Tell something slightly, moderately, or very unusual @ yourself, preferably that no one else knows

Re: Tell something slightly, moderately, or very unusual @ yourself, preferably that no one else kno

OK. The cheese is generally from Trader Joes and highly aged. Manchego and all that jazz. And I think it's harder to break down...because it's processed (not in a bad way like Velveta) - but in a natural way. I'm not sure about lactose content. I just think it's harder for the body to break down quality cheese - thank God b/c I love cheese!

This reminds me gotta go get the Tofurky today. TofurkyS. I kinda want some tonight. Some mashed potatoes...a little stuffing...that Paso cab on my table I need to drink...

Re: Tell something slightly, moderately, or very unusual @ yourself, preferably that no one else kno

I love the sound of things going into the vacuum cleaner.

I do too but I hate the smell when it makes the belt stick and burn.

I am vegan but this year I lost my job delivering meals to the elderly and to support my family I had to get a job at a slaughterhouse. I listen to meat is murder on the way to work to take responsibility for what I'm doing. It's the only way I can pay the bills. I think Morrissey would understand. I have three kids and a wife to feed. We used to get our dinner by taking just a bit from each of the old age pensioners I delivered to but after several of them died they discontinued the program. We couldn't afford to feed just three people. My secret is I am a vegan that works at a slaughterhouse.

I am vegan but this year I lost my job delivering meals to the elderly and to support my family I had to get a job at a slaughterhouse. I listen to meat is murder on the way to work to take responsibility for what I'm doing. It's the only way I can pay the bills. I think Morrissey would understand. I have three kids and a wife to feed. We used to get our dinner by taking just a bit from each of the old age pensioners I delivered to but after several of them died they discontinued the program. We couldn't afford to feed just three people. My secret is I am a vegan that works at a slaughterhouse.

I don't believe you.

I was a computer latecomer. The first time I used a computer in any capacity was in 1994. It was love at first stroke.

Related: I get very, very tense if I'm not connected to the internet in some way at all times. I'm told that this is "bad," but whatever. Having an iPhone to use as a crutch has done wonders for my social anxiety.

If I'm more tired than I realize and fall asleep with the lamp on and wake up to a lighted room in the morning, I feel as though I haven't got a full night sleep. I could've been sleeping in my bed comfortably for seven solid hours, but to wake up to artificial light in the room? Day ruined.

Same with falling asleep on the couch. Even if undisturbed and comfortable, if I'm not in my bed in a dark room, I feel my brain hasn't rested.

By your estimation, is the cow thin enough for slaughter? :straightface:

Last status update I made on facebook was in July. I'm not what they call a heavy user. Haven't even checked my newsfeed in days.

Hey Crystal that vegan/slaughterhouse story is BS . The town he/she lives in is so small that the only job is in a kill house YET town is big enough to have a free meals program ????? Steals bits of food from elderly to survive ??? That bit made me laugh .... several times !

I was a computer latecomer. The first time I used a computer in any capacity was in 1994. It was love at first stroke.

Related: I get very, very tense if I'm not connected to the internet in some way at all times. I'm told that this is "bad," but whatever. Having an iPhone to use as a crutch has done wonders for my social anxiety.

We got our first computer in my house in 1994 as well (I was in 7th grade). It was a Gateway 2000 I think?

I only came here to see what you were divulging about yourself. I already knew this. Lame. For a minute, I thought you were going to share with everyone that you have a 30-year-old brother who still trick-or-treats and then goes out the morning after Halloween to pick up pieces of candy that kids dropped the night before.

I was saving that in the holster for another time.

We got our first computer in my house in 1994 as well (I was in 7th grade). It was a Gateway 2000 I think?

I was a sophomore in art school in 1994, just starting out in what was charmingly called "computer graphics" at the time. After two years of working in the campus design lab, I took out a $7000 loan to buy a PowerMac 7600. Computers were really f***ing expensive back then.

I've actually never used a PC outside of attempting to check my email once at my in-laws' house a few years back. My computer literacy does not extend beyond the Mac OS!

I was a sophomore in art school in 1994, just starting out in what was charmingly called "computer graphics" at the time. After two years of working in the campus design lab, I took out a $7000 loan to buy a PowerMac 7600. Computers were really f***ing expensive back then.

I've actually never used a PC outside of attempting to check my email once at my in-laws' house a few years back. My computer literacy does not extend beyond the Mac OS!

I bet you're a quick key master. I'll never forget my typography teacher yelling at me "You'll never get rid of the ants unless you COMMAND D!"

Sometimes when I am in the shower while washing my breasts, I'll cup one of them--usually the left--in my right hand and attempt to guestimate how much it weighs. I reckon about a pound and a half. Wonder if it is possible to weigh them with a standard bathroom scale? I don't own one. Maybe they sell breasts scales? If not, think there would be a market for them? Are there enough weirdoes out there like me who are curious to know what their puppies weigh? Engineers out there, get on it!

Last edited:

Sometimes when I am in the shower while washing my breasts, I'll cup one of them--usually the left--in my right hand and attempt to guestimate how much it wweighs. I reckon about a pound and a half. Wonder if it is possible to weigh them with a standard bathroom scale? I don't own one. Maybe they sell breasts scales? If not, think there would be a market for them? Are there enough weirdoes out there like me who are curious to know what their puppies weigh? Engineers out there, get on it!

71pI0-DRJ4L._SL1500_.jpg

Small kitchen digital scale. Crappier fast food places (lookin' at you, Arby's) use them to weigh curly fries to make sure the customer isn't getting too much.

71pI0-DRJ4L._SL1500_.jpg

Small kitchen digital scale. Crappier fast food places (lookin' at you, Arby's) use them to weigh curly fries to make sure the customer isn't getting too much.

Thanks! You're a peach. :flowers:

I don't believe you can have too many nightlights...

I don't believe you can have too many nightlights...

I have a Mary nightlight with a busted bulb I'll send you. I bought it at a Mexican grocery store in Santa Ana the first morning after I took a job in Garden Grove apartment sitting and I got a visit from Amun Ra and scared the f*** out of me. Now he comes around and I'm like "omg stfu ra ra."

I have a Mary nightlight with a busted bulb I'll send you. I bought it at a Mexican grocery store in Santa Ana the first morning after I took a job in Garden Grove apartment sitting and I got a visit from Amun Ra and scared the f*** out of me. Now he comes around and I'm like "omg stfu ra ra."

In fact here she is on my dresser to go into the "things to fix" pile since her bulb is broken. (And we caught her with her lemniscate crown. :sweet:)

15804989250_eb18c864e0_b.jpg

The question now is, is she FORCE (is she mirroring mother nature and predicting phenomenon) or the MAGICIAN? (Is she going to foretell her play with zombies)

oswald-wirth-tarot-11-la-force-strength.jpg

Tarotkarte-1-LeBateleur-30abfbd7.jpg

(I feel like this should be in my sty thread but it's topical sorta...)

u can also use a pot scale which also might work. hmm wonder how many guys do that with there pen is.

make her sybil

Back
Top Bottom