Morrissey Central "Tell-Lie-Vision" (May 24, 2020)

0-2_mds2mx.jpg
0-3_agdywz.jpg
0-4_gqg9qx.jpg
0-5_swmuhj.jpg

Regards,
FWD.

You can't bear that Morrissey is a deranged lunatic.
Making your pathetic excuse that it's Sam.
You are too daft to laugh at.

I don't care if he's a deranged lunatic.

Last edited by a moderator:
glorifying the vandalism of a mom and pop shop? typical garbage from this entitled shitstain riding his high horse. a smashed window, ripped up destroyed awning, ruined main sign, possible door and tile replacement- it's easily 10k + of damage, - a possible felony- plus instigation to murder/violence. it is totally ridiculous that anyone, whether it be sam or his staff or him would celebrate this pathetic criminal activity just because they are vegans. this is why people can not stand vegans. if anyone has morrison's address you should send him some omaha steaks. he'd cry in his tea and probably report the whole thing as a hate crime. pathetic.

The hysteria-driven reaction to the virus will certainly kill countless more than the virus itself. Attendance at A&E in the UK went down by over 50%. Heart and cancer services and all elective surgery suspended - and still struggling to get back to anything resembling normal. The impact on mental distress and illness. Not to mention world economic depression and increase in totalitarianism across the globe. Good night Hong Kong.

Lord Sumption - a fairly wise man - describes what anyone with common sense can see...

I know of at least 3 people who have died in the last few weeks of natural causes and covid 19 has appeared on the death certificate.something fishy going on.

The rest is of course vicious tripe, but I like that Moz picture with the pointing fingers. I haven't seen it before. Where is it from?
Di Cartwright's name is on it - she of the many previous Moz photoshops (including GodEmperorMorrissey's avatar) and Solo member.

The hysteria-driven reaction to the virus will certainly kill countless more than the virus itself. Attendance at A&E in the UK went down by over 50%. Heart and cancer services and all elective surgery suspended - and still struggling to get back to anything resembling normal. The impact on mental distress and illness. Not to mention world economic depression and increase in totalitarianism across the globe. Good night Hong Kong.
My local health centre (Scotland) is closed to all out patients and visitors, you can call for advice from receptionists and if you're lucky get a call back from a Doctor. This is in a town of 70,000, it's disgraceful folk can't even get any appointment to see their GP so who knows how many health issues are going untreated.

glorifying the vandalism of a mom and pop shop? typical garbage from this entitled shitstain riding his high horse. a smashed window, ripped up destroyed awning, ruined main sign, possible door and tile replacement- it's easily 10k + of damage, - a possible felony- plus instigation to murder/violence. it is totally ridiculous that anyone, whether it be sam or his staff or him would celebrate this pathetic criminal activity just because they are vegans. this is why people can not stand vegans. if anyone has morrison's address you should send him some omaha steaks. he'd cry in his tea and probably report the whole thing as a hate crime. pathetic.
yeah, I didn't care for that image

Lord Sumption - a fairly wise man - describes what anyone with common sense can see...

Lord Sumption says some insightful things, but totally misses the mark at the end. People should pay attention to what scientists have to say and then draw their own conclusion? That’s hilarious.

Look around you!

The rest is of course vicious tripe, but I like that Moz picture with the pointing fingers. I haven't seen it before. Where is it from?

I really like that photo, it would make a good album sleeve. Certainly a lot better than that embarrassing I Am Not A Dog sleeve

Sam seems to be the one who posts on Central & I doubt anyone signs it off because they appear at erratic times.
Yes, the brief seems to be do what you like, whenever you want, however you want to do it. A good life mantra, but it makes for self-destructive chaos—on a key online Morrissey site. It’s getting as bad as this place.

“The falcon cannot hear the falconer;
Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold;
Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world”.

Yeah, keep blaming Sam. Plausible deniability is the name of your pathetic game.
The one thing that’s clear, about that site, is that it’s basically Sam’s show.

I hope Sam's ok. That's not looking like a great headspace.

ie - media, cats, butchers & Moz - mistrust, loneliness, aggression & accusation.
From one who is glued morning noon and night as a self appointed Morrissey know it all that's rich. Headspace lol.

So the message is he is sick of the attention the virus is getting, he would be ok killing all who don't agree with him, everyone is longing to be in his company and LOOK AT ME, LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME.
Each post uglier than the last.

Morrissey couldn't handle a woman holding up a sign at his circus show,
he can dish it out but he can't take it. Prick supreme.

I know of at least 3 people who have died in the last few weeks of natural causes and covid 19 has appeared on the death certificate.something fishy going on.
I know an elderly gentleman who was diagnosed without testing. The advice was to ‘make him comfortable’ and inform relatives as nothing could be done.

It took a protest and another medical intervention to find out he had an easily manageable (but potentially fatal) urinary tract infection.

Still, let the public keep banging the pans if it distracts them from the reality of a Great British shit show—where the healthy have been imprisoned and the vulnerable have been left exposed.

And what of the decades of state supported vandalism inflicted on the landscape of Britain? Does that similarly get your goat?

Thought not.

Last edited by a moderator:
From one who is glued morning noon and night as a self appointed Morrissey know it all that's rich. Headspace lol.

So the message is he is sick of the attention the virus is getting, he would be ok killing all who don't agree with him, everyone is longing to be in his company and LOOK AT ME, LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME.
Each post uglier than the last.

Morrissey couldn't handle a woman holding up a sign at his circus show,
he can dish it out but he can't take it. Prick supreme.
You don’t seem to be coping particularly well, yourself.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom