Sulky Moz spotted last night - Holy Moly news

"Heaven Know's he's Miserable Now"..... where do they get the inspiration for their headlines? That'll go with him to the grave. Wonder if he's rueing the day he sang that line?

I'm loving that jacket.

anyone know were to get a jacket like that from?

Brilliant

Actually his jacket is too short and tight. My tailor would disapprove. Ohh perhaps Moz and Wolfie were talking politics or 1970's sitcoms. Still so good to see him out and about.

You'd think someone would give him a new pair of jeans though....They look like ones he wore throughout 1992!

Ha! He's got that "I've just been doing something naughty :cool:, I'd rather not be photographed right now" face.

Has he been taking his willy out (like in the frink thread pic)? We need TCM's expert opinion on this...

Over to you, Kat...

Re: "Sulk" Moz spotted last night - Holy Moly news

Come on Dave - remember that bit in "The Importance Of..." where he was at a burlesque club? There were scenes of him raising his eyebrows at an arse-waggling performer!

P.

I've only seen that documentary once - when it was first broadcast - I have no recollection of any burlesque dancers. I'm off to youtube .... :thumb:

Dave

Re: "Sulk" Moz spotted last night - Holy Moly news

around 4:48

Last edited by a moderator:
Ha! He's got that "I've just been doing something naughty :cool:, I'd rather not be photographed right now" face.

Has he been taking his willy out (like in the frink thread pic)? We need TCM's expert opinion on this...

Over to you, Kat...

According to Derek Acorah's spirit guide, Sam, Morrisey's fingers froze and his willy fell off in consternation when a saucy dancer plonked down in his lap and Morrissey's hands, raised in self-defence, became an impromteau brassiere.

According to Derek Acorah's spirit guide, Sam, Morrisey's fingers froze and his willy fell off in consternation when a saucy dancer plonked down in his lap and Morrissey's hands, raised in self-defence, became an impromteau brassiere.

Don't bring lovely Derek Acorah into this! :(

:D Even Yvie didn't swallow that one. Who'd win in a hair-pulling fight? Derek or Ciaran?

Does anyone else fancy Brian from Ghost Hunters?

Derek....Here is proof that they're ALL in the on the act!

[youtube]<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/I8H_v8cM9CQ?version=3"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/I8H_v8cM9CQ?version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></object>[/youtube]

Last edited by a moderator:
The vid's not showing up for me but I can guess by the code that it's the "Mary loves Dick" incident, :D

Maybe Morrissey is fondling ghostly boobs in that photo. A phantom pole-dancer who died on the job (as it were), pressing her spectral d-cups into the hands of punters as they exit the premises. I think shaggable Brian should investgate. :)

Yes, I can see it now. :)

Oh my! There's a Ghost Hunters slashfic site! I may be away for some time....

:mad: Oi! Don't forget your Manager duties! Diminutive Dave is proving difficult! (see other thread for details)

edit: see! Even Davie!

:mad: Oi! Don't forget your Manager duties! Diminutive Dave is proving difficult! (see other thread for details)

edit: see! Even Davie!

I think Barking should now be the new manager to replace the old one!

Back
Top Bottom