Strange/unexpected Moz references?

I started to write a reply pointing out that you avoided the point. The blog has no sign of being more than one person; doesn't own their own name; comments or a wiki, and is an amateur, super-niche blog almost 100% of the population manage to shun; hence it being rather tragic that a few fans are pleased for Morrissey to get even this damaging / mild praise.

I was pointing out that even though we've always heard about Morrissey's big Latino following; or fans in France, Poland or wherever, that's clearly not particularly true these days - many of his album tracks have <100k views; really pitiful.

Then I noticed your last, neo-nazi section about the Jews. It reminded me the key point is that Morrissey is so deeply unpopular because of his politics - joining a movement described as a bunch of neo-Nazis...by Nigel Farage, and most of UKIP. He's shunned by society partly as he attracts the most far-right, fringe nutjobs; the ones who delusionally console themselves by claiming they're not hated because of their despicable, unBritish, neo-nazi views, but as a tiny number of Jews brainwash the public against them...exactly as you've done above in fact.
Many people are waking up to the lies they've been told for many years by those who 'run things'.

Calling people 'racist' or 'neo-Nazi' or 'delusional' as ridicule and belittlement doesn't wash anymore. The truth is simply the truth.

Your average person on the street agrees with Morrissey.

Many people are waking up to the lies they've been told for many years by those who 'run things'.

Calling people 'racist' or 'neo-Nazi' or 'delusional' as ridicule and belittlement doesn't wash anymore. The truth is simply the truth.

So you object to me suggesting your claims about Jews controlling society could be neo-Nazi or racist...what about your many, many other posts about Jews?

And if "the average person on the street agrees with Morrissey", why did his popularity decrease so much after he started expressing support for a group hated and mocked by even the most right-wing party?

The world may be rather different to the world in your head (incidentally, a place where using the image of a young girl as your picture isn't creepy)

So you object to me suggesting your claims about Jews controlling society could be neo-Nazi or racist...what about your many, many other posts about Jews?

And if "the average person on the street agrees with Morrissey", why did his popularity decrease so much after he started expressing support for a group hated and mocked by even the most right-wing party?

The world may be rather different to the world in your head (incidentally, a place where using the image of a young girl as your picture isn't creepy)
His popularity decreased among some fans because Smiths/Morrissey fans have always included a high level of middle-class wimps who are politically clueless.

No fan ever objected to Moz's edgy comments (that have been coming since 1983) until political correctness became mainstream. Then suddenly they were outraged. How can you forgive Bengali in Platforms but not his Tommy Robinson support? Some people need to be told how to think and told what's acceptable and what isn't.

Unfortunately Moz has always attracted many wimps as fans. These people have never fully understood the love/hate (mostly sentimental love) he feels for England.

No they don't.

His popularity decreased among some fans because Smiths/Morrissey fans have always included a high level of middle-class wimps who are politically clueless.

No fan ever objected to Moz's edgy comments (that have been coming since 1983) until political correctness became mainstream. Then suddenly they were outraged. How can you forgive Bengali in Platforms but not his Tommy Robinson support? Some people need to be told how to think and told what's acceptable and what isn't.

Unfortunately Moz has always attracted many wimps as fans. These people have never fully understood the love/hate (mostly sentimental love) he feels for England.

He routinely attacks the UK and England - endlessly and at length, and has done throughout his entire time in the public eye. He's one of those people who professes to despise his former country, and moves away, yet so long as he joins a wingnut neo-Nazi group, a handful still claim he's patriotic! The evidence to the contrary is clear.

At least you now agree on his unpopularity, and when it decreased, which is progress. Then again, you say this is because people are told what to believe (by the Jews, as you previously explained). Like the rest of society I should probably leave you to your own world...

No they don't.

I think it depends on what the topic is.

Thing is, Morrissey oversteps the mark. When he called the chinese a sub-species, he's attacking all of that countries people. I mean, there are vegetarians in China.

This table is from 2013, at which time there were 54,428,000 – 68,035,000 vegetarians in China.

To put that into perspective, the UK population is 66.65 million (2019).

I think it depends on what the topic is.

Thing is, Morrissey oversteps the mark. When he called the chinese a sub-species, he's attacking all of that countries people. I mean, there are vegetarians in China.

Oh dear, 'tard alert.
Never mind.
Get your reading head on.

For anyone with "Melanie" on their list of unreleased tracks - the mystery was solved and cross it off.
It was often speculated that it was a spoof track (despite some trying their hardest to validate it), but as Andrew Paresi was a guest on the Mozarmy Twitter quiz the other night, it appears he confirmed he was behind it (and singing it too) via working on the Kevin Greening show.
Just a small historical bit to clear things up.
Regards,
FWD.

93838197_105969677763812_6274698175777341440_n.jpg

20200425_003135.jpg

Appears to be an art/humour blog page.
Regards,
FWD.

Been several times - worth checking out if you are doing the 'tour'.
Regards,
FWD.

Not sure if anyone's seen this but it looks like the people behind the site also have some sort of Nathan Barley-esque show called VILE TV using Mozza in the opener

They should do those in black with white lettering (TQID Dlx), and also in dark green & red lettering as per original TQID album.
The lettering on the original The Queen Is Dead is pink.

I like the red and white, probably because I associate it with Liverpool FC and Bill Shankly being a legendary football trainer for Liverpool. (White on red would be more fitting but still a nice touch.)

The lettering on the original The Queen Is Dead is pink.

I like the red and white, probably because I associate it with Liverpool FC and Bill Shankly being a legendary football trainer for Liverpool. (White on red would be more fitting but still a nice touch.)

To be equally pedantic, Bill Shankly was the legendary manager of Liverpool.

To be equally pedantic, Bill Shankly was the legendary manager of Liverpool.
Yeah, thanks for correcting me. Being bilingual gets confusing when an English word has a different meaning in your first language and vice versa.

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Yeah, thanks for correcting me. Being bilingual gets confusing when an English word has a different meaning in your first language and vice versa.

LOL, you do extremely well, verging on impeccable, I have to say...better than some of our own native speakers tbh.
If you'd not mentioned it in this, & another thread, I would never have known.
I'll hazard a guess at German?

Tags
burlesque coronation street live morrissey new album poster sport strips the smiths
Back
Top Bottom