tell us about the last Film you saw

You're Next ...

Awesome horror film. Best of its kind I've seen in a long while.

Attachments

• youre-next-uk-quad-poster.jpg
    youre-next-uk-quad-poster.jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 1
Last edited by a moderator:
tumblr_mrqngvMngo1qhcdpto1_500.jpg
A bit of mess
tumblr_ms3laqjjM21qhcdpto1_500.jpg
half assed study on alcoholism.
tumblr_ms4stn9CWU1qhcdpto4_500.jpg
There is an interesting version of strip poker with you playing with Scalextric racing cars.
tumblr_ms4za3RAOR1qhcdpto2_1280.jpg
Fascinating film, hard to categorize

rocky-2.jpg

ADRIAN! ROCKY! ADRIAN! ROCKY! omg are you kidding me? :tears: Everytime. :love:

Hmmm, Why? Is there an age requirement to be on this site?

Your photo in the post a pic thread indicates you are a 20-something Latina. Your voice when you argue indicates you are a mentally retarded twelve-year-old. But if you saw The Warriors in 1979 in the theater, that would put you in your 50s. Pardon the confusion.

Your photo in the post a pic thread indicates you are a 20-something Latina. Your voice when you argue indicates you are a mentally retarded twelve-year-old. But if you saw The Warriors in 1979 in the theater, that would put you in your 50s. Pardon the confusion.

Hey, Geezer, I never had a problem with you before but if you want to have a go let's do it. We can even meet in person so I can offend you to your face as we both live in Southern CA. Just let me know when is good for you, okay?

Hey, Geezer, I never had a problem with you before but if you want to have a go let's do it. We can even meet in person so I can offend you to your face as we both live in Southern CA. Just let me know when is good for you, okay?

I just wanna know if we can meet at a bar during regular bar hours or if your bedtime is earlier since your prostate medicine makes you sleepy. Maybe a coffee shop would be better?

How old are you?

Good post CG (never thought I'd find myself saying that!)

Answer: she's f***ing old. And f***ing thick to boot.

I just wanna know if we can meet at a bar during regular bar hours or if your bedtime is earlier since your prostate medicine makes you sleepy. Maybe a coffee shop would be better?

I dont do bars or coffee shops. Lets meet at a park. Describe yourself so I can find you. Should I look for a big fat bitch with a pig snout?

tumblr_m8nedsOu0n1rndwe9o1_1280.jpg

I watched The Campaign last night. While it's mildly entertaining to watch Zach Galafinakis swish about, the fun only lasted about 20 minutes and I found myself yawning. NOT WORTH THE TIME. (Trying to implant thoughts in Barry's head, maybe that's why Miley as tongue-sticking Kali had dancing bears on her stage while being butt raped by Beetlejuice?)

Loved.

conv.gif

Pretty bad but has a great poster!
tumblr_ms6ttzRTd71qhcdpto1_1280.jpg
unpleasant nonsense.
tumblr_ms92sd6xYH1qhcdpto1_1280.jpg
Dated.
tumblr_mscdlrtdGN1qhcdpto1_500.jpg
Not a great film.
tumblr_mseqydIXXA1qhcdpto3_1280.jpg
Very engaging.
tumblr_msfypr5AUi1qhcdpto2_500.jpg