Morrissey Central "Tell-Lie-Vision" (May 24, 2020)

0-2_mds2mx.jpg
0-3_agdywz.jpg
0-4_gqg9qx.jpg
0-5_swmuhj.jpg

Regards,
FWD.

Can't say I agree with this type of behaviour tbh:

Masked vegan protestors are caught on CCTV

'There are a lot of students in Nottingham. They're probably students and mummy and daddy are paying for their education. They haven't got any responsibilities and don't care but I've got three kids at home.'

Sam seems to be the one who posts on Central & I doubt anyone signs it off because they appear at erratic times.

Thewlis - the only left in the Moz camp. Stay strong Thewlis, aka Nerak

its best if yould yput down the tin foil hat youre wearing

Masked vegan protestors are caught on CCTV'There are a lot of students in Nottingham. They're probably students and mummy and daddy are paying for their education. They haven't got any responsibilities and don't care but I've got three kids at home.'

Thank god for not having...

“responsibilities”.

Most likely Sams posts, either way, nothing really wrong here.

No need to get your knickers in a twist,

folks !

:tiphat:

Yes, the brief seems to be do what you like, whenever you want, however you want to do it. A good life mantra, but it makes for self-destructive chaos—on a key online Morrissey site. It’s getting as bad as this place.

“The falcon cannot hear the falconer;
Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold;
Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world”.

I wonder if Sam's been in charge of everything Moz has put online? It would explain some of the more extreme contradictions. Even madness has its own internal logic.

I wonder if Sam's been in charge of everything Moz has put online? It would explain some of the more extreme contradictions. Even madness has its own internal logic.
I would say so. I guess it operates in exactly the same way True to You did. Only the editor isn’t as terrified of being fired.

I've attempted to add context to Central posts in the past, but it appears that first-hand observation and reporting doesn't go very far.
You can actually see the process by which certain posts appear there by watching Twitter, FB & IG. You will see certain cliques sharing images then appearing on Central.
You can see when SER is online matching up with when posts appear there. You can look at his own personal FB - which currently is posts about animal rights, anti-vax, 'the government', the flu vs covid etc.... Several recent posts have actually appeared on his own social media prior to Central and his own YT channel has been used to host videos used there too. It becomes very obvious when you see it all the time (and no, that doesn't mean it's only him posting).
I doubt saying any of that will count for much, but the information is there for anyone wishing to find it for themselves.
Things could be worse: at least it's not Jesse's Twitter posts.
Regards,
FWD.

Two points:
The posts seem to be Sam, but the awful 'tell-lie' pun reminds me of Moz (remember 'king-dumb'??
Also
Is the finger-pointee really Moz? Or chosen cos it looks like him?

Two points:
The posts seem to be Sam, but the awful 'tell-lie' pun reminds me of Moz (remember 'king-dumb'??
Also
The name on the OP image is all you need to know.

08f1f546b7652435d6594811d70e534f.jpg

Regards,
FWD.

He's gone mad. As previously stated, he spends his time down Infowars rabbit holes and there's no one to tell him to pack it in because he pays them all. He's gone genuinely mad

:crazy:
skinny is that what the ayatollah at the mosque told to say?

glorifying the vandalism of a mom and pop shop? typical garbage from this entitled shitstain riding his high horse. a smashed window, ripped up destroyed awning, ruined main sign, possible door and tile replacement- it's easily 10k + of damage, - a possible felony- plus instigation to murder/violence. it is totally ridiculous that anyone, whether it be sam or his staff or him would celebrate this pathetic criminal activity just because they are vegans. this is why people can not stand vegans. if anyone has morrison's address you should send him some omaha steaks. he'd cry in his tea and probably report the whole thing as a hate crime. pathetic.

WTF? skinny switched on all his jobless trolls? ?

EXCELLENT POST BY MOZ AND SAM!!!:)

VERY THOUGHT PROVOKING AND GOOD ADVICE!!!?

More conspiracy nonsense.

I wonder what the next step on this ladder of insanity on MORRISSEY CENTRAL will be?

Believing the Royals are actually Lizard people?

Denying the Holocaust?
The mainstink media kept this photo under wraps until today! Charles having a go at Diana from V. Ooh but her forked tongue and ability to deep throat a rat always intrigued me.

e65f5fdbee1ea105d4df794b9104de74.jpg

Two points:
Also

I found that confusing too - but Sam's been really close to Morrissey his entire life. He's probably picked up some of the habits & interests.

FFS its common knowledge the nazis were left wingo_O

It's interesting to ponder, because it says a lot about the Morrissey clan. There might be an inbuilt vehemence within them that stems from years back. The Morrissey clan might just be fiery individuals.
It's interesting to ponder, because it says a lot about the Morrissey clan. There might be an inbuilt vehemence within them that stems from years back. The Morrissey clan might just be fiery individuals. And, of course, they are essentially, working class with strong family bonds. Perhaps all the Morrisseys are of a particularly defiant breed.

What are you guys even talking about in this thread?

I would say so. I guess it operates in exactly the same way True to You did. Only the editor isn’t as terrified of being fired.

He's not going out. He's not talking to the press. And his social is entirely in the hands of an anti-vaxxer he probably loves too much to disagree with.

This is not a great scenario.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom