Tell something slightly, moderately, or very unusual @ yourself, preferably that no one else knows

Re: Tell something slightly, moderately, or very unusual @ yourself, preferably that no one else kno

I have clubbed thumbs and I f***ing hate them. I frequently hide them under my palms and crop them out of images.

Re: Tell something slightly, moderately, or very unusual @ yourself, preferably that no one else kno

I have clubbed thumbs and I f***ing hate them. I frequently hide them under my palms and crop them out of images.

Clubbed thumbs are awesome! They're like sassy finger-toes.

263g8ep.jpg

Megan Fox doesn't hide her thumbs, neither should you. There's hope for you becoming a sexy actress some day.

alg-stump-thumb-jpg.jpg

Thanks, you two. Me and my sassy finger-toes have got something to aspire to now. :thumb:

I would like permission to use the raytownian's signature, as my signature, but am afraid to ask.

for a long time I thought realitybites and crystalgeezer were the same person

I would like permission to use the raytownian's signature, as my signature, but am afraid to ask.

Can't say I blame you. It is quite nice :)

for a long time I thought realitybites and crystalgeezer were the same person

Really? Did you realize we were two separate individuals when we stopped bickering? Haha.

psssh. It's not like I didn't steal it from another website anyway. :lbf:
You have my blessing to use it, but IDK how Harvest feels about it.

I have a very tame sexual fantasy. I have a thing for Baristas. I have never been with a Barista. If a woman who was not a Barista wanted to role play, I would say "take off all your clothes, put on this Starbucks apron, and re-enter the room..."

I have a very tame sexual fantasy. I have a thing for Baristas. I have never been with a Barista. If a woman who was not a Barista wanted to role play, I would say "take off all your clothes, put on this Starbucks apron, and re-enter the room..."

I managed a Starbucks for a year. I don't mean to make you moist or anything but I can pull a perfectly tamped, 4 oz, 22 second shot on an old school steam powered manual group head with a crema froth that would win awards and that's all BEFORE steaming the milk to 130 degrees. And I could heat your scone too. :p

^^^^^^^

:)

I can add to that with a confession. I'm the one on the left who looks like a dyke because between 1998-2001ish I couldn't figure out what the hell was wrong with me sexually so I thought I was supposed to be a lesbian. The extent of my Lesbianism was reading Dykes To Watch Out For to "learn how they live" and listening to lots of Portishead, but that was it. I was attracted to effeminate men and there was no equation for that on the Island of Lesbos. :D In short it was a confusing time for my brain and a not so flattering blip on my fashion history timeline. (I hired all those people and to this day we're friends.)

556122_4476791925526_1518672546_n.jpg

^^^^^^
It's nice to put a face with a name. Thanks.

p.s. Te ves como una persona blanca. ;)

^^^^^^
It's nice to put a face with a name. Thanks.

p.s. Te ves como una persona blanca. ;)

Soy una persona de raza blanca.

^^^^^^
Mis padres nacieron en la India.

Little known fact: I shed the blood of the Saxon men.

A sad fact (not) widely known: I Am Doll Parts

Back
Top Bottom