Take That in your 100 favourite songs.

Emotional Guide Dog

Chairman Of The Bored
Take That are doing five gigs just up the road from me at Old Trafford cricket ground, I can hear them wafting through the air. I'll probably be sick of them by the final gig on Sunday.

BUT:

It occurs to me, Take That have some really good songs. I'm putting Million Love Songs & Rule The World in my top 100 songs.

Would anyone else put any Take That songs in their top 100?

PS I'm not putting this in 'Other Music' cos no-one posts in there.

Take That are doing five gigs just up the road from me at Old Trafford cricket ground, I can hear them wafting through the air. I'll probably be sick of them by the final gig on Sunday.

BUT:

It occurs to me, Take That have some really good songs. I'm putting Million Love Songs & Rule The World in my top 100 songs.

Take That are bloody ace!

Never Forget is a personal favourite. I used to have the biggest crush on Gary Barlow. My 7 year old mind seemed convinced we would marry some day.

My friend lives on Kings Road, near to the tram stop...... says he's never seen so many fit women walking down the street:thumb:

As for the songs...... I don't think so....

Jukebox Jury

My friend lives on Kings Road, near to the tram stop...... says he's never seen so many fit women walking down the street:thumb:

As for the songs...... I don't think so....

Jukebox Jury

I live near Kings Road (very near in fact), there's a proportion of about 80% hotties, 20% mingers. I'd take photos but a court order says that I mustn't.

Speaking of Kings Road, which was Moz's house?

BUT:

I LOVE Take That.So definitely.

People think it's strange that I also love Moz.

I also love Westlife:eek:But variety is the spice of life.:D

"Whatever I said, whatever I did, I didn't mean it... I just want you back for good..."

I live near Kings Road (very near in fact), there's a proportion of about 80% hotties, 20% mingers. I'd take photos but a court order says that I mustn't.

Speaking of Kings Road, which was Moz's house?

I don't know which house was Morrissey's..... but if you buy the book ''Morrissey's Manchester'', all the answers are there:thumb:

www.empire-uk.com

Jukebox Jury

I don't know which house was Morrissey's..... but if you buy the book ''Morrissey's Manchester'', all the answers are there:thumb:

www.empire-uk.com

Jukebox Jury

I have the book but I've just moved house. It's in a box but I've no idea which one.

I've just been out in the garden to listen to the last song. I'm putting Rule The World in my top ten songs ever.

Last edited:
I have the book but I've just moved house. It's in a box but I've no idea which one.

I've just been out in the garden to listen to the last song. I'm putting Rule The World in my top ten songs ever.

MY fave is the new one Said It All.The video is class.:thumb:

I actually find the new one to be quite dull. I'm not so keen on the singles from The Circus.

Yes I thought it was dull too.But it's a real grower.Like a lot of Moz songs actually.I think Mark Owen has a great voice.

"Back For Good" would def. be in my 100 songs.

Back
Top Bottom