Test Your Avatar Here

Suzanne said:
who has the hemorrhoids? you or the kid?

Oh, I like to preserve the mystery through ambiguous reference. I know, I'm a syntactical tease.

And there you thought it but poor sentence structure. Hummmph!

Maladjusted said:
You'll be needing some king of GIF animation software. Not sure if there's any freeware progs out there, but in doubt, You could always download a cracked version via bittorrent. :)

Hmm, know of a good one so I can search for it on Isohunt?

Thanks

Like yours by the way. I little Stewie never hurt anybody.:p

I've had a really hard time finding a decent free GIF animator that isn't bogged down with adware. These days I just import my images into Flash MX for creation of simple animated gifs, but that's kind of overkill for what you need.

http://www.ulead.com/ga/runme.htm

I used Ulead's Gif Animator years back when I had their Photo Impact program installed; I remember it working really good. I don't know if they have zany limits on their free trials, but this might work for you.

Re: My avatar

Jim Rome said:
Here's what i'm trying to do:

Get those annoying white blocks off from the sides of the pic. Also, I want to know how to put some kind of moving image that I have from a dvd on there as well. Anyone got software suggestions?

Here it is: no white blocks

Last edited:
++++++ said:
I've had a really hard time finding a decent free GIF animator that isn't bogged down with adware. These days I just import my images into Flash MX for creation of simple animated gifs, but that's kind of overkill for what you need.

http://www.ulead.com/ga/runme.htm

I used Ulead's Gif Animator years back when I had their Photo Impact program installed; I remember it working really good. I don't know if they have zany limits on their free trials, but this might work for you.

Imagemagick. Magic on Mac or Linux. Haven't tested on PC. Free, fast and powerful.

S_ve th_ L_m_r

I am writing legislation that will change the world as you know it. Testing.

Back
Top Bottom