Tell something slightly, moderately, or very unusual @ yourself, preferably that no one else knows

Re: Tell something slightly, moderately, or very unusual @ yourself, preferably that no one else kno

There are 11,000 comic books in my house. Only about 15 of them are mine, but I've learned a few things.
CV5S4rYl.jpg

Re: Tell something slightly, moderately, or very unusual @ yourself, preferably that no one else kno

Pretty much every time I get in the shower, I sing "in showertime…" to myself to the tune of the Banshees' "Shadowtime."

I would like to go to Tokyo and re-enact every scene from Lost in Translation.

cool both chickpea and detritus. i have a very very very large graphic novel collection animal man included. if you ever wanna talk about graphic novels some let me detritus.

I am David Addison.

i stopped eating meat over 25 years ago. But when I dream I forget this. I don't long for meat, I never actually liked the taste that much. I think it must be the abandonment of just doing something I forbid myself. Just last night I dreamt that someone gave me a ham baguette. I was due to return it to the counter and ask for a replacement, but I think I woke up.

In my best moments, I love all of you.

I have this recurring fantasy that I accidentally bumped into Morrissey in disguise in the food court of Excaliber Hotel in Las Vegas ordering a pizza. Part of me wants him to be that guy that chooses Excaliber over The Wynn because at heart he's a greasy nerd who loves Game of Thrones. Maybe I'm prepping myself to date people in real life. :straightface:

I now often date women that have never heard the Smiths or Morrissey :eek:
and based on most not liking much of it when they hear it, this time I have decided not even to try and correct this error :o

You caused my imagination to picture Morrissey watching GoT and I laughed out loud, so hard. Thanks for that.

I want it to be true so bad. I haven't watched GoT yet because it's all too similar to my mind babies but I've wanted to watch it for years, it's right up my alley. But I want to be in someone's arms safe when the dragon keeper gets raped. :o

the problem with game of thrones is that its basiclly almost exactly like rawns sunrunner series and also the war of the roses. its so close to rawns already very famous fantasy books that i think she should sue a bit. if ellis can do it for glamoramma/zoolander i think she could win as well

I'll try to keep my imagination G-rated here, but GoT has a lot of softy-core skin-on-skin action. You'd have to be a limp fish to watch it and not have your blood start flowin' . . . if you know what I mean. Imagine Moz's face and body language during those scenes. I wonder if he'd be as goofy uncomfortable as he was in the burlesque house in that "Importance of Being Morrissey" clip. Can't. Wrap. Brain. Around. It.

Well, he could storm my castle if he wanted to instead of squirm.

the problem with game of thrones is that its basiclly almost exactly like rawns sunrunner series and also the war of the roses. its so close to rawns already very famous fantasy books that i think she should sue a bit. if ellis can do it for glamoramma/zoolander i think she could win as well

Dayuuuuum, nerd! Bring it on!

you have no idea. if your looking for a good fantasy novel series try robert gordons wheel of time novels. hes a nuclear engineer, or was before he died, and made one of the best novel series. his attention to detail is astounding.

You'd have to be a limp fish to watch it and not have your blood start flowin' . . . if you know what I mean.

It's possible that I am a limp fish, but that wizard stuff ("wizard stuff" is my default category for anything involving castles, dragons, the supernatural, pewter, purple, Tori Amos, Led Zeppelin, Renaissance fairs, fairies, crystals, or, well, wizards) is such a huge turnoff for me.

/killjoy

It's possible that I am a limp fish, but that wizard stuff ("wizard stuff" is my default category for anything involving castles, dragons, the supernatural, pewter, purple, Tori Amos, Led Zeppelin, Renaissance fairs, fairies, crystals, or, well, wizards) is such a huge turnoff for me.

/killjoy

Half my name kills your joy? :tears:

Aw man, no! A Crystal Geezer is entirely different from a crystal. :)

Okay good. I named myself after a bottle of water and it wasn't until 6 months in when people called me "Crystal" I realized my name sounded like a crack whore which is like the opposite of who I am. :p But Breaking Bad is a good show that made it cool again.

Back
Top Bottom