Sub-forum rules: please read this

Uncleskinny

It's all good
Subscriber
If you see anything in this sub-forum you don't like, are offended by, or think others might be, don't bother complaining or reporting it because no one will take any notice. That's what this place is for - the stuff you and others might not like.

Peter

Re: Forum rule - there is only one

What a way to start, you f***ing cocksucker. I hope your nipples turn black, you turd-twisting shithead.

well i'll be a son of a cock sniffing bulldog!

you f***turtle!

arse bollocks.

Wait, do you mean to tell me that if trolls hijack a thread in the main offtopic forum, it will be moved here? That's like leaving the keys in the car.

according to one set of ideas i read, anyone trolling outside of this specially built hate garden will be INSTANTLY BANNED!!!

according to one set of ideas i read, anyone trolling outside of this specially built hate garden will be INSTANTLY BANNED!!!

Well-chosen words.

I hope that works... I think people should be given a warning or two first, newcomers to the site might not notice the Pigsty right away. Some trolls turn out to be interesting people; some people are a bit more prickly, but still very funny and smart.

Well-chosen words.

I hope that works... I think people should be given a warning or two first, newcomers to the site might not notice the Pigsty right away. Some trolls turn out to be interesting people; some people are a bit more prickly, but still very funny and smart.

But why should they even be given the time of day? Trolling is not fair on the person they are harassing so if they are new and feel like trolling from the very start then f*** them.

Trolling is pathetic and I bet these kinda people have injunctions in real life for stalking grannies or something.

Granted anything goes in here within reason but this Yesitis for instance is just making a fool of himself with some of those pathetic slag offs and so far I am just bored reading people swear for the sake of it with no point to it.

Why did you lot want this forum cause so far not seen much that cant be done in the main forum except one or two threads

Granted anything goes in here within reason but this Yesitis for instance is just making a fool of himself with some of those pathetic slag offs and so far I am just bored reading people swear for the sake of it with no point to it.

why don't you just choose not to read it then, you f***ing dullard?

But why should they even be given the time of day? Trolling is not fair on the person they are harassing so if they are new and feel like trolling from the very start then f*** them.

Trolling is pathetic and I bet these kinda people have injunctions in real life for stalking grannies or something.

Why did you lot want this forum cause so far not seen much that cant be done in the main forum except one or two threads

Halo is the worst game ever you should be ashamed of yourself for playing it.

why don't you just choose not to read it then, you f***ing dullard?

Here you go again with your pathetic insults wow how old are you? Have you left primary school yet?

I wouldnt quite say Halo is the worse game out there you probably never even played it right :lol:

Here you go again with your pathetic insults wow how old are you? Have you left primary school yet?

i would argue that your insults are far more pathetic, grounded as they are in your apparent dislike for someone you've never conversed with. i'm just having a larf, you are bothered by naughty words.

and you make ridiculous comments regarding stalking grannies. you're funny, you are.

Tags
a gr8 place a license to troll i'm gonna rape you scum thereizonlyjuan
Back
Top Bottom