of the Manchester music scene.

Ha fookin' class, i look forward to that.

yea it did raise a slight smile. :D

it was a surprise to see a extract of the wrestling with russell interview in russell's concert program. he also played 7 smiths songs before he went on. made my night.

Tags
burlesque coronation street live morrissey new album poster sport strips the smiths
Back
Top Bottom