Tell something slightly, moderately, or very unusual @ yourself, preferably that no one else knows

I get urinary tract infections a lot from masturbating with a dildo that has a clit stimulator. Oh and I have an AV node malformation that causes episodic supra ventricular tachycardia.

And I'm never eating again.

I find masturbation very difficult because my penis is longer than my arm.

I would like Barney and ooky reconciled in my lifetime. the beat lives on.
as for you who insulted me, everything is forgiven, know. pm me.

whenever i walk past someone on the street who is smoking a cigarette the moment at which we meet i automatically whince and brace myself because i have a fear, however irrational, that the person might try to put his cigarrette out on my face. i dont know how this developed, other than that seems to me just the sort of thing one of those nasty cigarrette wielding types might try to do to a nice wholesome girl innocently going about her business.

whenever i walk past someone on the street who is smoking a cigarette the moment at which we meet i automatically whince and brace myself because i have a fear, however irrational, that the person might try to put his cigarrette out on my face. i dont know how this developed, other than that seems to me just the sort of thing one of those nasty cigarrette wielding types might try to do to a nice wholesome girl innocently going about her business.

I thin there is practically a whole chapter of "Autobiography" devoted to this. Do you write for a living? This stories are gold.

is there? does morrissey do the same?! i never got that far into autobiography. i mean, it's beautifully written, but i rarely ever finish a book. unless it's a holocaust book. i keep meaning to take it up again, though!

and to answer your question, oh no no no, my job is quite menial, rigid, and uncreative i assure you! the only thing i ever write are emails and posts on forums.

i have always since i was a child had inner strivings to be a thug. when someone irks me i have a look that i give them whose message is quite clear: im going to f*** you up in ways you never dreamed of. of course i never do because i eventually switch back to being a nice sensible person who just likes to scrapbook and such.

mosquito repellent is probably my favourite smell in the world. i catch the slightest trace of it and am in instant raptures. it doesnt even bring to mind all those loathsome camping trips to grizzly infested campsites my dad would drag us on as children when my sister would douse herself in the stuff (i never needed to) despite smell being the strongest sense tied to memory.

mosquito repellent is probably my favourite smell in the world. i catch the slightest trace of it and am in instant raptures. it doesnt even bring to mind all those loathsome camping trips to grizzly infested campsites my dad would drag us on as children when my sister would douse herself in the stuff (i never needed to) despite smell being the strongest sense tied to memory.

Sounds like an excert from a case study written in a psychoanalytical journal. Tell me more about the sister. :p

I don't think I can even determine what's unusual and what's not. That might be u usual in itself

I think about Morrissey every day and I sing his songs in my car very loudly every day. Is that crazy?

I don't know. It probably depends on how long you've been doing it consecutively to decide if it's crazy or not of if it disrupts your life etc. there's lots of criteria for "crazy". Don't know how unusual it is though. Is it possible to be of the majority and crazy. Guess we're back to criteria etc huh

It doesn't disrupt my life what-so-ever, if anything, it's part of my daily ritual. I was just wondering if other people might do the same thing, or is it just me?

I don't think you are crazy. But I'm not a doctor. If you doubt about it, you should look for a proper diagnosis.
I have all Morrissey's albums and it hardly passes one single day without listening at least one or two songs which play randomly in my ipod or spotify. Sometimes I listen an entire album, maybe two. It's my secret refuge against stupidity and he has a voice I love.
Reading some posts here, I find myself an extremely boring person. They all seem to have very interesting lives and traits.

I was kinda making a joke about majority opinions ruling and genetic mental illness like ocd behavior. The majority of people who might be genetically mad all deciding together that they're just fine. I go in phases myself and when I'm in a morrissey phase which can last longer than others I for sure listen everyday which causes me to think about him I guess as so much of him seems wrapped up in his music. When I see something associated with him i tend to think of him as well such as an animal right ad etc. currently I'm in a hip hop mood with the beastie boys to the five Burroughs Aesop rocks new one some Jedi mind trick and even some Eminem

(the Long Awaited Sequel to
"I don't think of Johnny D. as a very good actor"):

"I don't think of Nick Hornby as a Very Good Writer."

There there, Nick (pat pat pat). There there.

(the Long Awaited Sequel to
"I don't think of Johnny D. as a very good actor"):

"I don't think of Nick Hornby as a Very Good Writer."

There there, Nick (pat pat pat). There there.

Kinda gotta agree with that. Hes not terrible but he's not good either

Back
Top Bottom