Tell something slightly, moderately, or very unusual @ yourself, preferably that no one else knows

Kinda gotta agree with that. Hes not terrible but he's not good either

Yep. Exactly. And yet he's successful. Go figure. :rolleyes:

I just hate it when people choose the easy way, instead of trying to get better at what they're doing. You can feel a potential that's just never going to be achieved, because they're afraid of digging. Just afraid. It's the same with poor old Johnny (not f***ing Marr, who's simply awesome whatever he does :D).

I had a feeling "primrose" would be in there.
(S "Predictable" M:mock:)

"f***" isn't though. :confused:

(yeah I like to google books. Whatchagonnadoboutit?)

Yep. Exactly. And yet he's successful. Go figure. :rolleyes:

I just hate it when people choose the easy way, instead of trying to get better at what they're doing. You can feel a potential that's just never going to be achieved, because they're afraid of digging. Just afraid. It's the same with poor old Johnny (not f***ing Marr, who's simply awesome whatever he does :D).

I guess it just depends on what you're looking for out of your reading material. He's got a certain nostolgia that I'm sure appeals to his audience. Sometimes people are just looking for something more lightweight which is fine with me though I'm not hence my opinion of his work. My problem comes more when people don't wanna admit that and try to make something lightweight into something more serious than it is. Like adult Harry Potter fans who kept telling what a great story it was even though it's written for children. I'm sure some thought it just silly fun but some conversations I've had about it made it seem like some people took it as being a serious thought provoking book. They would always site the length to tell me about how adult it was

sometimes i like to eat stale bread and pretend im a member of captain robert scott's doomed team of explorers to the antarctic. but then, who doesnt?!

I am The Greatest at Ignoring people.
I am the Cassius Clay of the Cold Shoulder.
If you even dream of beating me...may you never wake up to find that I'm... already ignoring you.

":eek:"

(-oh and, you'd better apologize anyway.)

I am The Greatest at Ignoring people.
I am the Cassius Clay of the Cold Shoulder.
If you even dream of beating me...may you never wake up to find that I'm... already ignoring you.

":eek:"

(-oh and, you'd better apologize anyway.)

This should/could/might be Morrissey lyrics. Ne l'est pas?

":blushing:"

This should/could/might be Morrissey lyrics. Ne l'est pas?

":blushing:"
Sorry, I don't mind poor syntax, but I only understand French with a Swiss accent.
Otherwise, you know, it's like subspecies language to me.

Back
Top Bottom