tell us about the last Film you saw

"Doghouse". starring Danny Dyer, Noel Clarke and Stephen Graham.

A group of "Lads lads" head off for an away-from-it-all holiday, to cheer up S.graham, who has just got divorced...the transport breaks down in a deserted village which is Over-run with Female "Zombie" type thingies.
Despite the fact that I absolutely HATE Danny Dyer, and every STINKING principle he stands for, I actually liked him in this (....eventually...).
Stephen Graham did the same old "Acting" that he does in EVERY one of his Movies ( still good though in this, though...). It had a few LOL moments, was atrociously STOO-PID, and a possible insult to feminists everywhere (....Did i mention that Danny Dyer was in it..??)....but , if you fancy wasting 3 squid on peurile mindless childish utter drivel, it's a bargain....

Last edited:
clerks-movie-poster.jpg

waitress-movie.jpg

I watched Waitress months ago. Cute movie.:thumb:
Keri Russell was gorgeous as always.

Last movie I watched was Slaughtered Vomit Dolls.
Pretty f***ed up movie. Look it up..

Bowie! A-Hops! My cranky mood is starting to lift.

I watched "The Night of the Iguana" last night. Highly entertaining and wise, with a stellar cast as they say: Richard Burton, Deborah Kerr, Ava Gardner.

I watched "Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince." It was pretty good.

I watched "Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince." It was pretty good.

Not as good as Order Of The pheonix, I don't think anyway :p

I watched Pirates Of The Carribean 4 (exciting and enough fight scenes, but doesn't beat the 3rd film) and a scary thriller called The Astronauts Wife (Johnny Depp also appears in this film, psychodelic sci-fic thriller. Similar to Solaris, which I adore. I thought it was a pretty good film overall)

Not as good as Order Of The pheonix, I don't think anyway :p

I watched Pirates Of The Carribean 4 (exciting and enough fight scenes, but doesn't beat the 3rd film) and a scary thriller called The Astronauts Wife (Johnny Depp also appears in this film, psychodelic sci-fic thriller. Similar to Solaris, which I adore. I thought it was a pretty good film overall)

My friend is not attending the wedding of a friend she was roommates with for over 5 years because it's the opening weekend of the final Harry Potter film. :eek:

My friend is not attending the wedding of a friend she was roommates with for over 5 years because it's the opening weekend of the final Harry Potter film. :eek:

wow. there has to be some way she could escape long enough to see her film.

Little Fockers

Kind of a let down compared to the first two, but it still had it's funny moments.

Tags
film movies
Back
Top Bottom