Morrissey Central "THANK YOU FOR THE DAYS" (December 29, 2021)

unnamed-7_iw0p9p.jpg

unnamed-6_nppjz5.jpg
0-1_u3ofio.jpg
unnamed-8_cpqdyq.jpg
unnamed-2_fx27g7.jpg
unnamed-4_wvdy0d.jpg
unnamed-9_v9wpil.jpg
unnamed-3_phpxps.jpg

rebels without applause …

photographs by Tina Dehghani

Regards,
FWD.

He obv don't care anymore
He used to hide his smoking like crazy .

Hmmmmmmm - very nice of way asking PF
Could be looked at a number of ways.

PS - you never fail to appear on here do you? Obsessed I'm afraid.
Still not over getting bevvied at Bradford that night I presume?
Not half as obsessed as you posting selfies of yourself or of you thinking your opinion on anything & everything is of the upmost importance.

PS
You didn’t exactly cover yourself in glory at Bradford either.

But Wendy was “excommunicated” from the inner-circle after coming on here, and arguing with more than a few fans.

I guess, contrary to what people here believe, Morrissey doesn’t need a record contract to be happy.

I guess, contrary to what people here believe, Morrissey doesn’t need a record contract to be happy.
Um, these pictures are from like 23/24 years ago, and he's absolutely leathered in every photo. Not sure that I would equate that being "happy," but I guess maybe in the moment?

1640811581082.jpeg

as he slyly slips a tip between the cleavage. :lbf:

Ace to see him looking so happy
Tina has a bit of a tomboy look in one of the photos.

Any idea who the other lady is - seems very close to Moz and Tina
i think he named her in an earlier post as fawn fu? whoever that is...

there sure is a huge discrepancy in head size between him and tina.

Not half as obsessed as you posting selfies of yourself or of you thinking your opinion on anything & everything is of the upmost importance.

PS
You didn’t exactly cover yourself in glory at Bradford either.
Blimey, this night out in Bradford (Bradford???) seems to have ruffled a few feathers. Is that the night Moz turned down Peter's sweaty advances? (We all know that something dramatic must have happened to cause his obsessive/nutjob behaviour).

Janice, are you in a position to spill the beans for the benefit unaware?

Happy New Year!

Who has said he needs a record contract to be happy?

He obviously doesn’t. I just feel that people get the wrong picture of him when he complains about not being signed, radio airplay, etc., when in reality he doesn’t really care, or only cares enough to continue on his own terms. Fair enough, that’s his choice.
He's over here at the moment and people who know him say he's in good spirits.

good to hear.

I see that too and it's interesting as he didn't have a record contract during that time.
Free as a bird, no strings attached.
Exactly. Obviously he wasn’t a pariah back then, and he was younger and healthier, but still. I agree. He doesn’t seem to need a record contract to be happy.

Nice to see Morrissey looking happy in those pictures and cool to get a glimpse of him enjoying a "normal" life.

I don't think too much can be gleaned from some still photos, though. I'm sure that Morrissey had some big doubts about himself and his career between 1997 and 2004, and not having a record contract for so long at such a relatively young age must have affected him.

Free as a bird, no strings attached.

Exactly. Obviously he wasn’t a pariah back then, and he was younger and healthier, but still. I agree. He doesn’t seem to need a record contract to be happy.

being a ‘pariah’ and older doesn’t seem to have really stood in the way of his happiness. He stands his ground, throws his head back and laughs, moving forward, forever forward.

SAM:
A lot of Facebook nonentities obsessively criticize you, as if they almost have a crush on you but can't get your attention. Is this hurtful?

M:
I'm a stern believer in free speech, but in my case I actually mean free speech for everyone - not just for those who agree with me. So, people must say what they feel, and when it gets ugly or insulting it reflects badly on them - not on me. It's usually best to leave your critics alone with their own words clanking through their brains. If you rush into a defensive reply you dignify their position. Actually, I don't even care…

Nice to see Morrissey looking happy in those pictures and cool to get a glimpse of him enjoying a "normal" life.

I don't think too much can be gleaned from some still photos, though.

I'm sure that Morrissey had some big doubts about himself and his career between 1997 and 2004, and not having a record contract for so long at such a relatively young age must have affected him.

Yeah, it drove him to go out and have a good time. Lol.

Back
Top Bottom