Tell something slightly, moderately, or very unusual @ yourself, preferably that no one else knows

Re: Tell something slightly, moderately, or very unusual @ yourself, preferably that no one else kno

I don't know how this got out, it's all very embarrassing...back when my hair was darker and I was thinner.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Tell something slightly, moderately, or very unusual @ yourself, preferably that no one else kno

Holy crap this picture.... I thought morrissey was french kissing a flying eagle
:lbf:
image.jpg

I don't own a record player. I feel so profoundly uncool in record store culture, namely because I have nothing to play records on. :o So yesterday at Rhino I reeeeeeaaaaaaaaallllllly wanted to buy a Crossley. But a little voice needling in my head told me Crossley Record Players weren't "cool." This was based on a comment on Calexico's Facebook Page where Joey took a pic of spinning a Samba Jazz Record with the afternoon sunlight streaming in real beautiful...it looked lovely. THen some douche wrote "On a Crossley? Shame." or something to that effect.

They all play records just the same? And it looks cool! Why does one stupid facebooker shatter my record-playing dreams? :p Oh I know why...I have shit for self esteem.

Srsly, I have four records. I need to buy a record player and go record shopping. I saw Barnes & Noble is carrying VINYL now. :squiffy: The artwork is SOOOO MUCH BETTER on vinyl.

Sooo, my great-grandma on my dad's side was a seamstress, and one of her clients, if you believe the rumour, was none other than this lady...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zita_of_Bourbon-Parma

Which means that in spite of not being impressed by royalty, quite the contrary, let's face it, due to my genes, in another life, I'm probably mending Charlotte's bibs.

"Oh well."

I'm severely dyslexic. This is why I haven't read Autobiography completely yet. It's daunting.

A little bit about it...

http://www.dyslexia.com/library/symptoms.htm

This page says dyslexics may experience ten of these symptoms. I experience ALL but two of them. (I'm good at Algebra and I have poor long-term memory.) My mom and dad are both dyslexsic, I didn't genetically stand a chance not getting it. I also have ADHD.

Anyway, during the school years K-12 I developed systems that helped me read, I was slow but with my special bookmark I read the required material. As long as I was regularly reading without breaks everyday, I got into the routine of powering through books. During the summer I had to keep reading or the Fall classes would swamp me. Then I met Evan and he was hellbent on tutoring me. Long story short he became real agitated if I talked around him while he read so I read too which is why I've read so many books, they just took a very long time to read. After fifteen years of solitude w him, I escaped to my mothers, the environment of which was not conducive to reading as HER coping mechanisms are to have KFI on 24/7 and the TV blaring 18 hours a day. We're a family of hearers, not readers. So I got out of practice of reading. With the new revolution of Nooks and iPads, I was again left in the cold because I need a bookmark to read to block out the moving text that surrounds the sentence I'm reading, if you run a bookmark across an iPad screen it shifts everything. It's pointless. On the laptop I've learned to read the paragraphs across the bottom of the browser bar as I scroll down, but another hurdle is I have a fear of the camera at the top, I don't like looking at it. So I read graphic novels while at the loud house. Now that I have my own house you'd THINK I could read, but the minute I pick up a book the phone rings, the door knocks, the phone texts... it's uncanny. But I try. Along comes a f***ing TOME of an autobiography with no paragrach rests or chapters...it's psychologically scary. I've lived a life of tackling the written word and Morrissey slaps the most difficult test at me...I can't explain.

Anyway, so that's why I haven't read it. But I'm real good at finding shapes in smoke and clouds and photographs.

Don't pity me. I'm just being factual.

Last edited:
I can spot a fake poster with calculated Mis-spelling like Tynamuna from a mile away. If it weren't for autocorrect and spellcheck turned on, you'd all figure out I was dyslexic seven years ago. :o To me Two is Tom, blank is 7 bank, ate is get, etc...

I can spot a fake poster with calculated Mis-spelling like Tynamuna from a mile away. If it weren't for autocorrect and spellcheck turned on, you'd all figure out I was dyslexic seven years ago. :o To me Two is Tom, blank is 7 bank, ate is get, etc...

ADD, Dyslexia, Bipolar, Schizophrenia. Anything else? Hypochondria perhaps?

I get urinary tract infections a lot from masturbating with a dildo that has a clit stimulator. Oh and I have an AV node malformation that causes episodic supra ventricular tachycardia.

Last edited:

so after all the drama and broohaha she never even read it.
ps you dont need any new age paraphernalia to figure out tynammuna is totally fake.

so after all the drama and broohaha she never even read it.
ps you dont need any new age paraphernalia to figure out tynammuna is totally fake.

What new age paraphernalia? Autocorrect?

Hey Juliaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. Where'd you go? I have five thousand six hundred and sixty six reasons to talk to you. :cool:

Aw, you guys are mean, haha. I don't remember anything bad about her, but I'm a jovial drunk, and it's ~4PM on a Friday, so...

she was cool and we had some common interests but i dont think she liked me much. im sure shes doin fine though

Back
Top Bottom