Tel-Aviv, Israel - Charles Bronfman Auditorium (Aug. 23, 2016) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

Suedehead / Alma Matters / Speedway / Ganglord / Staircase At The University / All You Need Is Me / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / Istanbul / The Bullfighter Dies / Kiss Me A Lot / Ouija Board, Ouija Board / Meat Is Murder / Everyday Is Like Sunday / You Have Killed Me / Jack The Ripper / The World Is Full Of Crashing Bores / I Will See You In Far-Off Places / What She Said / Oboe Concerto // Irish Blood, English Heart

setlist provided by an anonymous person, correction by another anonymous person.

• Live Radio Broadcast of Tel-Aviv Show (with download link) - Aug. 23, 2016
  • Review (4.5 / 5 stars, 30 photos) - yosmusic.com. Link posted by Famous when dead.
  • 'Bigmouth strikes again' Morrissey gets political by Sarah Levi - The Jerusalem Post
  • Photo posted by yuvalerel / Instagram. Link posted by an anonymous person.

39032_telaviv.jpg

Last edited:
Suedehead
Alma Matters
Speedway
Ganglord
Staircase at the University
All You Need is Me
I’m Throwing My Arms Around Paris
World Peace Is None of Your Business
Istanbul
The Bullfighter Dies
Kiss Me a Lot
Ouija Board Ouija Board
Meat is Murder
Everyday is Like Sunday
You Have Killed Me
Jack the Ripper
I Will See You in Far Off Places
What She Said
Oboe Concerto

Sarcasmos, please show some respect to original posters who actually took the photos and uploaded to twitter and other SNS.

You should look up a fellow user docinwestchester who always gives credit to the source of the photos.

He looks amazing and his voice sounds just great
I'm happy there's no bandage (as far as I can see)

Suedehead
Alma Matters
Speedway
Ganglord
Staircase at the University
All You Need is Me
I’m Throwing My Arms Around Paris
World Peace Is None of Your Business
Istanbul
The Bullfighter Dies
Kiss Me a Lot
Ouija Board Ouija Board
Meat is Murder
Everyday is Like Sunday
You Have Killed Me
Jack the Ripper
I Will See You in Far Off Places
What She Said
Oboe Concerto

I hope all the #moztour2016 irregular regulars are enjoying spending thousands and thousands of dollars to travel the world to see the same songs from #moztour2015 and #moztour2014

I hope all the #moztour2016 irregular regulars are enjoying spending thousands and thousands of dollars to travel the world to see the same songs from #moztour2015 and #moztour2014
if i had the time and money, i would do exactly that.

Judging by ticket sales they must be. Speaking of irregular regulars I hope he enjoyed seeing I will see you in far of places being played though maybe not if its one show after the one he attended

Wonder if bum [name removed by request] was three tonight after his weekend meltdown. Hi, [name removed by request]. Facebook get hacked, darling? Yea, right.

Last edited by a moderator:

He looks amazing and his voice sounds just great
I'm happy there's no bandage (as far as I can see)

Yes, he was in excellent voice.

I was just thinking about the whole bandage situation and when I was a smoker I used the nicotine patch to help me quit. If he is having issues with his esophagus, could it be possible that he was being dosed with medicine that gets released into the skin where applied to provide relief or treatment? Singing may irritate the condition. This would make sense given the size of the bandage and no blood. Not a doctor or an anatomy enthusiast just putting this out there.

Yes, he was in excellent voice.

I was just thinking about the whole bandage situation and when I was a smoker I used the nicotine patch to help me quit. If he is having issues with his esophagus, could it be possible that he was being dosed with medicine that gets released into the skin where applied to provide relief or treatment? Singing may irritate the condition. This would make sense given the size of the bandage and no blood. Not a doctor or an anatomy enthusiast just putting this out there.

It could very well be. I suffer from Barrett's and my ENT doctor has prescribed me a transdermal omeprazole patch.

Can someone explain: when he talked about the line "it was a good lay" he explained it really wasn't about sex, but a verse from a poem??

It could very well be. I suffer from Barrett's and my ENT doctor has prescribed me a transdermal omeprazole patch.

Does the size and placement fit? It would follow that at some point during the concert his sweaty chest would loosen the bandage causing it to drop off. It must be difficult to suffer with this disease. Especially if singing irritates it. He is really hitting his stride as far as his singing voice is concerned. I might suggest Even Steven as the new album title. I have two horses in that race. :)

Paddy, MoonHead Jake and Mikey were not there. They're shedding tears to whose the bigger superman. I feel a fall out coming on.

Can someone explain: when he talked about the line "it was a good lay" he explained it really wasn't about sex, but a verse from a poem??

He got laid, i am not buying the poem thing. He is trolling us so bad.

Does the size and placement fit? It would follow that at some point during the concert his sweaty chest would loosen the bandage causing it to drop off. It must be difficult to suffer with this disease. Especially if singing irritates it. He is really hitting his stride as far as his singing voice is concerned. I might suggest Even Steven as the new album title. I have two horses in that race. :)

Hope it's not too painful.

Hi,
I run and work out quite a bit, and sweat profusely while doing so, and have found the waterproof skin tape they sell at drugstores works fine to keep the patch on, when applied over it.
It is much more effective than pills because I can get a higher dosage, delivered faster, without as much stress on my liver or stomach.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom