Tel-Aviv, Israel - Charles Bronfman Auditorium (Aug. 23, 2016) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

Suedehead / Alma Matters / Speedway / Ganglord / Staircase At The University / All You Need Is Me / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / Istanbul / The Bullfighter Dies / Kiss Me A Lot / Ouija Board, Ouija Board / Meat Is Murder / Everyday Is Like Sunday / You Have Killed Me / Jack The Ripper / The World Is Full Of Crashing Bores / I Will See You In Far-Off Places / What She Said / Oboe Concerto // Irish Blood, English Heart

setlist provided by an anonymous person, correction by another anonymous person.

• Live Radio Broadcast of Tel-Aviv Show (with download link) - Aug. 23, 2016
  • Review (4.5 / 5 stars, 30 photos) - yosmusic.com. Link posted by Famous when dead.
  • 'Bigmouth strikes again' Morrissey gets political by Sarah Levi - The Jerusalem Post
  • Photo posted by yuvalerel / Instagram. Link posted by an anonymous person.

39032_telaviv.jpg

Last edited:
Morrissey by wrapping yourself in that zionist rag. Makes me think you're a c***. Obvious animals mean more to you than humans.

Morrissey by wrapping yourself in that zionist rag. Makes me think you're a c***. Obvious animals mean more to you than humans.

Making this comment PROVES you're a c***, just a little one. Nothing serious.
Humans ARE animals.

Human are mammals. Morrissey is only concerned in making money. Zionism is murder, They're the new nazis. Morrissey in bed with Hitlers.

Yeah, I know you prefer the old nazis.
You envy him in bed with Hitlers.
Why can't it be you?
You could try though.

Hamas is the new Nazis.:skull:

Big Kudos to Moz for playing Israel in defense of freedom.:trophy::trophy::trophy:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom