Morrissey Central "Tell-Lie-Vision" (May 24, 2020)

0-2_mds2mx.jpg
0-3_agdywz.jpg
0-4_gqg9qx.jpg
0-5_swmuhj.jpg

Regards,
FWD.

I hope Sam's ok. That's not looking like a great headspace.

ie - media, cats, butchers & Moz - mistrust, loneliness, aggression & accusation.

Last edited by a moderator:
He’s dead right. The media is the virus. The media-driven fear-mongering and paranoia, coupled with fraudulent models that have driven criminally insane government policies, is far worse than the virus itself. Contrast the response to Hong Kong Flu in 1969, which was just as bad, if not worse, yet the world did not shut-down and engage in global socio-economic self-sabotage (even Woodstock went on during the flu pandemic). Ditto H1N1 in 2009 (But Osama was President then, so the media ran cover).

As always, we must ask here: Cui bono?

More conspiracy nonsense.

I wonder what the next step on this ladder of insanity on MORRISSEY CENTRAL will be?

Believing the Royals are actually Lizard people?

Denying the Holocaust?

He’s dead right. The media is the virus. The media-driven fear-mongering and paranoia, coupled with fraudulent models that have driven criminally insane government policies, is far worse than the virus itself. Contrast the response to Hong Kong Flu in 1969, which was just as bad, if not worse, yet the world did not shut-down and engage in global socio-economic self-sabotage (even Woodstock went on during the flu pandemic). Ditto H1N1 in 2009 (But Osama was President then, so the media ran cover).

As always, we must ask here: Cui bono?

4A5464F5-4F5D-4A6A-8440-0F7E014677F0.jpeg

I refuse to have 'lizard people' in my search history.
Goodnight :)
FWD.

I reckon that butcher shop must be in some foreign country like Brittin with a phone number that starts with 0115. Blikey blood reckon, no wonder why California's Son hates Brittin so much. I reckon you foreign Brittish people must like to be shit on. Don't you people have any self respect? Dude called the Brittish lizard people and he shows the old lady president of Brittin with a black eye and messed up hair as a concert backdrop. f***ing hilarious c*** tit twat skozer zed fark arse chipper curry impostor getting bread inn nnn nnn nnn n nnn nnn nnn n n it.

Morrissey the sociopath, devoid of empathy towards the human race.
On full view in his messages.
Lowlife clown.

He's gone mad. As previously stated, he spends his time down Infowars rabbit holes and there's no one to tell him to pack it in because he pays them all. He's gone genuinely mad

Last edited:
He's gone mad. As previously stated, he spend his time down Infowars rabbit holes and there's no one to tell him to pack it in because he pays them all. He's gone genuinely mad

Sam seems to be the one who posts on Central & I doubt anyone signs it off because they appear at erratic times.

Sam seems to be the one who posts on Central & I doubt anyone signs it off because they appear at erratic times.
You can't bear that Morrissey is a deranged lunatic.
Making your pathetic excuse that it's Sam.
You are too daft to laugh at.

I get the feeling that Sam is increasingly the one in charge of everything. He probably writes half the lyrics these days.

I hope Sam's ok. That's not looking like a great headspace.

ie - media, cats, butchers & Moz - mistrust, loneliness, aggression & accusation.
Yeah, keep blaming Sam. Plausible deniability is the name of your pathetic game.

The rest is of course vicious tripe, but I like that Moz picture with the pointing fingers. I haven't seen it before. Where is it from?

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom