Morrissey Central "Tell-Lie-Vision" (May 24, 2020)

0-2_mds2mx.jpg
0-3_agdywz.jpg
0-4_gqg9qx.jpg
0-5_swmuhj.jpg

Regards,
FWD.

He's gone mad. As previously stated, he spends his time down Infowars rabbit holes and there's no one to tell him to pack it in because he pays them all. He's gone genuinely mad

He's gone mad. As previously stated, he spends his time down Infowars rabbit holes and there's no one to tell him to pack it in because he pays them all. He's gone genuinely mad
Hi wish not posting. Is his relative Sam.

That Cat didn't like bein' dressed up.
The People probably thought it was funny but the Cat thought it was hell.
Them People ruined that Cat's second birthday with that dress up junk!

I call bullshit. Let's see the certificates.
your one of these people who if everyone says black you will say white.no mates,no life.as for having other peoples death certificates,that would be wierd.

Last edited:
bad enough they let people sign in as anonymous its even worse when they let people use a name like f***vegandouchebags,its obviously this person is a troll and will contribute nothing to this site.

The mainstink media kept this photo under wraps until today! Charles having a go at Diana from V. Ooh but her forked tongue and ability to deep throat a rat always intrigued me.

e65f5fdbee1ea105d4df794b9104de74.jpg
where did you get that photo of skinny.

I've attempted to add context to Central posts in the past, but it appears that first-hand observation and reporting doesn't go very far.
You can actually see the process by which certain posts appear there by watching Twitter, FB & IG. You will see certain cliques sharing images then appearing on Central.
You can see when SER is online matching up with when posts appear there. You can look at his own personal FB - which currently is posts about animal rights, anti-vax, 'the government', the flu vs covid etc.... Several recent posts have actually appeared on his own social media prior to Central and his own YT channel has been used to host videos used there too. It becomes very obvious when you see it all the time (and no, that doesn't mean it's only him posting).
I doubt saying any of that will count for much, but the information is there for anyone wishing to find it for themselves.
Things could be worse: at least it's not Jesse's Twitter posts.
Regards,
FWD.
I don't know about Jesse's Twitter posts, but lately the level of posts on Central are pretty low. I keep expecting more from MC, since it's Morrissey's channel to communicate with his fans. It could be a lot more interesting... Every time Moz writes something about a band, an artist... It feels so refreshing! But, it seems that he can't be bothered to do that more often... So, he leaves to Sam the task of keeping Central alive. And it's a pity, because his nephew is not as bright as he is.

I know of at least 3 people who have died in the last few weeks of natural causes and covid 19 has appeared on the death certificate.something fishy going on.
I know an elderly gentleman who was diagnosed without testing. The advice was to ‘make him comfortable’ and inform relatives as nothing could be done.

It took a protest and another medical intervention to find out he had an easily manageable (but potentially fatal) urinary tract infection.

Still, let the public keep banging the pans if it distracts them from the reality of a Great British shit show—where the healthy have been imprisoned and the vulnerable have been left exposed.

i knew someone ,whose family suspects, died from the ventilator, but covid is blamed for death

Anyone who is awake at 6.30am is usually in love. You’re checking out Morrissey news. You are Mad Bro, though you don’t know :love:

It's interesting to ponder, because it says a lot about the Morrissey clan. There might be an inbuilt vehemence within them that stems from years back. The Morrissey clan might just be fiery individuals. And, of course, they are essentially, working class with strong family bonds. Perhaps all the Morrisseys are of a particularly defiant breed.

Lol they are nothing like each other.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom