Sylvain Sylvain dies (January 13, 2021)

Rest in peace Sylvain Sylvain Mizrahi.

Official confirmation via FB:

Screenshot_20210115-021330~2.png

Very sad news.
FWD.

Now the topic of a Central post:

Last edited:
Am I the only one who thinks the Moz Central post was severely lacking? I highly doubt Moz would have such little to say about the death of a doll. Sam has let us down here.
Yes. Moz Central should put more effort into their daily reports about dead people.

Will I, Tiny-B? Will you “deal with me”? ...or will you send the Banbury brigade? Hard to tell, with you daft, lippy, minuscule English rednecks. Why not pop in with your weak-ass comeback now? Late shift with your miniature mop and bucket? Hopped up on Mr. Simm’s sweets? ...or just too f***ing pea-brained to think of something that won’t make you look like the daft wee Melvis f*****r that you are?

Fak Arf, Sugar-tits.
Good morning Frank, the fat faced fish filleter from Flimby....
Nice to see your hitting your quotas in the fish factory ...
A nice little bonus for you there £5.47.
You should have banked your bonus for next Christmas rater than spending it all on 8 litres of cheap cider.....
Oh by the way, there was a nice little piece on woman’s hour on radio 4 this morning about your dead hero, Phil Spector ,
You know the one I mean, he does unthinkable things to children,
But, hey ho...
who am I to judge....
If you want to go round singing the praises of such “ misunderstood “
People that’s your choice...

I detected a rather anti English tone in your previous posts,
I hope your not one of these hard done by countrymen who are still Troubled cos you got your arse kicked 500 years ago by the English...

Good morning Frank, the fat faced fish filleter from Flimby....
Nice to see your hitting your quotas in the fish factory ...
A nice little bonus for you there £5.47.
You should have banked your bonus for next Christmas rater than spending it all on 8 litres of cheap cider.....
Oh by the way, there was a nice little piece on woman’s hour on radio 4 this morning about your dead hero, Phil Spector ,
You know the one I mean, he does unthinkable things to children,
But, hey ho...
who am I to judge....
If you want to go round singing the praises of such “ misunderstood “
People that’s your choice...

I detected a rather anti English tone in your previous posts,
I hope your not one of these hard done by countrymen who are still Troubled cos you got your arse kicked 500 years ago by the English...
You actually slept on it and ^ this was all you could come up with? You poor, beslubbering, flap-mouthed hedge-pig.

You actually slept on it and ^ this was all you could come up with? You poor, beslubbering, flap-mouthed hedge-pig.
Oh Frank, did my last post displease you ?
I know you’ve been waiting since last night for me to reply, haven’t you Frank....
You haven’t mentioned anything about the latest dead star Frank!!
Have those Nasty people at google made you cry Frank??

Your rather early in here tonight Frank! You haven’t been sacked have you ? or did you have one for the queen, as any old self respecting alcoholic will know.....

I’ve told you before Frank, never drink on an empty head......

Oh Frank, did my last post displease you ?
I know you’ve been waiting since last night for me to reply, haven’t you Frank....
You haven’t mentioned anything about the latest dead star Frank!!
Have those Nasty people at google made you cry Frank??

Your rather early in here tonight Frank! You haven’t been sacked have you ? or did you have one for the queen, as any old self respecting alcoholic will know.....

I’ve told you before Frank, never drink on an empty head......
Extremely weak, Tiny-B. ...but if that’s all you’ve got, that’s all you’ve got. ;)

Another small thing...

Extremely weak, Tiny-B. ...but if that’s all you’ve got, that’s all you’ve got. ;)
I rather enjoy our “ little exchanges”
As it gives someone like you, the opportunity to be in contact with some one like me.
I get the impression that life hasn’t been favourable for a scoundrel like you.
Fact.1 You have lost your job through consumption...

Fact.2 You worship sex offenders.

Fact .3 You worship Morrissey and want to sleep with him,

Fact.4 You are in denial about the true you.

Fact .5 You are penniless and have nowhere to live.

Fact.6 you drink 6 gallons of cider a day.

Fact.7 You are a flea in search of a dog..
Please don’t take the above as any kind of criticism.....
look at it as more a few pointers in how some one like me, can help some one like you.....
I’m here to help......

You need to get back on the wagon,
A factory full of fish isn’t going to fillet it’s self now is it..

Good night sweetie 💋💋💋

I reckon Kylie in the La Crescenta office must not know much about the New Youraaaawk Dolls. YOU'RE FIRED!.....Hot Hot Hot..... mate inn nnn nn nnn nnnn n nn n it.

Fark Arse

There's No Bones In Ice Cream.
Worth a 👀 - > 📖 here
FWD.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom