Morrissey Central "Thank You" (September 7, 2021)

THANK YOU LAS VEGAS !!
BEYOND WORDS …

💙💙💙💙💙

IMG_0298_o4iyvk.jpg

(uncredited image by V. Esparza)

Regards,
FWD.

Further band thanks:

Screenshot_20210906-070756~2.png
Screenshot_20210906-2313512.png
Screenshot_20210907-222441~2.png
Screenshot_20210907-223733~2.png

Good to see Mozzer acknowledge THE KING. Also, that’s one of my favorite 50’s pictures of the King. Taken in, I think, 1956, outside his home on Audubon Drive in Memphis (this was prior to him buying Graceland).

Some unsolicited Elvis trivia for you. You’re welcome.

I'm pleased he's taken the time to thank the fortunate fans who attended his shows. Through all the clips I've seen, the crowds were really appreciative, warm & welcoming. Just what Moz deserves after the year he's had. :thumb:

Mozzy, you are a sweetheart.

And all that is good, and everything that can be wonderful - it all still lies ahead.

Congratulations for Vegas, and for the beauty you brought it

It's great to see him back, and on a very successful residency by all accounts from those who were there. So to Morrissey "Thank you".

Beyond words that you didnt play Once I saw the river clean, what she said , the more you ignored me the closest I get, there is a light , that's the way it goes, home is a? Mark. If you don't like me ,suedehead, if you don't like me, dL at me , world peace. is none Mmmmmm. Beyond words for my 5 night attendance, s indeed 😐

Has he ranked the audiences yet?
A " Thank you" without a ranking, when did we ever have something like that? The visitors have to know where they stand, don't they?
Farewell to the well disposed home crowd and now out into uncertain territory!

The ranking of his favourite shows will come after Riot Fest I think.

Ok so I know someone put all the shirts he wore together but what does it mean?...let's break it down, on Cochran shirts
1. VEGAS. show #1
2. HELP. show #4
3. POR FAVOR (PLEASE) show #5

Vegas help please ......hhhhhmmmmmm

ANYONE got a clue if this is a hidden message, he did mention several times he has not left his room in days .....is he kidnapped? Ransom ?

Last edited:
A " Thank you" without a ranking, when did we ever have something like that? The visitors have to know where they stand, don't they?
Farewell to the well disposed home crowd and now out into uncertain territory!
He has his own day an his own hand-picked supporting bands at Riot fest so chances are he survives that one too. Lets hope so.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom